Complimentary figures to Mythic Legions?

Re: Complimentary figures to Mythic Legions?

Postby Visionary » Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:08 pm

Well let’s hope we see some progress soon cuz I want those skeletons
If you look real close,you can see my avatar is laughing at you.
Visionary
Goldsmith

Postby Ahriman » Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:18 am

I have been looking for an affordable Lanard "Rampage The Movie Big City Brawl Ralph Exclusive Figure" as a mount for one of my 4H goblins.

Has anyone seen one of these at a store for a decent price? If so and you'd be willing to help a Mythic Legions fan out, please msg me. Would love to have one in my display.

thanks!
Ahriman
Bronze Grunt

Postby Ziero01 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:03 am

Was actually just talking about these on another forum, and in my quick search...there are no cheap versions of these guys anymore. You might get lucky at a small thrift shop or something. I almost had a pair of them back when they were new, but after placing and paying for my order, Wal-Mart sends me an email basically telling me they were out of stock and I was SoL. I got a refund and they said they'd let me know when they came back, but when they did they were twice the price. Still a bit salty over the whole situation as I wasn't a fan of Wal-Mart before all this happened.

They probably had no clue these things would be as popular as they were, but there's so few cool, cheap, giant monster toys out there people will gladly buy almost anything.
Ziero01
Platinum Grunt

Postby Izdawiz » Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:46 pm

Izdawiz wrote:
SD-2 wrote:So… my youngest started a new project for his school stage crew… he wanted to make sure that he built something that I could use as diorama for the figs after he got it back…

I don’t think I could have done this at his age. Of course… I didn’t have a big ‘ole nerd Dad with a bunch of junk to use to build fantasy worlds just lying around either :!:

Iz, you should get a kick out of this… he wanted to base it on the whole Aztek, Mayan, Inca, Olmec thing. Because of his heritage, but a fantasy centralized representation, like something from Atlantis.

The kid’s using all my Aztec-Mayan stuff to make this thing… even my coasters. But I’m having a blast watching him. He still has to highlight it with gold paint :!: So it’s still a WIP…

It should go pretty well with the Izramerus Figs (did I spell that right?)… :D

I am very jealous of this diorama and I even recognize some of the pieces (like the Indiana Jones playset piece and the fertility Idol from the Disney Jones exclusive.)

It is spelled Iz Ra Mirrus but as long as you pronounce it right you're OK by me.

And just wait till you see what I am cooking up. It is an entire Aztec Pyramid!

Told'ja it would be epic!!

Izdawiz
Bronzesmith

Postby Bill DeGeest » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:35 pm

I have never and probably will never play Fortnite but dang, there are some cool figures in both the McFarlane and Jazzwares Legendary lines. Picked up these two McFarlane's yesterday. Ice King and The Prisoner. When I first saw The Prisoner I was keen on the head but it has a removable helmet so you have options.
Squirt gun full of poison.
Bill DeGeest

Postby Izdawiz » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:41 pm

Izdawiz
Bronzesmith

Postby Visionary » Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:04 pm

Great pics Bill D.

The Fortnite stuff is really getting cooler as the line goes on. Here’s a Lizard Guy on Amazon now. Minus the flint gun it will make a great Lizard assassin for ML.

If you look real close,you can see my avatar is laughing at you.
Visionary
Goldsmith

Postby Bill DeGeest » Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:58 pm

Visionary wrote:Great pics Bill D.

Thanks!
Just came across these critters. Three pack of three inch goblins with interchangeable parts for different posing so the articulation is a bit limited but kinda neat none the less.
https://hlj.com/goblin-village-3-figure-set-aqa65113?utm_medium=social&utm_source=t.co&utm_campaign=goblin%20village%20(3%20figure%20set)&utm_content=com%20profile

Squirt gun full of poison.
Bill DeGeest

Previous

Return to Mythic Legions Kickstarter & Fantastic Exclusive