Complimentary figures to Mythic Legions?

Re: Complimentary figures to Mythic Legions?

Postby zombie13 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:59 pm

For those of you that like Halloween, Michaels has some great little stuff that scales well with Mythic Legions.
Click on the thumbnails for bigger picture.

I picked up some pumpkins, books that actually open with paper pages, the crystal ball with a claw holding it. I also found more books on the other side of the store in a little “Americana” section with little knickknacks like coke bottles and all sorts of things. It pays to wander around the store and look everywhere, even the clearance area. They have a fairy tail area with more little books and stuff.

A little foreshadowing? Hmmm....

Anyone that needs me off site or not a registered member here may email me at zombie13.customs@yahoo.com
Follow me on Instagram at zombie13.customs
zombie13
Smith

Postby Ziero01 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:38 pm

zombie13 wrote:For those of you that like Halloween, Michaels has some great little stuff that scales well with Mythic Legions.

Those are some nice little pieces, thanks for the heads up. I may have to buy a ton of those books and some other knicknacks next time I'm by Micheals. I can totally see a certain Gerbil Goblin surrounded by books researching all the weird new artifacts that he'll be discovering once he joins my collection.

On a completely unrelated note, in anticipation of Arethyr and his War Horse, I hunted down some of the horses I already had in my collection to see how well my new Coliseum Wave figures worked with them. It turns out, these horses now have new permanent owners and I need to go buy more of them for the rest of my figures.

Ziero01
Platinum Grunt

Postby boogieman4hire » Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:58 pm

zombie13 wrote:For those of you that like Halloween, Michaels has some great little stuff that scales well with Mythic Legions.

I picked up some pumpkins, books that actually open with paper pages, the crystal ball with a claw holding it. I also found more books on the other side of the store in a little “Americana” section with little knickknacks like coke bottles and all sorts of things. It pays to wander around the store and look everywhere, even the clearance area. They have a fairy tail area with more little books and stuff.

A little foreshadowing? Hmmm....

I need to go to Michael's immediately. Plus I also like getting a few of their lemax spookytown stuff. But thanks Zombie13. Now I'm not going to sleep tonight.
boogieman4hire
Platinum Grunt

Postby Visionary » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:05 am

I want the tiny Crystal ball
If you look real close,you can see my avatar is laughing at you.
Visionary
Goldsmith

Postby Enki » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:53 am

Aaaah the crystal ball is back ! I need this, and the books too, unfortunately they don't ship overseas :(

If someone is willing to help... ;)

A
boogieman4hire wrote:

Enki

Postby zombie13 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:47 pm

Picked up some more books today. The first ones are for my daughters. They saw the Halloween ones and I remembered they have these in the Fairy Tail Garden area. There was also another set in that little "Americana" area I mentioned before. All sorts of stuff in that area, bottles, tables, tools musical instruments, even saw some shotguns today. The books in the Americana spot are a slightly different color, but they are the same books.

There are also these book groups that are made of wood. They don't open but are great for filling out a shelf to build a collection of books for display. They are slightly smaller in height than the separate books, but that's ok because not all books are the same size in life.

Anyone that needs me off site or not a registered member here may email me at zombie13.customs@yahoo.com
zombie13
Smith

Postby zombie13 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:04 pm

Found this giant spider in the store At Home. There was only one. In the Halloween area.

And yeah, it’s big enough for a figure to ride as a mount.

Click thumbnails for bigger pictures.
zombie13
Smith

Postby boogieman4hire » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:04 pm

zombie13 wrote:Found this giant spider in the store At Home. There was only one. In the Halloween area.

And yeah, it’s big enough for a figure to ride as a mount.

Click thumbnails for bigger pictures.

Crap those store don't exist in this area.
boogieman4hire
Platinum Grunt

Postby zombie13 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:22 pm

Joan Fabrics has the same spider but in a chameleon type paint color. Twice the price too.

I don’t have a Target in my area, but I’d bet they will get these too.
zombie13
Smith

Postby Darren » Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:28 pm

All of those books and Mythic Legions scale accessories are really cool. Has anyone been making Dioramas? I don't think that I have seen any Dio's posted on the forum.
Darren
Platinum Grunt

Postby zombie13 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:47 pm

Found normal bone color legged one at Walmart.

zombie13
Smith

Postby Ziero01 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:57 pm

My inner arachnophile is greatly confused by the concept of a "Skeleton Spider"
Ziero01
Platinum Grunt

Postby Visionary » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:01 am

I got this last year and forgot to post it. Great big spider. I got the electronic black one with the glowing red eyes too.

Last edited by Visionary on Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Visionary
Goldsmith

Postby Visionary » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:05 am

Ziero01 wrote:My inner arachnophile is greatly confused by the concept of a "Skeleton Spider"

In a world full of Trolls,Vampires,Orcs, and Skeleton armies it fits right in.
Visionary
Goldsmith

Postby Ideal » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:02 am

Ziero01 wrote:My inner arachnophile is greatly confused by the concept of a "Skeleton Spider"

yeah, my son called that out when we saw a spider skeleton at kroger, "um, spiders don't have skeletons" "its just decorations, boy"
Ideal
Platinum Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Mythic Legions Kickstarter & Fantastic Exclusive