Latest non-4H purchase

The place to discuss all things Four Horsemen!

Re: Latest non-4H purchase

Postby Ideal » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:15 pm

Walgreens gets a lot of really great exclusives, between Funko Pop figures, Marvel Legends and a few other random lines. Unfortunately, despite having like 4 in my town, they never really restock any of those lines, so I have little chance of getting any of them.
Ideal
Platinum Grunt

Postby zombie13 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:18 pm

I now have six Walgreens in my town. A new one just opened in an old Rite Aid building. The exclusives are hit and miss and the new waves of Marvel Legends are even worse to find in all of them. I expected to find the Silver Surfer in the new one that just opened, but that didn't happen. I think the Walgreens Exclusives are great, if you can find them, but I hate Marvel Legends Distribution right now with EVERY line. I stopped buying Marvel Legends a few years back and dipped my toe back into buying them again, but now it's so off putting to not be able to find what I would like to get I'm considering dropping them all together permanently. I can't even order them online without my orders being canceled because of supply and demand. Just means more money for Mythic Legions. The thrill is just about gone for me.
Anyone that needs me off site or not a registered member here may email me at zombie13.customs@yahoo.com
Follow me on Instagram at zombie13.customs
zombie13
Smith

Postby JamesLynch » Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:16 pm

Ideal wrote:Walgreens gets a lot of really great exclusives, between Funko Pop figures, Marvel Legends and a few other random lines. Unfortunately, despite having like 4 in my town, they never really restock any of those lines, so I have little chance of getting any of them.

Their exclusives sometimes show up on their website. I just got Deadpool the Duck Pop, Marvel Legends Silver Surfer, and a clearanced 2-pack of Transformers last week. I've never had too much trouble getting their Marvel Legends (I've seen Punisher and Agent Venom as recently as this year), it's some of the other series that are problematic. Their Funko stuff sometimes never gets to stores, or sells out instantly if it does (and it's really hit or miss. DPtD I've never seen in a store, nor their Spider-Man Dorbz from last year, but some of their other Star Wars and Marvel Pops last a while). Their Star Wars exclusives can be really dodgy, too.
JamesLynch
Silver Apprentice

Previous

Return to General Discussion