Production counts

The place to discuss all things Four Horsemen!

Production counts

Postby RyeGuy » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:46 pm

I'm sure I could find this with a little snooping, but could someone please enlighten me as to the production numbers of Scarabus regular and variants, minotaur regular, and each or all of the Gothitropolis ravens?
RyeGuy

Re: Production counts

Postby Izdawiz » Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:16 pm

I don't think the Horsemen have released all those numbers. But I do know one thing. Iz-ra Mirrus is the rarest of the Raven variants.
Izdawiz
Bronzesmith

Postby JamesLynch » Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:37 pm

I want to say numbers were released for Xetheus. I know the variants were limited to 250 each, and I want to say big X himself was 1000, though I'm not as sure on that number.
JamesLynch
Silver Apprentice

Postby RyeGuy » Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:02 pm

Thanks for your feedback. One site stated that Xetheus was "about twice" as many as the minotaur variants.
RyeGuy

Postby dwaltrip » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:33 am

JamesLynch wrote:I want to say numbers were released for Xetheus. I know the variants were limited to 250 each, and I want to say big X himself was 1000, though I'm not as sure on that number.

Correct....

These exclusives will be available to the public for pre-order through each of the websites mentioned above on July 19th, 2006 for $20.00 each, plus shipping and handling charges.

All five of the Minotaur Soldiers exclusives will come with a removable helmet, a war hammer, a spear/halberd with a war banner attachment, and all five will feature the same impressive amount of articulation as their leader Xetheus - with the added bonus of an articulated jaw!

Each exclusive is limited to only 250 pieces each, so be sure to get in there and get them all while you can!

Plus, everyone who's a registered member of the FANtastic Exclusive message boards by 11:59pm on Monday, June 12th will have the special limited opportunity to pre-order Xetheus and all five of these exclusive Minotuar Soldiers days before anyone else by using a special "members only" password!

And I am almost 100% sure that there were 1,000 Xetheus for sale. That rings a bell. It was either that or 1,250. Either way, there was plenty enough to hang around for a year in the store.

I am pretty sure the Light & Dark Scarubus were only 100 of each.

I think Swimsuit Queen Alluxandra was 250.

Commander Argus was 1,000 pieces (100 of which were variants)

We use to have better records of all of this stuff, but that was lost when the old boards were deleted. Early on, the 4H seemed to be more open on production numbers.....seems like as time went on they became more guarded with those numbers.
dwaltrip
Golden Grunt

Return to General Discussion