Halloween

Re: Halloween

Postby Visionary » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:33 am

Did you give it a name? Pumpkin Knight? The Gourdian of Hell?
If you look real close,you can see my avatar is laughing at you.
Visionary
Goldsmith

Postby zombie13 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:21 pm

Honestly, I've only been calling him "Jack." The pumpkin skull with normal teeth "Skullkin" and the pumpkin skull with jack o lantern teeth "Pumskull." But I haven't created them into characters, I'll leave that you you guys. ;)
I'm a rhinestone Tiger in a leisure suit.
zombie13
Gold Apprentice

Postby zombie13 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:34 pm

boogieman4hire wrote:I got the follow up call yesterday. I just signed on as an actor but considering that I signed on late into the season they added me as a reserve. Until I mentioned that I have some knowledge of makeup. So I'm going to location with my picture portfolio and showing them what I've got. From there the makeup artists on staff will look at my work and decide what to do. Here's hoping I've got what it takes.

How did this turn out boogie? Did you get it?
zombie13
Gold Apprentice

Postby Jeremy Girard » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:16 pm

zombie13 wrote: But I do promise top quality with all my castings. I may not have all the time under my belt that some others do with selling my stuff, but I've been molding and casting for 17 years. .

I have 2 of Zombie's casts and I can attest to the fact that his work is amazing! Great quality that feels like production pieces to me. The paint work he does is also top notch. Buy these will no reservations. You will not be disappointed!
Check all of my Mythic Legions customs at www.pumpkin-king.com/mythic
Jeremy Girard
Platinum Grunt

Postby boogieman4hire » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:36 pm

zombie13 wrote:
boogieman4hire wrote:I got the follow up call yesterday. I just signed on as an actor but considering that I signed on late into the season they added me as a reserve. Until I mentioned that I have some knowledge of makeup. So I'm going to location with my picture portfolio and showing them what I've got. From there the makeup artists on staff will look at my work and decide what to do. Here's hoping I've got what it takes.

How did this turn out boogie? Did you get it?

Yes I did and I love it. I won't be doing makeup for anyone else but I have the okay to do it on myself and I've been creating some cool stuff. Tomorrow I get to do my burlap face for them. Sunday I created a black demon for myself with no discernible facial features other than a jagged toothed tar mouth and long black fingers. I was invisible until I charged at people.
boogieman4hire
Silver Grunt

Postby zombie13 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:23 pm

Thanks Jeremy!

Boogie! We need PICS! :shock:
zombie13
Gold Apprentice

Postby boogieman4hire » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:29 pm

zombie13 wrote:Thanks Jeremy!

Boogie! We need PICS! :shock:

We're testing what look works best right now. I did my makeup at home and I rushed to get to work on time so I forgot to take pictures of that demon thing. Since he's all black I nicknamed him the soot man. But tomorrow I definitely will take pictures of burlap face. I wonder who they'll go with.
boogieman4hire
Silver Grunt

Postby boogieman4hire » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:37 pm

1507851172420.jpeg
1507851172420.jpeg (121.06 KiB) Viewed 310 times
The attachment 1507851172420.jpeg is no longer available

This is my original burlap face. It's mostly the same I'll be doing. I'm just going to change a few little things here and there.
boogieman4hire
Silver Grunt

Postby zombie13 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:45 pm

That's too cool! Love the schnoz on that one.
zombie13
Gold Apprentice

Postby boogieman4hire » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:57 pm

zombie13 wrote:That's too cool! Love the schnoz on that one.

Me too especially considering my last makeup didn't even have a nose.
boogieman4hire
Silver Grunt

Postby rovinmando » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:16 pm

More of a Cosplay, but this is my Trick or Treat costume this year. Lady Skele will not be with me though
rovinmando
Standard Grunt

Postby Visionary » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:12 pm

Looks like my ex wife
If you look real close,you can see my avatar is laughing at you.
Visionary
Goldsmith

Postby boogieman4hire » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:35 pm

rovinmando wrote:More of a Cosplay, but this is my Trick or Treat costume this year. Lady Skele will not be with me though

I like it a lot. It looks fantastic.
boogieman4hire
Silver Grunt

Postby Jim Abell » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:46 pm

Wish I still had photos of the year I did a T-800 make-up job (light-up eye and all) but I think they were lost when my parents' house burned down a few years ago.

This was a three-year run (2000, 2001 and 2002). These were probably the best costumes I've done but a lot of that has to go to my everyday likeness to the subject...

The funny part was the first year when I did the Cactus Jack look. My friends used to always get together on Halloween to hang out and watch crappy movies. That particular year we went to roam around Lexington, KY in the afternoon/evening before the festivities and I went out in full costume. Everywhere we went I was getting some serious looks, people not sure if I was him or not. Unknown to me at the time was the fact that the next night there was going to be a huge WWE show in town... That certainly explained all of the stares I was getting...
Whiskey for the men, beer for the horses... What are the centaurs having?...
Jim Abell
Bronze Grunt

Postby boogieman4hire » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:20 pm

Jim Abell wrote:Wish I still had photos of the year I did a T-800 make-up job (light-up eye and all) but I think they were lost when my parents' house burned down a few years ago.

This was a three-year run (2000, 2001 and 2002). These were probably the best costumes I've done but a lot of that has to go to my everyday likeness to the subject...

The funny part was the first year when I did the Cactus Jack look. My friends used to always get together on Halloween to hang out and watch crappy movies. That particular year we went to roam around Lexington, KY in the afternoon/evening before the festivities and I went out in full costume. Everywhere we went I was getting some serious looks, people not sure if I was him or not. Unknown to me at the time was the fact that the next night there was going to be a huge WWE show in town... That certainly explained all of the stares I was getting...

Now that I've had time to look up this cactus Jack I can totally see it all. That's hilarious and awesome.
boogieman4hire
Silver Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Mythic Legions Kickstarter & Fantastic Exclusive