Wolfbat Next Please!!

Re: Wolfbat Next Please!!

Postby Otter » Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:41 pm

I am not at all the target market for these figures. Up until the Ravens line, I had limited myself to one of the variants. I get why all the variants are made, and I think it is a great model to cover production costs. Truth be told, I feel a little guilty that I can't give them more support... but I do have a budget to stick to, in addition to feeling like I can have a great representation of the art with one variant.

That said, I don't feel a loyalty to Seventh Kingdom or Gothitropolis as themes. I certainly don't display my figures according to their allegiance... I kinda just make up my own.

Which is why I am REALLY keen on the vampire ladies line going ahead. I'm very keen on the cow-headed variant, who will be displayed with Xetheus and Minotaur the Duck! I love that kind of repetition of themes in the variants.

Just last week I was reflecting on how awesome the Raven is, and was hoping that the Horsemen would lend their talents to sculpting a werewolf at some point, so I WHOLEHEARTEDLY throw my support behind Wolfbat (who I remember being torn between vote-wise with the Raven (who I ended up voting for)), in the hopes that there would be a wolf-headed variant.

I just hope that the Kickstarter has been successful enough to warrant a torrent of toys, rather than the one figure every other year we have had to accept.

We want your art!
Otter
Golden Grunt

Postby AREZ » Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:40 pm

I actually voted for this BAD ASS WolfBat and I surely want one!!!
"I'M THE SHADOW THAT MOVES ON THE WALLS"
AREZ

Postby superdoug » Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:43 pm

I would be up for a Wolf Bat and all the variants that could come with it.

They could go and make a bunch of different bat spieces or focus on doing other animals or even a person or two. If they still have the queen mold they could maybe do a little tweak here and there and use it as a variant. The possibilties are endless.
Beware the three legged mongoose!

"A full mongoose is a slow mongoose" - Rikki Tikki Tavi
superdoug
Golden Grunt

Postby Spongyblue » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:09 pm

For whatever they do next in Goth, i really hope they play up the modern-day fantasy tech aspect. Thats a muscle I really want to see the 4hm flex in their own properties. Last voting round I voted for the most techy-est of the bunch (which I think was the ministry of hunters) only because I know the 4hm can knock anthro figs out the park, but I want to see what else they can do.

That being said and concerning the Wolfbat and possible variants, I would like to see a sort of mid transformation human-wolf-bat monstrosity, to kind of play up the "horror" angle of Goth. I know we dont know if the Wolfbat is/was even human, he could be werewolf bitten by a vampire, a regular wolf bitten by a vampire, a vampire bitten by a werewolf, a guy bitten by both during a drunken night in Vegas, or a lab experiment, who knows.
Spongyblue
Silver Grunt

Postby superdoug » Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:01 am

To be honest I wouldn't mind the Hunter either. I'd be fine with either although I would probably vote for Symbiotech in the first round until they get knocked out again.
Beware the three legged mongoose!

"A full mongoose is a slow mongoose" - Rikki Tikki Tavi
superdoug
Golden Grunt

Postby supreme-d » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:00 am

lindseynicole010 wrote:A physiotherapist is a qualified professional who is a qualified expert at recognition of weak zones of the body that are responsible for the pain or discomfort. He or she then provides to the necessary line of physiotherapy exercise to gradually get rid of the root cause as well as augment the process towards normalcy. Signs of aging, wear and tear because of overuse, a sedentary style of living, as well as high stress levels are some of the root causes for body stiffness while in additional cases it could be a general degenerating procedure due to underlying weaknesses.
Thanks& regards,
Lindsey nicole
Physical Therapy at Skokie | Rehabilitation Services

Go on...
supreme-d
Bronze Grunt

Postby Jim Abell » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:07 pm

I've always been fascinated by how Spambots pick which threads to post in. I also find it interesting that a physical therapy clinic thinks it will benefit from a Spambot randomly posting "ads" and links on random message boards that may or may not be anywhere near them...
Whiskey for the men, beer for the horses... What are the centaurs having?...
Jim Abell
Bronze Grunt

Previous

Return to Gothitropolis & Raven Kickstarter