Mythic Legions: Soul Spiller

Re: Mythic Legions: Soul Spiller

Postby Ideal » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:27 am

im used to being toward the tail end of the shipping cycle, so this is nothing new to me. I just recognize that they'll get here eventually and go on about my business. It would be different if it was an in-stock item that I bought recently, like on Amazon or something, but with the 4H figures, I've waited this long for them, another week or 2 isn't a big deal.
Ideal
Platinum Grunt

Postby domu » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:43 am

My order, 1 All-In, arrived on Saturday, the 8th, but I'm out of town until tomorrow.
Buying Test Shots. Looking for: Bolthor, Kkurzog, B'alam & Snagg
domu
Bronze Apprentice

Postby Jeremy Girard » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:09 pm

Mine is stuck in "label printed limbo". The label was printed 2 weeks ago today, but it has made no movement at all. This is the last time I use USPS as a shipping method on the store. It seems like I get my FedEx packages way faster from the 4H than if I use Priority Mail.
Check all of my Mythic Legions customs at www.pumpkin-king.com/mythic
Jeremy Girard
Apprentice

Postby Cythagen » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:06 pm

My order is scheduled for delivery tomorrow (only five figures, and I'm on the West Coast), so it's easy for me to speak, but to those still waiting for their stuff to ship, take this as a good sign. When the second round of AoD shipped a couple of months ago, it seemed like 4H cranked out all the domestic orders in less than two weeks. The result was an unusually high volume of botched orders (missing items, incorrect figures being sent) -- more than I've ever heard about from a single wave of 4H product. Heck, most of the folks who were victims of that one -- myself included -- are still waiting either for acknowledgement of the issue or the shipping of replacement items. I know there's just one guy working the warehouse, but if he hasn't been able to address all of those issues in EIGHT WEEKS, you know that number is ridiculously high. If taking their time with Soul Spiller means more accuracy in order fulfillment, I'd say there are far worse trade-offs.
Cythagen
Bronze Grunt

Postby jscott991 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:39 am

BBTS got their Soul Spiller in.

That's a little bizarre since, traditionally, they are one of the last to get their shipment (both from 4H and other places like Super7).

I hate writing in and saying "is my order going to ship soon" because then it always ships before they can even reply and I seem like a whiner, but now I'm wondering if a query isn't a bad idea.
jscott991
Silver Grunt

Postby allew » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:03 am

Got my all-in yesterday! Just opened the two MOTU homages for now

allew
Standard Grunt

Postby Ideal » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:57 am

jscott991 wrote:BBTS got their Soul Spiller in.

That's a little bizarre since, traditionally, they are one of the last to get their shipment (both from 4H and other places like Super7).

I hate writing in and saying "is my order going to ship soon" because then it always ships before they can even reply and I seem like a whiner, but now I'm wondering if a query isn't a bad idea.

I'm of the mind that there are still way too many of us that haven't received theirs to start panicking about yours not shipping yet.
Ideal
Platinum Grunt

Postby zombie13 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:53 pm

I always pay the extra little bit of money (usually around $2 more) for my stuff to ship by FedEx only. That Smartpost option is nothing but trouble. Every time it switches carriers to me there is a delay. If it's picked up by FedEx to begin with, it's easier to pay the extra little bit to keep it in their system and for them to make the delivery to me. It's something I've learned by trial and error. I've got one more figure that's supposed to ship to me and I suspect it will ship the Smartpost option. It is something someone else bought but shipping directly to me, so I didn't get to choose the shipping method. So far, I have not received a shipping notice (label creation or otherwise) on this one figure. According to the latest Horsemen News update, all domestic packages will be shipped out by this Friday. So I'll check on it after that. But I do expect trouble. Just the nature of the beast.
Anyone that needs me off site or not a registered member here may email me at zombie13.customs@yahoo.com
Follow me on Instagram at zombie13.customs
zombie13
Smith

Postby Havoc » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:45 pm

Got my Soul Spiller order - troll and two standard figures. Troll looked terrific and exactly as pictured. Was surprised by the two others. Fury orc's skin is a very dark and shinny blood red. I was expecting a duller red, but I think I prefer the way it turned out. Also got a Thallyn Frostbow who looks much better in person than any pictures that I have seen. Was also surprised by the bright metallic blue highlights and chain mail she has. A great looking figure.
Havoc
Silver Grunt

Postby Ashtalon » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:05 pm

If somebody doesn't want their bonus mace and shield, I'm interested. I didn't qualify for the freebies.
Ashtalon
Bronze Grunt

Postby Chicken George » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:55 am

allew wrote:Got my all-in yesterday! Just opened the two MOTU homages for now

What a great idea for the bonus shield and mace, I had not decided what to do with mine, until I saw your battleground Teela with them. I'm gonna rip off your idea! Great pictures!
Chicken George
Bronze Grunt

Postby allew » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:50 pm

Chicken George wrote:
allew wrote:What a great idea for the bonus shield and mace, I had not decided what to do with mine, until I saw your battleground Teela with them. I'm gonna rip off your idea! Great pictures!

Thanks and glad I could be of help! The mace and shield goes very well with Teela I feel!
allew
Standard Grunt

Postby Spongyblue » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:50 pm

I didnt realize how stark white Thyllyns armor and accessories where. Not in a bad way, but i was surprised. Also, the Shadow Elves are quickly becoming my favorite sub-group. We just need a shadow elf legion builder.
Spongyblue
Silver Grunt

Postby Visionary » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:43 pm

I haven’t received my figs yet but seeing that Cowaross pic with an Ice Troll quickly made me think of and want a White Snow leopard version of the figure some day.

If you look real close,you can see my avatar is laughing at you.
Visionary
Goldsmith

Postby Spongyblue » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:56 pm

I'm down. As long as he has Tigertrons color scheme

Spongyblue
Silver Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Mythic Legions Kickstarter & Fantastic Exclusive