Denny's Deep Thread - Haves & Wants

Denny's Deep Thread - Haves & Wants

Postby DennyCrane » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:29 pm

Current wants include--but not limited to--SDCC (and other) con exclusives: Mezco Tactical Ops Punisher, Deluxe Joker, Jada 66 Batmobile (limited vers), MOTUC Filmation Skeletor, He-Man, Trap Jaw, Panthor, Griffin, Wind Raider -loose complete w/box ok. Super7 MOTU Los Amos Reaction Skeletor & Mer-Man, SDCC Alien Star Wars Reaction Crossover, A full set of MOTU Reaction MOC, PCS Battle Cat statue. Mythic Legions: Trolls, Barbarian Builder, basically anything not yet reissued, Test Shots. Spawn 10th Anniversary - loose ok. Hanna Barbera Collection: Herculoids, Blue Falcon, etc. Marvel Legends Ghost Rider deluxe with bike - loose complete with box ok. S.H. Figuarts Star Wars (and some other), S.H. MonsterArts Godzilla (various), Mattel Voltron SDCC Blazing Sword Figure.

Or if you have something you think I might want...I might!

Haves:
Literally thousands of things to trade, from vintage to current to Preorder from (almost) any line. Some of my latest grabs: Mezco Direct Exclusive Catwoman (guaranteed) and Batman Beyond for Punisher or MDX Joker. For the Jada Batmobile, I have paypal, more stuff to trade and of course my undying bat-gratitude. Beyond that, get creative, DM me and we'll chat! Thanks - Denny
Shop DC Collectibles for Pop Culture Entertainment -
Hot Toys, Action Figures, Game & Hobby, Comic Book, Retro / Vintage & More!
http://DCCollect.com • Daily Specials • #24Tuesday • Org member discount • More!
Trading: dccollectibles@live.com
DennyCrane
Bronze Grunt

Return to BST - Buy/Sell/Trade