NEW OSM PACKAGED IMAGES!!

Re: NEW OSM PACKAGED IMAGES!!

Postby EDcomics » Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:09 pm

He glows. He looks like he doesn't, but he does. I believe it's GITD paint, but it reads as a matte off-white in regular lighting. I think Gamma X is my favorite OSM of them all, and I'm really looking forward to his release.
EDcomics
Platinum Apprentice

Postby Bruce_Jensen » Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:05 pm

Great news there Ed! Thank you :-)
Bruce_Jensen

Postby Tad Ghostal » Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:49 am

Could it be? Could I have Colossus Rex, Gamma X, and the rest in my hot little hands NEXT WEEK? :D

http://www.sourcehorsemen.com/?p=1857
Tad Ghostal
Bronze Grunt

Postby osm5422 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:04 pm

Very exciting! I wonder if that skid is the entire shipment? Seems unlikely.

Anyways, I am so close now to having every Colossus Rex toy ever produced.
osm5422

Postby Tad Ghostal » Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:39 am

I got my Infinity Editions yesterday, and very quickly (I'm trying to get out of town for the last ski trip this season) - they are awesome!

The paint jobs on these figures are really some of the most impressive of all the OSM releases, including the Birnkrant and 4H CC series! It could be argued that in designing Ophromatem and Horroscope, Mel skipped over the Infinity and went straight to the Cosmic Creator edition! Ophro is AMAZING. There is a LOT going on with Gamma X, the astronauts have a ton of great details, and Colossus Rex is just the Bomb (do kids say that anymore?)

I'll do a Good, Bad and Ugly review when I get back (spoiler alert - there is no Ugly), but if this is the End of the 4H OSM, then it is a blaze of glory.
Tad Ghostal
Bronze Grunt

Postby nick » Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:48 pm

Received mine the other day. Yes the paint details are is wonderful! A notch above other Infinity editions. Would still love to see Mel's alternate paint schemes.
nick

Postby Mindless-Focus » Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:06 pm

Is live to see Mel's take on the last two releases. I'd just like to see Mel here again. :(
[This space for rent. Inquire within.]
Mindless-Focus
Apprentice

Postby Jeff Cope » Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:22 pm

Mindless-Focus wrote:I'd just like to see Mel here again. :(

This.
Jeff Cope
Standard Grunt

Postby dwaltrip » Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:57 pm

Tad Ghostal wrote:I got my Infinity Editions yesterday, and very quickly (I'm trying to get out of town for the last ski trip this season) - they are awesome!

The paint jobs on these figures are really some of the most impressive of all the OSM releases, including the Birnkrant and 4H CC series! It could be argued that in designing Ophromatem and Horroscope, Mel skipped over the Infinity and went straight to the Cosmic Creator edition! Ophro is AMAZING. There is a LOT going on with Gamma X, the astronauts have a ton of great details, and Colossus Rex is just the Bomb (do kids say that anymore?)

I'll do a Good, Bad and Ugly review when I get back (spoiler alert - there is no Ugly), but if this is the End of the 4H OSM, then it is a blaze of glory.

I got mine yesterday as well. I haven't had much time to pull them out, but the quick look I had of them makes me sad the line is ending. It seems I was so burned out on the translucents, it isn't until the painted editions show up that I remember what I liked so much about these figures. They look good.
dwaltrip
Golden Grunt

Previous

Return to OSM - The Outer Space Men