Friday's sale...

Feel the Pow-- No, this description thing could get cheesy way too quickly.

Friday's sale...

Postby Clambo » Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:59 am

What time does it start? Thanks, Shawn
Please make a DCUC Warlord and/or Sgt. Rock... oh wait, Matty killed the line.
Clambo
Bronze Grunt

Re: Friday's sale...

Postby Tekwych » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:54 am

Choose the things to fill your mind or the world will fill it for you.
Tekwych
Golden Grunt

Postby Clambo » Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:03 pm

Thank you, I appreciate it.
Clambo
Bronze Grunt

Postby Clambo » Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:08 pm

Well that was smooth. Nice job 4HM.

In and out, got all the Power Lord offerings. Order # 8060
Clambo
Bronze Grunt

Postby Mindless-Focus » Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:10 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I forgot to enter my club number on my PL order...

:cry:
[This space for rent. Inquire within.]
Mindless-Focus
Apprentice

Postby Clambo » Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:11 pm

Mindless-Focus wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I forgot to enter my club number on my PL order...

:cry:

I'm sure you're fine, just hit em' up.
Clambo
Bronze Grunt

Postby jonwes » Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:19 pm

I got 2 x blue and red Power Soldiers. 1 x Gripptogg variants, and the exclusive Gripptogg. Can't wait! I also got a scratch and dent Ramthorr and the Queen.

I did notice that my shipping just said "CANADA" for some reason! I didn't even choose a shipping method! I have no idea what happened there, but I e-mailed them about it. LOL.
jonwes
Silver Grunt

Postby Ideal » Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:20 pm

jonwes wrote:I got 2 x blue and red Power Soldiers. 1 x Gripptogg variants, and the exclusive Gripptogg. Can't wait! I also got a scratch and dent Ramthorr and the Queen.

I did notice that my shipping just said "CANADA" for some reason! I didn't even choose a shipping method! I have no idea what happened there, but I e-mailed them about it. LOL.

i saw that too, but switched mine to "USA only". i have no idea what any of that actually means
Ideal
Platinum Grunt

Postby Clambo » Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:32 pm

They sent out a message about the shipping. They were having a few issues with it. You were just supposed to pick which of the three suited you best.
Clambo
Bronze Grunt

Postby jonwes » Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:47 pm

How did they send the message? I haven't gotten anything. Huh. Well, hopefully mine can be taken care of without issue.
jonwes
Silver Grunt

Postby Clambo » Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:16 pm

I got an email. It's also posted on the homepage.
Clambo
Bronze Grunt

Postby slackrguy » Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:17 pm

I saw the message on Facebook, but after I had put my order in.
slackrguy
Silver Grunt

Postby jonwes » Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:33 pm

Oh, I saw this:

Last, shipping costs to us just went up dramatically again, so we’re currently trying more new ways to find the best alternatives to be able to offer you the fastest and safest way to ship your Store Horsemen items at the cheapest price possible, so please continue to bear with us as we make adjustments to the store and the pricing.

It just didn't say anything about choosing anything in particular at check-out. But I see you kind of extrapolated from that. I honestly didn't even see the shipping choices at all. I guess the default must have been Canada? I'm sure it's fine. I was in a hurry to get checked out so I didn't miss out on anything.
jonwes
Silver Grunt

Postby Mindless-Focus » Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:47 pm

just checked. the shipping options are in alphabetic order. that one snuck up on me.
[This space for rent. Inquire within.]
Mindless-Focus
Apprentice

Postby Ideal » Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:59 pm

from the 4H's facebook:

CURRENT STORE HORSEMEN SALE UPDATE!

As many of you already know, the current Store Horsemen sale for our new Power Lords releases was open in the first 48 hours for Power Lords Fan Club members only, but it's now been opened up to the general public since 3pm this afternoon (Sunday), and although there are figures left they're going quickly. So if you're interested in any of the current Power Lords figures up for sale, be sure and get in there and grab yours ASAP. Any orders accidentally taken over the allotted stock will have to be cancelled and refunded.

Also up for pre-order right now are the latest Infinity Edition waves of Outer Space Men which include Terra Firma, Jack Asteroid, Ohpromatem, Horroscope, Gamma X, and the highly popular Colossus Rex. We just got word from our shipping agent that those should arrive at the NYC port later this week, so if they make it through customs unscathed, we should have those in our studio warehouse and being prepared for shipment sometime next week. Keep your fingers crossed for that.

Last, the Seventh Kingdom Scratch & Dent Sale... Holy crap... We had no idea that clearance sale would be that popular and our online store got completely hammered by people attempting to place orders in the first 10 minutes! Many of the items were completely sold out in the first two minutes and the items that were highest in numbers were completely gone just a couple minutes later. Unfortunately with our online store being so overwhelmed with orders, it was hard for us to mark the items as sold out before many other people got their orders in. In other words, even though someone might've been able to place an order and it showed that all of the Seventh Kingdom Scratch & Dent Sale items that they wanted to order was in their cart, those items might've already been sold out, and the sold out items had to be cancelled and they'd only be charged for the items they'd ordered that were actually in stock. We'll be sending emails out to customers who had to have their orders either partially or completely cancelled because of this over the next day or two. We really do apologize for the inconvenience this might cause some people. We'd MUCH rather get our figures into the hands of everyone who wants them, but the reality, as we said before, is that there were VERY few of these items remaining and because of the expense to produce those massive figures today, we don't have any plans to go into production on them again. Congratulations to those who were able to get their hands on the remaining figures, and hopefully those who had to have their orders cancelled won't be too upset with us.
Ideal
Platinum Grunt

Next

Return to Power Lords