Let's Make This Happen!

Feel the Pow-- No, this description thing could get cheesy way too quickly.

Let's Make This Happen!

Postby Runeshaper » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:09 pm

These figures are AWESOME! Not sure where we stand on getting these figures made, but I'm going to do all I can to make these designs a reality. I'd ask that we all pledge what we can sooner than later and help spread the word via social media and tell your friends about the line up. Let's make this happen!
Runeshaper
Standard Grunt

Re: Let's Make This Happen!

Postby Izdawiz » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:25 am

Yes. Let's... :)
Izdawiz
Bronzesmith

Postby Roland of Gilead » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:30 pm

According to the 4H's latest update, we're not close to where they hoped to be at this point. I know I haven't yet preordered because I use a prepaid card and I have to load it up first. I want to see just how much I can save up by October 6th so I can buy extras.

For my part, I have been promoting these as much as I can on various collector sites and to facebook friends. What else can we do to help this along?
Roland of Gilead
Silver Grunt

Postby newfoundma » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:22 pm

I feel like Store Horsemen's layout could help sell these. Showing multiple images of each figures (like each head for the Disguyzors) and their accessories on the product page for each figure would help. I also think including some sort of bio on the product page would help.
newfoundma
Silver Grunt

Postby Runeshaper » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:06 pm

I've been sharing pics of the figures from Store Horsemen on FB as well as privately messaging friends about the line. I saved up to throw in as much as I could for the preorder. My hope is that enough money is raised in time to get them funded. Let's keep sharing info and telling ppl we know.
Runeshaper
Standard Grunt

Postby Roland of Gilead » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:03 pm

I've sold several of my Star Wars 6" troop builders to afford more Power Lords. I hope to be able to pick up the All-in and then some.
Roland of Gilead
Silver Grunt

Return to Power Lords