am i first?

am i first?

Postby Mr Yac » Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:08 pm

the day has arrived and the duck is mine. the pic sucks but i'm sick so it's the best i'm gonna do. wish I bought 2 but i'm thrilled he exists :D
Image
User avatar
Mr Yac
Silver Grunt
 
Posts: 353
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:47 pm

Re: am i first?

Postby Tad Ghostal » Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:26 pm

Mr Yac wrote:the day has arrived and the duck is mine. the pic sucks but i'm sick so it's the best i'm gonna do. wish I bought 2 but i'm thrilled he exists :D
Image


Looks like you are first - congrats! Did you order on the first day?
User avatar
Tad Ghostal
Bronze Grunt
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:39 am

Re: am i first?

Postby Mr Yac » Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:45 pm

probably did but honestly don't remember, i'm in CT so not too far from jersey
User avatar
Mr Yac
Silver Grunt
 
Posts: 353
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:47 pm

Re: am i first?

Postby Izdawiz » Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:33 pm

Yay! Pics, pics and more pics people!
Izdawiz
Bronzesmith
 
Posts: 3158
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:20 am

Re: am i first?

Postby TheToyDoc » Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:25 pm

Damn Yac, lucky. This is gonna be a tough week or two.
User avatar
TheToyDoc
Apprentice
 
Posts: 1087
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:49 pm
Location: Banner, ky

Re: am i first?

Postby SalemCrow » Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:45 pm

A local friend in MD also got the 2 he backed for today, so they are starting to hit.

I'm hoping it's not that the smaller orders are getting filled first, but that could be how it's happening. I'm going out of town next week, so I'm hoping mine get here before then. With no tracking, there's no way to let my mother in law know when to keep an eye on the mail.
Image
User avatar
SalemCrow
Silver Grunt
 
Posts: 382
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:55 pm

Re: am i first?

Postby TheToyDoc » Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:17 am

Damn it Yac, quit being selfish and show us some pics!
User avatar
TheToyDoc
Apprentice
 
Posts: 1087
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:49 pm
Location: Banner, ky

Re: am i first?

Postby sittiw » Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:02 am

Mr Yac wrote:the day has arrived and the duck is mine. the pic sucks but i'm sick so it's the best i'm gonna do. wish I bought 2 but i'm thrilled he exists :D


How's he look? in real person?

:mrgreen:
User avatar
sittiw
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:12 pm

Re: am i first?

Postby Jeremy Girard » Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:34 pm

SalemCrow wrote:I'm hoping it's not that the smaller orders are getting filled first, but that could be how it's happening.


I don't think that's the case. I got my order in yesterday and I had a decent sized order:

1 black raven
1 white raven
1 cardinal
1 phoenix
1 vulture
1 Quetzalcoatal
3 red wings
1 black wings
1 white wings
1 bone wings

They figures look amazing - well worth the wait. I haven't pulled them out of the packages yet, however. I have another order coming from the store and I want to wait to open them all at once so I can update my 4H display accordingly.
Check all of my Mythic Legions customs at www.pumpkin-king.com/mythic
User avatar
Jeremy Girard
Apprentice
 
Posts: 1043
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:57 am

Re: am i first?

Postby TheToyDoc » Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:54 pm

Jeremy Girard wrote:
SalemCrow wrote:I'm hoping it's not that the smaller orders are getting filled first, but that could be how it's happening.


I don't think that's the case. I got my order in yesterday and I had a decent sized order:

1 black raven
1 white raven
1 cardinal
1 phoenix
1 vulture
1 Quetzalcoatal
3 red wings
1 black wings
1 white wings
1 bone wings

They figures look amazing - well worth the wait. I haven't pulled them out of the packages yet, however. I have another order coming from the store and I want to wait to open them all at once so I can update my 4H display accordingly.

Hey Jeremy where are you? It would be good to get an idea of the proximity to New Jersey that these are hitting.
User avatar
TheToyDoc
Apprentice
 
Posts: 1087
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:49 pm
Location: Banner, ky

Re: am i first?

Postby Mr Yac » Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:21 pm

sittiw wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:the day has arrived and the duck is mine. the pic sucks but i'm sick so it's the best i'm gonna do. wish I bought 2 but i'm thrilled he exists :D


How's he look? in real person?

:mrgreen:


he's pretty awesome, sorry I haven't done any other pics but I've been sick for a few days and on top of that I hurt my wrist pretty bad so typing and picture taking aren't going so well lately
User avatar
Mr Yac
Silver Grunt
 
Posts: 353
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:47 pm

Re: am i first?

Postby Jeremy Girard » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:12 pm

TheToyDoc wrote:Hey Jeremy where are you? It would be good to get an idea of the proximity to New Jersey that these are hitting.


I am in Rhode Island - so pretty close to New Jersey, which likely explains why I got it so quickly.

I will also say that I was not one of the early backers of the Kickstarter. I waited until I was sure all the stretch goals would be hit and placed my pledge closer towards the end. To me, that shows that they are not necessarily filling these on a "first come, first serve" basis.
Check all of my Mythic Legions customs at www.pumpkin-king.com/mythic
User avatar
Jeremy Girard
Apprentice
 
Posts: 1043
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:57 am

Re: am i first?

Postby JamesLynch » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:52 pm

Yeah, I only ordered two (Raven and Minotaur) plus some accessories (the sword/helmet pack and a pair of wings), and I haven't seen mine at all.
JamesLynch
Silver Apprentice
 
Posts: 1674
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:39 am

Re: am i first?

Postby Jeremy Girard » Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:32 pm

Here's a picture of some of my order (the black raven, vulture, and a few wings have already been wrapped as a gift for my son). Can't wait to get the rest of my birds in from my Store order so I can open these and display them.
Attachments
birds.jpg
birds.jpg (106.27 KiB) Viewed 7077 times
Check all of my Mythic Legions customs at www.pumpkin-king.com/mythic
User avatar
Jeremy Girard
Apprentice
 
Posts: 1043
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:57 am

Re: am i first?

Postby Tad Ghostal » Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:13 pm

I think I ordered mine close to the last day, I'm in CT, and I don't have mine yet, so it looks like first come first served!

Can't wait!
User avatar
Tad Ghostal
Bronze Grunt
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:39 am

Next

Return to Gothitropolis & Raven Kickstarter

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest