2015 SDCC Exclusives

Re: 2015 SDCC Exclusives

Postby Sir Real » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:38 am

zombie13 wrote:
MadDemon64 wrote:
zombie13 wrote:I think they might have used my suggestion and based it off my sketches. :mrgreen:
I dunno, looks more like a modified sculpt of MOTUC Draego-Man's head (they did make all the MOTUCs) atop a modified sculpt of the long neck being used in the Flamingo, Pelican, and Archaeopteryx figures.

But who knows, maybe?

Well, at the very least, maybe I inspired the sculpt choice and idea. Hey, if Izdawiz can have Iz-Ra-Mirrus, then maybe the Dragon is mine. :oops:

Sounds good to me. Zom, the dragon is yours. :D
Sir Real
Bronzesmith

Postby zombie13 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:04 pm

Sir Real wrote:
zombie13 wrote:Sounds good to me. Zom, the dragon is yours. :D

I don't think I'd want it named after me though. Maybe something else.
Something like Valestrathe The Chosen. :mrgreen:
Anyone that needs me off site or not a registered member here may email me at zombie13.customs@yahoo.com
Follow me on Instagram at zombie13.customs
zombie13
Smith

Postby Izdawiz » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:09 pm

zombie13 wrote:
Sir Real wrote:
zombie13 wrote:Sounds good to me. Zom, the dragon is yours. :D

I don't think I'd want it named after me though. Maybe something else.

I don't know about the Dragon thing, but your Four Horsemen Logo Sword idea definitely seemed to be well received when I told the Horsemen about it at SDCC. :)
Izdawiz
Bronzesmith

Postby zombie13 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:02 pm

Izdawiz wrote:
zombie13 wrote:I don't think I'd want it named after me though. Maybe something else.

I don't know about the Dragon thing, but your Four Horsemen Logo Sword idea definitely seemed to be well received when I told the Horsemen about it at SDCC. :)

That's cool! I never heard anything back on it, so I just kind of put it on the back burner. Were you able to show them the picture of it or did you just mention it to them? I hope they can use that. It'd be a shame not to.
Anyone that needs me off site or not a registered member here may email me at zombie13.customs@yahoo.com
zombie13
Smith

Postby Izdawiz » Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:52 am

zombie13 wrote:
Izdawiz wrote:
zombie13 wrote:I don't think I'd want it named after me though. Maybe something else.

That's cool! I never heard anything back on it, so I just kind of put it on the back burner. Were you able to show them the picture of it or did you just mention it to them? I hope they can use that. It'd be a shame not to.

I mentioned it to them and e-mailed them a link.
Izdawiz
Bronzesmith

Postby zombie13 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:25 am

Izdawiz wrote: I mentioned it to them and e-mailed them a link.

Very cool of you to do Iz. Thanks man.
zombie13
Smith

Postby ryanlietzenmayer » Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:12 pm

ryanlietzenmayer wrote:
Jeremy Girard wrote:Also, any update on when the people who pre-order will have their orders shipped out?

I'm also eager to know when my eagle will be coming in.

Announcement detailing this, link to post: http://www.sourcehorsemen.com/?p=2562:
The remainder of the shipment, as well as all of the remaining replacement items (missing or damaged wings, bone wings and birds) are currently shipping to us from the factory via boat (the usual method) and are scheduled to arrive at our New York docks on August 8th.

Not sure how long it will take to go from dock to warehouse to out for shipping to my doorstep, but it's nice to have an update.
ryanlietzenmayer
Bronze Grunt

Postby pgrand3 » Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:23 am

so our SDCC pre-orders from Store Horsemen about mid-November lol
pgrand3
Bronze Grunt

Postby Jeremy Girard » Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:40 am

My Dark Mist Ravens from AFX will be here on Wednesday. I wonder why AFX has there figures avilable to ship, but the Golden Eagles will take so much longer to arrive at the 4H? I would've expected that entire run to ship together?
Check all of my Mythic Legions customs at www.pumpkin-king.com/mythic
Jeremy Girard
Apprentice

Postby Izdawiz » Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:50 am

Jeremy Girard wrote:My Dark Mist Ravens from AFX will be here on Wednesday. I wonder why AFX has there figures avilable to ship, but the Golden Eagles will take so much longer to arrive at the 4H? I would've expected that entire run to ship together?

There is no overlap between the shipping because one is coming from New Jersey and one is coming from wherever AFX ships from.

Plus AFX does nothing but process orders and ship out figures all day, whilst the Four Horsemen do a bunch of other stuff that tends to take up their time, so they aren't able to ship stuff everyday.
Izdawiz
Bronzesmith

Postby 4TheBirds » Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:36 pm

Mine arrived today. Everything included plus a pair of ghostly duck feet. :mrgreen:
4TheBirds

Postby pgrand3 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:14 pm

My AFX order also arrived! Will be patiently waiting for my StoreHorsemen Nimituss!!
pgrand3
Bronze Grunt

Postby jonwes » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:13 pm

Very happy with Dark Mist Decimus! Is he just a smokey clear plastic, or does he have paint apps of some kind? The way he catches the light and looks silvery or even coppery in some ways is really cool.

jonwes
Silver Grunt

Postby Sir Real » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:23 am

jonwes wrote:Very happy with Dark Mist Decimus! Is he just a smokey clear plastic, or does he have paint apps of some kind?

Action Figure Xpress’s exclusive – Dark Mist Decimus Hrabban – will not only be painted in a way that would exemplify his ability to transform into a foggy, ethereal entity in order to swiftly and stealthily stalk the catacombs of Gothitropolis without detection, but he’ll also come with a Dark Mist Battle Pack! Each Dark Mist Battle Pack includes a screaming Dark Mist Decimus Hrabban head, a Dark Mist battle helmet, and a Dark Mist saber! The price for Dark Mist Decimus Hrabban will be $35.00 each and will be available beginning on Preview Night at the 2015 San Diego Comic Con at the AFX booth #3345. No limits on amount purchased but they’ll be at the show in limited numbers, so don’t hesitate to get yours as quickly as possible.
Sir Real
Bronzesmith

Postby pgrand3 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:25 pm

DARK MIST DECIMUS SPOILER ALERT

if you havent received your AFX SDCC bird....please read no further!!!!!!

i was pleasantly surprised at the item included in the package with the bird (not the battle pack)
i had no idea about the webbed feet that would be included, did u? i see it was mentioned a few posts prior, but when i saw that i didnt think twice, i just disregarded it lol. i must say it was a nice surprise by the 4H.

thank you!!! but i do have a question, are these "just because''? by no means complaining lol, just wondering if this eludes to a future fig? or the current minotaur duck

either way this dark mist decimus rocks! im not really big on translucent figs but combined with the paint plus the battle pack i love it
pgrand3
Bronze Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Gothitropolis & Raven Kickstarter