NYCC Exclusives!

Feel the Pow-- No, this description thing could get cheesy way too quickly.

Re: NYCC Exclusives!

Postby nanite » Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:05 am

Mindless-Focus wrote:I'd assume so, but when I asked the 4H, they said they were EXTREMELY limited. Their emphasis.

Weird, since they showed a picture of bags full of them.
nanite

Postby Johnnyutah » Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:28 pm

I saw a photo showing 4 bags, maybe that's it? Had to be at least 100 per bag?
Johnnyutah
Bronze Grunt

Postby JafariStew » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:25 pm

Any one else still waiting on replacement parts even if they got an email response from the 4H? :?:
JafariStew
Bronze Grunt

Postby Hibbinator1000 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:25 pm

I got a response from them on Nov 14th....havnt heard from them since! They stated that they would get the replacement hands right out to me?
Hibbinator1000

Postby JafariStew » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:35 pm

I just heard back from the 4H and they said the parts shipped out yesterday, so keep your eyes peeled on those mailboxes boys! 8-)
JafariStew
Bronze Grunt

Postby Gatchagrey » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:43 pm

cool news was still waiting on parts myself I thought maybe they sent with my power soldiers...
"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, its tactile, real!, They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations, A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some."
Gatchagrey
Silver Grunt

Postby JafariStew » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:02 pm

No they will be separate as my Power Soldiers came solo. Great figures, so happy to have them! 8-)
JafariStew
Bronze Grunt

Postby JafariStew » Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:24 pm

Thankfully got my replacement hand from the 4H today! :)
JafariStew
Bronze Grunt

Postby Clambo » Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:05 pm

So let me get this straight, to get one of the variant heads, I just need to call and complain about the hands on my figures not all being correct? I have eight of them, I was able to correctly pair two of them up with the proper hands. The other six, if I call or email, they will replace the hands AND send variant heads. Perfect. I'll hit them up Monday. Kind of a backwards way to reward members and long time customers, but I'm down. The 4HM have yet to let me down.
Please make a DCUC Warlord and/or Sgt. Rock... oh wait, Matty killed the line.
Clambo
Bronze Grunt

Postby Gatchagrey » Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:46 pm

Clambo wrote:So let me get this straight, to get one of the variant heads, I just need to call and complain about the hands on my figures not all being correct? I have eight of them, I was able to correctly pair two of them up with the proper hands. The other six, if I call or email, they will replace the hands AND send variant heads. Perfect. I'll hit them up Monday. Kind of a backwards way to reward members and long time customers, but I'm down. The 4HM have yet to let me down.

I got my replacement hand yesterday but I did not receive any bonus heads...so who knows how they decided to hand the heads out....

I am not too concerned though my main focus is the power soldiers so if I can get the bonus heads for them I would much prefer that... hint hint...
"I believe toys resonate with us as humans, we can hold them them, its tactile, real!, They are totems for our extended beliefs and imaginations, A fetish for ideas that hold as much interest and passion as old religious relics for some."
Gatchagrey
Silver Grunt

Postby JafariStew » Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:14 pm

^^^^ Same here Gatcha, I got my replacement and no bonus heads either, so I am not sure if it is a sub tier thing, how many Grunts you bought that were wrong, or just luck of the draw.
I am just happy to now have a proper hand. ;)
JafariStew
Bronze Grunt

Previous

Return to Power Lords