Scarabus Horos and Anubos loose figures on Ebay for BIG $$$$

Scarabus Horos and Anubos loose figures on Ebay for BIG $$$$

Postby Marchosias » Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:57 pm

Hey everyone. New 4H collector here again. I was just watching two figures on Ebay, Scarabus variants Horos and Anubos loose figures that just ended.

Horos, for a bit over 150.00!!!!

Anubos, 212.00!!!!!

Someone was selling an Azazel variant sealed for 160.00 and its been bought. Gone...Poof!

Tell me you collectors that purchased these on the initial run bought multiples.....PLEASE tell me you did...
Marchosias
Standard Grunt

Re: Scarabus Horos and Anubos loose figures on Ebay for BIG

Postby Jeremy Girard » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:26 pm

I have a full run of Scarabus variants, including the Dark and Light Talisman, and I did not get ANY of them at original retail. I hunted them down piece by piece, bought a few large lots and took the ones I need while selling the extras, and eventually I ended up with the full run. In the end, I probably paid close to retail for them all. It took patience and diligence, but you can find these at reasonable prices if you are smart.
Check all of my Mythic Legions customs at www.pumpkin-king.com/mythic
Jeremy Girard
Apprentice

Postby TheToyDoc » Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:09 pm

Jeremy Girard wrote:I have a full run of Scarabus variants, including the Dark and Light Talisman, and I did not get ANY of them at original retail. I hunted them down piece by piece, bought a few large lots and took the ones I need while selling the extras, and eventually I ended up with the full run. In the end, I probably paid close to retail for them all. It took patience and diligence, but you can find these at reasonable prices if you are smart.

I did the same thing for several, minus the retail. By the time I really wanted Anubos (I thought his paint was to similar to Scarabus while in stock at storehorsemen) I had to pay out the nose.
TheToyDoc
Apprentice

Postby deceptifocus » Sun May 01, 2016 2:39 pm

Anubos and whatever the eagle falcon one are are the only ones I got because they seemed the most Egyptian deity to me. And it reminded me of stargate. But now they're evil mages for my mythic legions.
deceptifocus
Apprentice

Return to Gothitropolis & Raven Kickstarter