Mobile Suit Gundam

Anime, Manga, Tokusatsu, Martial Arts, Culture, ETC.

Re: Mobile Suit Gundam

Postby Ideal » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:39 pm

http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=318&itemid=22106

Ed, i know you have been seeing product in stores for a long while now, and the website has had stuff just as long, but Barnes and Noble are officially stocking Gundam kits as of April of this year
Ideal
Golden Grunt

Postby EDcomics » Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:02 pm

Ideal wrote:http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=318&itemid=22106

Ed, i know you have been seeing product in stores for a long while now, and the website has had stuff just as long, but Barnes and Noble are officially stocking Gundam kits as of April of this year

Very good news. I hope to see some of the Build Fighters model kits there soon :ed:
EDcomics
Platinum Apprentice

Postby Ideal » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:49 pm

so i got some of the Assault Kingdom stuff today. im both pleased and not.

i had to get them cause i obsessively collect all the Gundam Astray Red Frame stuff i can find

they do indeed have fantastic articulation for something so small, and they each come with a little flight base that can be combined with the other bases to make a larger display piece.

my main issue is that it isnt a model kit at all, which is kinda what i was expecting. i guess i didnt research them enough to realize it was just a small figure and not a model kit.

i already have some 1/200 scale Gundams, which are roughly the same size as these, but the 1/200 stuff actually required assembly, even if it was on a significantly reduced scale.

all in all, i had to get them cause of my afore mentioned obsessive tendency, and im happy enough with them as they are, but i won't be picking up any more of the Assault Kingdom stuff
Ideal
Golden Grunt

Postby Grey Warden » Tue May 10, 2016 11:52 pm

Some of my Gundam kits.

In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice.
Grey Warden
Silver Grunt

Location: The Vigil's Keep, The Arling of Amaranthine in Ferelden

Previous

Return to Far East Connection