POWER BUILDERS BEING ADDED TO THE POWER LORDS PRE-ORDER!

Feel the Pow-- No, this description thing could get cheesy way too quickly.

Postby Roland of Gilead » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:58 pm

Many of you have requested it and we’ve listened – we’re now going to be adding two Power Builder figures to our Power Lords pre-order so you can build your Power Lords armies!

These two figures will utilize the same articulation configuration and weapons as the other Power Soldiers in this wave, but will be sporting much less paint, allowing us to offer them to fans at a lower price point. While the normal 4″ scaled Power Lords figure sells for $22.00 each, plus shipping, each Power Builder figure will only be $15.00 each, plus shipping. And YES! There will be a specially priced six-pack option for the Power Builder figures!

The Light Power Builder is decked out in all white armor with a black visor, and will come with 2 Power blades, Ion Blaster gun, Power Staff – all cast in black. The Dark Power Builder is sporting all black armor with a red visor, and will come with 2 Power blades, Ion Blaster gun, Power Staff – all cast in silver.

Please note that the Power Lords All-In set will NOT include the Dark Power Builder figure or the Light Power Builder figure, but we will be able to combine separate orders to save you money on shipping charges with this pre-order.

Keep your eyes peeled for the launch of these two amazing new figures later today at http://www.StoreHorsemen.com

Power Builders are $15 per figure and the Power Builder 6-pack is $80
Roland of Gilead
Silver Grunt

Re: POWER BUILDERS BEING ADDED TO THE POWER LORDS PRE-ORDER!

Postby Gatchagrey » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:05 pm

if I had more known that they were gonna add these earlier would have been nice... I would have had more more time to save money for the six packs ..now I am only gonna get one of each...and I got to pay a separate shipping cost...so much for getting and order in early
"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, its tactile, real!, They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations, A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some."
Gatchagrey
Silver Grunt

Postby Sallah » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:07 pm

Hmmm... Just tried using my fan club number to see if these were applicable for the discount as well and got the message "exceeded number of uses for discount". So I guess if you used your code to place the preorder before, you can't use it again now.

James
Check out my review channel- https://www.youtube.com/1989batmanreviews
Sallah
Standard Grunt

Postby newfoundma » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:30 pm

Gatchagrey wrote:if I had more known that they were gonna add these earlier would have been nice... I would have had more more time to save money for the six packs ..now I am only gonna get one of each...and I got to pay a separate shipping cost...so much for getting and order in early

Does anyone know if we can edit our existing pre-order so I don't have to pay shipping twice to add these to my order? Seems like bad business to punish those who pre-order your campaign early.
newfoundma
Silver Grunt

Postby Roland of Gilead » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:37 pm

Gatchagrey wrote:if I had more known that they were gonna add these earlier would have been nice... I would have had more more time to save money for the six packs ..now I am only gonna get one of each...and I got to pay a separate shipping cost...so much for getting and order in early

newfoundma wrote:Does anyone know if we can edit our existing pre-order so I don't have to pay shipping twice to add these to my order? Seems like bad business to punish those who pre-order your campaign early.

From the original announcement: "Please note that the Power Lords All-In set will NOT include the Dark Power Builder figure or the Light Power Builder figure, but we will be able to combine separate orders to save you money on shipping charges with this pre-order."
Roland of Gilead
Silver Grunt

Postby newfoundma » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:40 pm

Roland of Gilead wrote:

newfoundma wrote:Does anyone know if we can edit our existing pre-order so I don't have to pay shipping twice to add these to my order? Seems like bad business to punish those who pre-order your campaign early.

From the original announcement: "Please note that the Power Lords All-In set will NOT include the Dark Power Builder figure or the Light Power Builder figure, but we will be able to combine separate orders to save you money on shipping charges with this pre-order."

Thanks for helping my compensate for my poor reading skills!
newfoundma
Silver Grunt

Postby Roland of Gilead » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:23 pm

:D
Roland of Gilead
Silver Grunt

Postby Ghost Whisper » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:36 pm

Adding more figures to an already too large pre-order? And this late in the sale? Plus they throw in a 6-pack option that the earlier army builders don't have? The whole is designed to fail.
Ghost Whisper
Silver Grunt

Postby DennyCrane » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:01 am

If it does, I hope they don't scrap the whole thing and move to 1/12 scale. Honestly I don't think that's the biggest problem here. They've just not done a great job of marketing this preorder. Only just a bit ago have I seen "the shot" that made me realize just how awesome these will likely be in-hand.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZPHIZ4g-Si ... en_studios

If that doesn't get your motor running, well...you need a new motor.
Shop DC Collectibles for Pop Culture Entertainment -
Hot Toys, Action Figures, Game & Hobby, Comic Book, Retro / Vintage & More!
http://DCCollect.com • Daily Specials • #24Tuesday • Org member discount • More!
DennyCrane
Bronze Grunt

Postby EDcomics » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:37 am

Did you guys know there are more articulation photos on the site's front page?
EDcomics
Platinum Apprentice

Postby JamesLynch » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:03 pm

DennyCrane wrote:If it does, I hope they don't scrap the whole thing and move to 1/12 scale.

I'm hoping they do. It's entirely selfish, but the smaller scale doesn't get me excited at all. The sculpts and articulation are fantastic, but itsy bitsy figures don't float my boat. Having those same awesome designs at a heftier scale where they can be much better appreciated is exactly what I'm hoping for.

I have no way of knowing if the 4H would do such a thing, though. If this pre-order isn't successful, they may just cut their losses and not touch the property again.
JamesLynch
Silver Apprentice

Postby Roland of Gilead » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:22 pm

I honestly don't think that the solution is to upgrade to 6" if the 4" pre-order tanks. That makes no sense.
Roland of Gilead
Silver Grunt

Postby JamesLynch » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:23 am

Roland of Gilead wrote:I honestly don't think that the solution is to upgrade to 6" if the 4" pre-order tanks. That makes no sense.

It makes sense if you look that every 4H line that's been at a 6" scale has succeeded while their 4" lines have all struggled. And that 6" is, overall, a much more popular scale than 4". The only reason to keep them at them 4" scale is to keep them consistent with the earlier releases, and I couldn't tell you why they went with that scale earlier.
JamesLynch
Silver Apprentice

Postby Ghost Whisper » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:16 pm

If this pre-order for this scale tanks, I would guess that would be the end of Power Lords forever. It took several years just to get to this point with the 3.75" figures. They are not going to reinvent the whole line in a new scale.

I do get tired of the scale wars though. Why can't people just enjoy what is offered instead of saying it would be so much better in X scale than Y scale.
Ghost Whisper
Silver Grunt

Postby Roland of Gilead » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:51 pm

I agree with you. I think this is "all or nothing" here. Our last chance to help the Power Lords line continue. If you're on the fence, or hesitating because you are hoping to see this pre-order fail so you'll finally have a chance to make Adam Power meet up with Sir Gideon Heavansbrand, I think you're unlikely to meet your dreams.

We've been asking for two years for the Horsemen to come back and make good on all those Power Lords promises of old. Here is that chance. Please don't let it slip through your fingers.

RoG
Roland of Gilead
Silver Grunt

Next

Return to Power Lords