Figure Stands?

The place to discuss all things Four Horsemen!

Figure Stands?

Postby newfoundma » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:09 pm

I'm looking to buy 4H Figure Stands, like they sued to sell via Store Horsemen. Megalopolis and BBTS don't seem to carry them, and Store Horsemen isn't selling anything. Any tips on where I can buy them? Think any of these retailers will sell them again? I have a few, but want to get them for all my Mythic Legions (which is quite a lot at this point), because they're all kinda crummy at standing on their own over time.
newfoundma
Silver Grunt

Re: Figure Stands?

Postby Havoc » Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:17 pm

I primarily use Kaiser doll stands for my ML. They are sold on Amazon and other places and you can get them in various sized packs up to 12. They are not very noticeable and I've never had a figure fall over when using them. I use #2075 for series 1 figures; #20SMB for females, elves, etc. (these have a bend in the wire piece which goes around the waist which I hammer straight) and #1175 for goblins and dwarves. These are much cheaper than the 4H stands and take up less room. I do use the 4H stands for the birds and other figures with wings. They are extremely stable. I would call or email the 4H about these stands' availability. I can't imagine that they have sold out - probably sitting in their warehouse in a box. Cornboy on his most recent interview said they are looking to re-design their stands or make a completely new type of stand. As an aside, I have tried Neca's discs - the pegs fit the hole in the ML feet but the figures, in my experience, manages to pull off the peg and fall.
Havoc
Silver Grunt

Re: Figure Stands?

Postby newfoundma » Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:39 am

Havoc wrote:I primarily use Kaiser doll stands for my ML. They are sold on Amazon and other places and you can get them in various sized packs up to 12. They are not very noticeable and I've never had a figure fall over when using them. I use #2075 for series 1 figures; #20SMB for females, elves, etc. (these have a bend in the wire piece which goes around the waist which I hammer straight) and #1175 for goblins and dwarves. These are much cheaper than the 4H stands and take up less room. I do use the 4H stands for the birds and other figures with wings. They are extremely stable. I would call or email the 4H about these stands' availability. I can't imagine that they have sold out - probably sitting in their warehouse in a box. Cornboy on his most recent interview said they are looking to re-design their stands or make a completely new type of stand. As an aside, I have tried Neca's discs - the pegs fit the hole in the ML feet but the figures, in my experience, manages to pull off the peg and fall.

Thanks this is all very helpful!
newfoundma
Silver Grunt

Return to General Discussion