POWER LORDS TOMORROW (Club Member Early Access)

Feel the Pow-- No, this description thing could get cheesy way too quickly.

Re: POWER LORDS TOMORROW (Club Member Early Access)

Postby Roland of Gilead » Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:26 pm

Waiting on a delivery in today's mail. For some reason I got two separate shipping notices. Did the 4H send Lord Power and the Dark Nebula figures out individually?
Roland of Gilead
Silver Grunt

Postby Tekwych » Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:32 pm

Mine were both in the same box.
Choose the things to fill your mind or the world will fill it for you.
Tekwych
Golden Grunt

Postby Roland of Gilead » Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:04 pm

Just got my box with Power Lord and the three Dark Nebula figures. Everything I ordered. Now I wonder what's coming in the mail on Monday? Maybe a mistake?
Roland of Gilead
Silver Grunt

Postby JafariStew » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:17 pm

Got mine today. 8)
Sometimes it's easy to forget how much you like these figures until you get something new again. The colors are both great, the Lord Power's clear green is not Neo-Phase green, it's a touch lighter. Paint came out real nice (as I was worried about the black/white Adam Power head, it's actually painted black & white, and green is the base color as expected vs black pvc). I like the Adam Power the better of the two. My only complaint is that the weapons seem to be painted, or at least Adam Power's gray ones (it's harder to tell on Lord Power's, if it's just glossy plastic or not). In nay event, if this is the case on 1 or both figures, with their tight grips, I would expect that paint to come off in the hand eventually if you move them around or have not moved them in a while and the pain sticks (ie: MOTUC), hopefully it's not the case, but I may just display them without and holding their helmets instead. :thumbup: Hopefully everyone else gets theirs soon!

JafariStew
Bronze Grunt

Postby domu » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:41 am

Tekwych wrote:Received mine today. Was surprised with the extra head for the power solider.

Did you get an extra, extra head? Or are you talking about the black Adam Power head?
domu
Apprentice

Postby domu » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:43 am

JafariStew wrote:Got mine today. 8)
Sometimes it's easy to forget how much you like these figures until you get something new again.

Yeah, mine came today, and I love them. Makes me sad all over again that Mythic Legions went with 6" figures.
domu
Apprentice

Postby Tekwych » Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:44 am

domu wrote:Did you get an extra, extra head? Or are you talking about the black Adam Power head?

Just the black Adam Power Head. Placed my order quickly and never look at the publicity photos much. Just missed that the head would be coming with the opera solider this time.
Choose the things to fill your mind or the world will fill it for you.
Tekwych
Golden Grunt

Postby Roland of Gilead » Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:58 pm

Looks like I ordered three Dark Nebula figures when I only really needed two. For some reason I thought I was troop building in threes instead of twos.
Roland of Gilead
Silver Grunt

Postby The Gene Lantern » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:08 am

Roland of Gilead wrote:Looks like I ordered three Dark Nebula figures when I only really needed two. For some reason I thought I was troop building in threes instead of twos.

If you want to get rid of the third I'd be happy to take him off your hands; send me a PM :)
The Gene Lantern
Bronze Grunt

Postby Roland of Gilead » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:53 pm

Looks like that second shipment was a repeat of my order. I contacted the 4H to let them know and now I'm just waiting to hear back.
Roland of Gilead
Silver Grunt

Postby domu » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:59 pm

That's happened with me before. They sent a shipping label, and Fedex or whoever came by and picked it up when I had it it ready to go.
(A little scary that double shipping seems to happen so often. Not everyone is as honest as you, and even when they are, the lost money from shipping things unnecessarily will just kill profits.)
domu
Apprentice

Postby Roland of Gilead » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:00 pm

domu wrote:That's happened with me before. They sent a shipping label, and Fedex or whoever came by and picked it up when I had it it ready to go.
(A little scary that double shipping seems to happen so often. Not everyone is as honest as you, and even when they are, the lost money from shipping things unnecessarily will just kill profits.)

I'm just waiting to hear back from the to find out what to do.

Next I need to see if I can sell off the one extra figure from my original order, then figure out how to obtain the three 4H figures I missed.
Roland of Gilead
Silver Grunt

Postby The Gene Lantern » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:25 am

Roland of Gilead wrote:
domu wrote:That's happened with me before. They sent a shipping label, and Fedex or whoever came by and picked it up when I had it it ready to go.

I'm just waiting to hear back from the to find out what to do.

Next I need to see if I can sell off the one extra figure from my original order, then figure out how to obtain the three 4H figures I missed.

Hey Roland,

Thanks for selling me your extra :) What 3 figures are you missing; I don't have extras at the moment but I will keep an eye out for you.
The Gene Lantern
Bronze Grunt

Postby Roland of Gilead » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:24 pm

I'm looking for the green Ggrapptikk Grunt, the red Elite Power Soldier and Blue Power Soldier from the Ophidian Squad.

And i received a request to leave the extra shipped figures out for Fed Ex today. I was kinda hoping they'd at least say thank you for being honest.
Roland of Gilead
Silver Grunt

Postby Darkspecter » Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:09 pm

They both look really cool. I didn't get any unfortunately, because I only learned of the sale after they both sold out (the one says low stock, but he's gone). I'm a Volcan Rock Club Member, too. I really wish that Club Members were e-mailed about sales. A couple weeks ago I was wondering why there hasn't been any news on the Power Lords front, so I take a look at the page and see the new figures and how they were on sale in February. :(

On the plus side, I bought quite a few of the earlier ones, so maybe I can trade for them or something...or they'll find old stock and put them back up for sale in the future. *shrugs*
Darkspecter
Bronze Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Power Lords