4H's Next Kickstarter/Expectation, Speculations,&Aspirations

Re: 4H's Next Kickstarter/Expectation, Speculations,&Aspirat

Postby Izdawiz » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:49 am

skeletom wrote:Yup! I agree completely! If there were some way to make the pre-orders as exciting of an event as the Kickstarters that would rock!

G-Con: Bigger, Badder and UnCut.
Izdawiz
Bronzesmith

Postby xequae » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:07 pm

Been a while since we heard anything new. Hopefully they will start to release some new information soon. Would love to see them show some new pics.
xequae
Silver Grunt

Postby Darren » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:34 pm

If you’ve moved since you pre-ordered the second run of the Mythic Legions: Advent of Decay wave (early 2018) or the Mythic Legions: All-Stars 2 wave, and you haven’t yet contacted us with an updated shipping address, please email us at 4HMDshipping@gmail.com with the words “SHIPPING ADDRESS CHANGE” in the subject line ASAP and we’ll get that taken care of for you. Please include your full name used to place the order and your order number(s) (if available) in this email. We’re expecting the shipment to arrive at our warehouse late next week, and we want to be able to begin shipping those out as quickly as possible, so your prompt response to this would be greatly appreciated.

The Mythic Legions: Soul Spiller wave will not be shipping with these two waves (MLAS2 and ML2.0). Mythic Legions: Soul Spiller is expected to be shipping from our factory within the next month or so. We will post more announcements with more information as the information is received from our factory.

-FourHorsemen-
Darren
Platinum Grunt

Postby skeletom » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:28 am

Darren wrote:If you’ve moved since you pre-ordered the second run of the Mythic Legions: Advent of Decay wave (early 2018) or the Mythic Legions: All-Stars 2 wave, and you haven’t yet contacted us with an updated shipping address, please email us at 4HMDshipping@gmail.com with the words “SHIPPING ADDRESS CHANGE” in the subject line ASAP and we’ll get that taken care of for you. Please include your full name used to place the order and your order number(s) (if available) in this email. We’re expecting the shipment to arrive at our warehouse late next week, and we want to be able to begin shipping those out as quickly as possible, so your prompt response to this would be greatly appreciated.

The Mythic Legions: Soul Spiller wave will not be shipping with these two waves (MLAS2 and ML2.0). Mythic Legions: Soul Spiller is expected to be shipping from our factory within the next month or so. We will post more announcements with more information as the information is received from our factory.

-FourHorsemen-

I am so ready for this!!! :D
skeletom
Bronze Grunt

Postby boogieman4hire » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:52 pm

I'm a little sad to know that Soul Spiller is coming later.
boogieman4hire
Platinum Grunt

Postby Havoc » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:16 am

It's a little sad that 6 months or a year ago an announcement like this would have brought a fury of comments - now nothing. Guess I missed the memo to abandon ship.
Havoc
Silver Grunt

Postby jscott991 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:49 am

Havoc wrote:It's a little sad that 6 months or a year ago an announcement like this would have brought a fury of comments - now nothing. Guess I missed the memo to abandon ship.

It's just the forum is dying, right?

I hope so. I thought AoD would really ignite interest in Mythic Legions and I'm still hopeful it has.
jscott991
Silver Grunt

Postby skeletom » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:03 am

jscott991 wrote:
Havoc wrote:It's a little sad that 6 months or a year ago an announcement like this would have brought a fury of comments - now nothing. Guess I missed the memo to abandon ship.

It's just the forum is dying, right?

I hope so. I thought AoD would really ignite interest in Mythic Legions and I'm still hopeful it has.

I believe it is just this forum. Facebook is super active and there's a lot of excitement going around there. :)
skeletom
Bronze Grunt

Postby Izdawiz » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:38 am

This always happens to the forum between kickstarters.
Izdawiz
Bronzesmith

Postby SalemCrow » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:12 pm

Izdawiz wrote:This always happens to the forum between kickstarters.

That, and the 4H may be more interactive on social media since they can have the apps right on their phone.

Not having someone designated to interact on the forum is an issue, but they haven't been REALLY active on the forums in years (since before the old one died).

Success does tend to take up a lot of your time, and having families will take up the majority of the rest of it.
SalemCrow
Silver Grunt

Postby Izdawiz » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:05 am

SalemCrow wrote:
Izdawiz wrote:This always happens to the forum between kickstarters.

That, and the 4H may be more interactive on social media since they can have the apps right on their phone.

Not having someone designated to interact on the forum is an issue, but they haven't been REALLY active on the forums in years (since before the old one died).

Success does tend to take up a lot of your time, and having families will take up the majority of the rest of it.

The forum basically hibernates and springs to life only when something is going on. A few of us have always kept the candle burning until the next fun happy happy joy joy time come around. Maybe they'll do another G-Con the last week of July?

:D :)
Izdawiz
Bronzesmith

Postby Havoc » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:50 am

Hibernating or dying, the fact is this is no longer the site to learn what the Horsemen are up to. I understand as the Four Horsemen Studios grows, they need to reach out to more people through giant social media outlets like Facebook and Instagram. I just doubt that they will spend money and resources to upgrade this forum (and I don't blame them from a business standpoint) and I seriously doubt that it will ever see the popularity it had in it's hay day. With no large Kickstarters in the future, there is really nothing to rally around and to celebrate about once figures are in hand.
Havoc
Silver Grunt

Postby Ideal » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:25 am

Havoc wrote:I just doubt that they will spend money and resources to upgrade this forum (and I don't blame them from a business standpoint)

that's the thing, the upgrade was announced as coming soon. back during the online convention, they showed off a bit of the new website and said that it, along with a new forum, was nearly complete. they made it sound like someone was working on full time and that it was only a couple weeks out from going live.
Ideal
Platinum Grunt

Postby jscott991 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:39 am

Ideal wrote:
Havoc wrote:I just doubt that they will spend money and resources to upgrade this forum (and I don't blame them from a business standpoint)

that's the thing, the upgrade was announced as coming soon. back during the online convention, they showed off a bit of the new website and said that it, along with a new forum, was nearly complete. they made it sound like someone was working on full time and that it was only a couple weeks out from going live.

I wondered what happened to that myself.

I hate Instagram and Facebook so will never be totally up to date on Mythic Legions. I rely on people to bring that news to the forum. :)
jscott991
Silver Grunt

Postby Izdawiz » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:41 am

Havoc wrote:Hibernating or dying, the fact is this is no longer the site to learn what the Horsemen are up to. I understand as the Four Horsemen Studios grows, they need to reach out to more people through giant social media outlets like Facebook and Instagram. I just doubt that they will spend money and resources to upgrade this forum (and I don't blame them from a business standpoint) and I seriously doubt that it will ever see the popularity it had in it's hay day. With no large Kickstarters in the future, there is really nothing to rally around and to celebrate about once figures are in hand.

"Hay Day" - I see what you did there. :)

The way that I see this, is that this is the Fan Board. This is our board. If we want news, if we have something to show off, we can post it here. If we don't do that then it has limited utility.
Izdawiz
Bronzesmith

Previous

Return to Mythic Legions Kickstarter & Fantastic Exclusive