Complimentary figures to Mythic Legions?

Re: Complimentary figures to Mythic Legions?

Postby Visionary » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:48 pm

skeletom wrote:Hey, Visionary! What figure is the head you have on Queen Grayskull from?


The other Marvel Legends Phoenix head from the TRU 2 pack
If you look real close,you can see my avatar is laughing at you.
User avatar
Visionary
Goldsmith
 
Posts: 4902
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:46 pm
Location: Where Winter Never Ends

Re: Complimentary figures to Mythic Legions?

Postby skeletom » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:12 pm

Visionary wrote:
skeletom wrote:Hey, Visionary! What figure is the head you have on Queen Grayskull from?


The other Marvel Legends Phoenix head from the TRU 2 pack


That thing is really head-tastic then! I really need to get that! :)
skeletom
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:46 pm

Re: Complimentary figures to Mythic Legions?

Postby Visionary » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:02 pm

Yes you can get good head from that set ;)
If you look real close,you can see my avatar is laughing at you.
User avatar
Visionary
Goldsmith
 
Posts: 4902
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:46 pm
Location: Where Winter Never Ends

Re: Complimentary figures to Mythic Legions?

Postby Visionary » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:01 am

Ok so these hooded capes from the Star Was Last Joke Luke look pretty damn good.I hope to get some more soon.


Mercy On you?
Image
If you look real close,you can see my avatar is laughing at you.
User avatar
Visionary
Goldsmith
 
Posts: 4902
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:46 pm
Location: Where Winter Never Ends

Re: Complimentary figures to Mythic Legions?

Postby boogieman4hire » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:43 pm

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=5s&v=HyJTOGaP1j0
I'd say this review tells you everything you would need or want to know about the Big City Brawl Lizzie from the Rampage toyline.
User avatar
boogieman4hire
Golden Grunt
 
Posts: 571
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:50 am
Location: The passage

Re: Complimentary figures to Mythic Legions?

Postby TheToyDoc » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:59 pm

boogieman4hire wrote:https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=5s&v=HyJTOGaP1j0
I'd say this review tells you everything you would need or want to know about the Big City Brawl Lizzie from the Rampage toyline.

Wow. And all of that for $14.97! That’s insane how much figure you get for that price. I’ll definitely pick up a couple of this ol’ girl.
User avatar
TheToyDoc
Platinum Grunt
 
Posts: 986
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:49 pm
Location: Banner, ky

Re: Complimentary figures to Mythic Legions?

Postby boogieman4hire » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:09 pm

Definitely. I need to get to a Wal Mart fast
User avatar
boogieman4hire
Golden Grunt
 
Posts: 571
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:50 am
Location: The passage

Re: Complimentary figures to Mythic Legions?

Postby TheToyDoc » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:24 pm

boogieman4hire wrote:Definitely. I need to get to a Wal Mart fast

They have a pretty big area set up for them at my local Walmart but so far zero figures. They’ll be everywhere soon though.
User avatar
TheToyDoc
Platinum Grunt
 
Posts: 986
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:49 pm
Location: Banner, ky

Re: Complimentary figures to Mythic Legions?

Postby Visionary » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:10 am

Just bought 2 Ralphs and 2 Lizzies :D
If you look real close,you can see my avatar is laughing at you.
User avatar
Visionary
Goldsmith
 
Posts: 4902
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:46 pm
Location: Where Winter Never Ends

Re: Complimentary figures to Mythic Legions?

Postby Havoc » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:01 pm

NECA's new God of War figure got an early release to a seller on Amazon. There already are two reviews, one which is very detailed and has a ton of pictures - a couple shows the shield he comes with. Looks like he will be a good companion figure for the 2.0 Valkyrie. https://www.amazon.com/NECA-God-Scale-A ... war+figure
Havoc
Bronze Grunt
 
Posts: 176
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:45 pm

Re: Complimentary figures to Mythic Legions?

Postby TheToyDoc » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:10 pm

Visionary wrote:Just bought 2 Ralphs and 2 Lizzies :D


You suck.... pics or it never happened. :D
User avatar
TheToyDoc
Platinum Grunt
 
Posts: 986
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:49 pm
Location: Banner, ky

Re: Complimentary figures to Mythic Legions?

Postby Visionary » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:54 pm

Havoc wrote:NECA's new God of War figure got an early release to a seller on Amazon. There already are two reviews, one which is very detailed and has a ton of pictures - a couple shows the shield he comes with. Looks like he will be a good companion figure for the 2.0 Valkyrie. https://www.amazon.com/NECA-God-Scale-A ... war+figure


Now that's an epic shield!

Image
If you look real close,you can see my avatar is laughing at you.
User avatar
Visionary
Goldsmith
 
Posts: 4902
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:46 pm
Location: Where Winter Never Ends

Re: Complimentary figures to Mythic Legions?

Postby Visionary » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:56 pm

TheToyDoc wrote:
Visionary wrote:Just bought 2 Ralphs and 2 Lizzies :D


You suck.... pics or it never happened. :D


You're right I dreamt the whole thing :(

I woke up with a bag of Doritos and 2 empty boxes of Turtles in my arms. FML!!!


Show me your zombie Dragon,I'll show you my Lizzie, :P
If you look real close,you can see my avatar is laughing at you.
User avatar
Visionary
Goldsmith
 
Posts: 4902
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:46 pm
Location: Where Winter Never Ends

Re: Complimentary figures to Mythic Legions?

Postby boogieman4hire » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:21 pm

Visionary wrote:Just bought 2 Ralphs and 2 Lizzies :D

Please do share some photos. And if you have a bog goblin would you please put it on Lizzie's back.
User avatar
boogieman4hire
Golden Grunt
 
Posts: 571
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:50 am
Location: The passage

Re: Complimentary figures to Mythic Legions?

Postby Spongyblue » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:03 pm

Visionary wrote:
TheToyDoc wrote:
Visionary wrote:Just bought 2 Ralphs and 2 Lizzies :D


You suck.... pics or it never happened. :D


You're right I dreamt the whole thing :(

I woke up with a bag of Doritos and 2 empty boxes of Turtles in my arms. FML!!!


Show me your zombie Dragon,I'll show you my Lizzie, :P


Oooooo, thems fightin words
User avatar
Spongyblue
Bronze Grunt
 
Posts: 175
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:22 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Mythic Legions Kickstarter & Fantastic Exclusive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 5 guests