MOTUC to Mythic Legions Neck Adapters

MOTUC to Mythic Legions Neck Adapters

Postby Bright Solinari » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:00 pm

If anyone is still making neck adapters to put MOTUC heads on Mythic Legions bodies (or if you know any sites that are selling them) I'm interested in purchasing some. I saw a couple of old threads in this forum that haven't been updated in a while, but nothing current. If anyone can point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!
Bright Solinari

Re: MOTUC to Mythic Legions Neck Adapters

Postby Tbone1120 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:04 pm

try messaging badvermin
Tbone1120

Postby BadVermin » Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:59 pm

I'm back to casting but please be patient, I only have one mold for each helmet so it takes quite while to finish each order.
Mythic Legions Accessories are now on sale! Check them out:
www.sourcehorsemen.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1516
BadVermin
Standard Grunt

Postby Runeshaper » Tue May 15, 2018 3:00 pm

Badvermin - sent you an email fir 6 neck adapters. Please check it out.
Runeshaper
Standard Grunt

Postby Garnik » Sat May 19, 2018 8:45 pm

Hey Runeshaper,
If you are still interested in MOTU head adapters you can check out my Shapeways storefront: Accessory Designs. I just set it up and I'll be adding more items over the next few weeks.

https://www.shapeways.com/shops/accessory-designs

I have white and black adapters available to order. The pics above are meant to show how well they take paint. The slim version offers a little more room for head tilt but the standard version offers a good armored neck.

And if it's a dwarf you're looking to customize...
Garnik
Standard Grunt

Postby garyl » Sun May 20, 2018 7:54 am

I clicked on your Shapeways link, Garnik. I'd be interested in seeing examples of your helmet attachments painted and in use/attached.
garyl
Golden Grunt

Postby Garnik » Sun May 20, 2018 10:15 am

garyl wrote:I clicked on your Shapeways link, Garnik. I'd be interested in seeing examples of your helmet attachments painted and in use/attached.

Thanks for checking the link Garyl - it's really appreciated! Here are some painted samples.

You can see more Work-In-Progress shots on my Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/accessorydesigns/?hl=en
Garnik
Standard Grunt

Postby garyl » Sun May 20, 2018 12:08 pm

Garnik wrote:
garyl wrote:I clicked on your Shapeways link, Garnik. I'd be interested in seeing examples of your helmet attachments painted and in use/attached.

Thanks for checking the link Garyl - it's really appreciated! Here are some painted samples.

You can see more Work-In-Progress shots on my Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/accessorydesigns/?hl=en

They look good. Definitely want to try a few things. I haven't bought anything from Shapeways in quite a while; have they renamed 'strong flexible' plastic, 'versatile' plastic, or has the type of plastic actually changed?
garyl
Golden Grunt

Postby Garnik » Sun May 20, 2018 2:04 pm

They look good. Definitely want to try a few things. I haven't bought anything from Shapeways in quite a while; have they renamed 'strong flexible' plastic, 'versatile' plastic, or has the type of plastic actually changed?

Thanks! Yeah - sometime in the last month or so Shapeways updated their workshop layout and renamed a lot of, if not all, their materials. Strong Flexible is now Versatile and the Frosted Ultra Detail that I'll be posting weapons in (and you can see Zombie13 painting over in the custom page) is now Smooth Fine Detail.

I haven't noticed any difference in plastic quality since they've renamed the materials. The pics above are of very recent prints and the plastic is identical to prints I ordered two years ago from Strangefate and Derwaffenmeister .
Garnik
Standard Grunt

Postby Runeshaper » Thu May 24, 2018 9:14 am

Thanks, Garnik!
Runeshaper
Standard Grunt

Postby Garnik » Thu May 24, 2018 8:18 pm

No problem Runeshaper :)
Garnik
Standard Grunt