Toy Fair Predictions?

Re: Toy Fair Predictions?

Postby Visionary » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:12 pm

Thanks for the tips and suggestions guys. I really just want to clean it up and add blood runes and maybe pop the head and add a Carpathias head.

But you're right zombie13,I should just play with it abit and use the right paints.

I like the Krylon idea too garyl.
If you look real close,you can see my avatar is laughing at you.
Visionary
Goldsmith

Postby Godsman2 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:53 am

I use folkart paint on all my customs and it works great. Spend some time painting junk figures and essentially teaching your self how to paint. It's not the quality of paint that matters it's the skills of the artist. Practice, practice, practice! 8-)

Now back to the thread topic. I want to see Advent of Decay with the correct weapon loadout, Coliseum wave, ogre size figures including Ayethyr, new/repaint basic figures, and mounts! With a preorder starting at Toy Fair or the week after. Let's do this!
Godsman2
Silver Grunt

Postby BoBoJango » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:15 am

3 days away from New York Toy Fair. Hope we a sneak peak 0f 2.5 figures, and the con exclusives they mentioned.
BoBoJango
Silver Grunt

Postby boogieman4hire » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:28 am

BoBoJango wrote:3 days away from New York Toy Fair. Hope we a sneak peak 0f 2.5 figures, and the con exclusives they mentioned.

Hell yeah. I'm hoping the planned power con exclusive is a vampire styled to look like hordak or an evil Lynn style sorceress.
boogieman4hire
Platinum Grunt

Postby Ideal » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:30 am

Really hoping they show off some elves coming up in green to go with Myria Goldenbranch
Ideal
Platinum Grunt

Postby Havoc » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:47 am

Has the 4H even mentioned planning to attend the NYTF? Last year they gave it a lot of hype.
Havoc
Silver Grunt

Postby Jeremy Girard » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:44 am

I heard someone say on Facebook that they 4H will NOT be showing at Toy Fair this year. They will be attending, but they will not have a booth.
Check all of my Mythic Legions customs at www.pumpkin-king.com/mythic
Jeremy Girard
Platinum Grunt

Postby christianpyro » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:46 am

Jeremy Girard wrote:I heard someone say on Facebook that they 4H will NOT be showing at Toy Fair this year. They will be attending, but they will not have a booth.

Interesting. I hope the 4H send some kind of confirmation soon. On the 7/28/17 update the 4H said the following: "We’re hoping to have new Mythic Legions “Ogre Scale” character reveals for this scale, as well as the pre-orders for the first figures in this scale during the New York Toy Fair in February 2018."

Perhaps they will reveal the next wave online instead of via a booth. Hopefully the wave has not been delayed.
christianpyro
Bronze Apprentice

Postby jscott991 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:52 am

boogieman4hire wrote:
BoBoJango wrote:I'm hoping the planned power con exclusive is a vampire styled to look like hordak or an evil Lynn style sorceress.

An Evil-Lyn style sorceress would be amazing (as long as they avoid yellow skin).
jscott991
Bronze Grunt

Postby Jeremy Girard » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:57 am

christianpyro wrote:
Jeremy Girard wrote:I heard someone say on Facebook that they 4H will NOT be showing at Toy Fair this year. They will be attending, but they will not have a booth.

Interesting. I hope the 4H send some kind of confirmation soon. On the 7/28/17 update the 4H said the following: "We’re hoping to have new Mythic Legions “Ogre Scale” character reveals for this scale, as well as the pre-orders for the first figures in this scale during the New York Toy Fair in February 2018."

Perhaps they will reveal the next wave online instead of via a booth. Hopefully the wave has not been delayed.

Someone who spoke to them at Zolocon this past weekend said that they confirmed they would not be at Toy Fair as an exhibitor. I guess they are looking to do more of the cons instead (Dragoncon, Powercon, etc.).
Check all of my Mythic Legions customs at www.pumpkin-king.com/mythic
Jeremy Girard
Platinum Grunt

Postby jefrandz » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:53 pm

Jeremy Girard wrote:
christianpyro wrote:

Someone who spoke to them at Zolocon this past weekend said that they confirmed they would not be at Toy Fair as an exhibitor. I guess they are looking to do more of the cons instead (Dragoncon, Powercon, etc.).

That's a bummer. Mythic legions reveals are one of the highlights of Toy Fair for me.
jefrandz

Postby BoBoJango » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:56 pm

No 4H at Toy Fair, well at least I know instead of searching everywhere on the internet for pictures that don't exist.
BoBoJango
Silver Grunt

Postby christianpyro » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:58 pm

I was looking forward to seeing new figures and interviews with the 4H this weekend. I was hoping to order those new figures this weekend too.

Perhaps they'll still reveal things this week, just not through the usual Toyfair coverage.
christianpyro
Bronze Apprentice

Postby Hellion » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:19 pm

Man that's a bummer. I was really looking forward to them showing there....now it's kinda meh.
Hellion
Bronze Grunt

Postby naugem » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:40 am

Found this gallery in idlehands. It says Toy Fair, but the pics are from the recent Zolocon.
There are some nice pics of the Advent of Decay prototypes, and it seems they were selling some figs, including ones from the first wave. Oh to have been there.
naugem
Golden Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Mythic Legions Kickstarter & Fantastic Exclusive