Four Horsemen has sent you a package‏

Re: Four Horsemen has sent you a package‏

Postby Chicken George » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:35 pm

domu wrote:
Chicken George wrote:I received 36 cards, how many are we supposed to have? Is there somewhere we can see images of them?

36 should be all of them. I got 35. I'll try to take some pics later today of what I got.


I compared your pics to my cards and the extra one I have is Thord Iron Jaw. If I had a clue how to post a pic I would.
User avatar
Chicken George
Bronze Grunt
 
Posts: 153
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:36 am

Re: Four Horsemen has sent you a package‏

Postby loolar » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:33 pm

domu wrote:Image


Awesome job putting together the set! All the more frustrating that you're missing one.
User avatar
loolar
Golden Grunt
 
Posts: 654
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:35 pm
Location: Los Angeles - Nagoya, Japan - Los Angeles

Re: Four Horsemen has sent you a package‏

Postby Sir Real » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:26 pm

Here are my pics, that I also posted in the "Art Book" topic. I've alphabetized them, which may be an easier way for people to find out which if any they are missing. Again, 36 total cards.


Image

Image

Image
User avatar
Sir Real
Bronzesmith
 
Posts: 3219
Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:24 am

Re: Four Horsemen has sent you a package‏

Postby domu » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:02 pm

Sir Real wrote:Here are my pics, that I also posted in the "Art Book" topic. I've alphabetized them, which may be an easier way for people to find out which if any they are missing. Again, 36 total cards.

Thanks to you and Chicken George I know which one I missed and what it looks like. Maybe they can send me a replacement.
User avatar
domu
Apprentice
 
Posts: 1228
Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:29 am

Re: Four Horsemen has sent you a package‏

Postby Sir Real » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:56 pm

This is a little nitpicky, perhaps, but it would have been neat to also have a checklist card, which many other collector card sets have, specifically so that you know what all the cards are. But, I guess, since it's already the whole set and they're not sold in like packs of 5, or whatever, it shouldn't be necessary. But in the case of a missing card, you don't know what you don't have, so you didn't know what to ask for. So, I'm glad to help.
User avatar
Sir Real
Bronzesmith
 
Posts: 3219
Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:24 am

Re: Four Horsemen has sent you a package‏

Postby zombie13 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:58 pm

Got my set today finally after a battle between which USPS Distribution Center wanted to process it. It bounced between two of them for four days before finally getting to me. :roll:
Anyone that needs me off site or not a registered member here may email me at zombie13.customs@yahoo.com
User avatar
zombie13
Platinum Apprentice
 
Posts: 2405
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:57 am
Location: Slidell, Louisiana

Re: Four Horsemen has sent you a package‏

Postby squeezeplay » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:09 am

So I got my package in the mail. Everything is fine. However, my friend in VA does not even have a tracking confirmation in his Storehorsemen.com account. There is nothing like in my account where it gave even the message that the label had been created and was not yet delivered to the PO in NJ. There's nothing to indicate that his package was even recognized as being packed up yet.

And yet, in his main order page on Storehorsemen.com it does say that the order was shipped.

Just wondering if anyone has any insight here.
squeezeplay
Standard Grunt
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:37 am

Re: Four Horsemen has sent you a package‏

Postby boogieman4hire » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:40 am

squeezeplay wrote:So I got my package in the mail. Everything is fine. However, my friend in VA does not even have a tracking confirmation in his Storehorsemen.com account. There is nothing like in my account where it gave even the message that the label had been created and was not yet delivered to the PO in NJ. There's nothing to indicate that his package was even recognized as being packed up yet.

And yet, in his main order page on Storehorsemen.com it does say that the order was shipped.

Just wondering if anyone has any insight here.

I made three separate orders on different days. My second order also said shipped yet never gave me a tracking number yet my first did. And look and behold despite both of those orders being made a week apart I actually got both together yesterday. So I'm not sure but I guess stay optimistic.
User avatar
boogieman4hire
Platinum Grunt
 
Posts: 791
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:50 am
Location: The passage

Re: Four Horsemen has sent you a package‏

Postby Darren » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:42 am

The three Bird's that I ordered were delivered yesterday. It was kinda weird. I didn't get a email that the order had shipped. I'm pretty sure that I have received a shipment confirmation email for all of my previous orders.
Darren
Platinum Grunt
 
Posts: 787
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:26 pm

Re: Four Horsemen has sent you a package‏

Postby Darren » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:42 am

The three Bird's that I ordered were delivered yesterday. It was kinda weird. I didn't get a email that the order had shipped. I'm pretty sure that I have received a shipment confirmation email for all of my previous orders.
Darren
Platinum Grunt
 
Posts: 787
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:26 pm

Re: Four Horsemen has sent you a package‏

Postby squeezeplay » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:08 am

boogieman4hire wrote:I made three separate orders on different days. My second order also said shipped yet never gave me a tracking number yet my first did. And look and behold despite both of those orders being made a week apart I actually got both together yesterday. So I'm not sure but I guess stay optimistic.


Thanks. He got his package yesterday. I should know by now, the day after I post whatever I'm worried about will arrive. I'm going to keep posting!
squeezeplay
Standard Grunt
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:37 am

Re: Four Horsemen has sent you a package‏

Postby boogieman4hire » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:30 am

No problem. Sometimes you jinx something and it works out for the better.
User avatar
boogieman4hire
Platinum Grunt
 
Posts: 791
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:50 am
Location: The passage

Re: Four Horsemen has sent you a package‏

Postby NorthCoast » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:07 pm

Just noticed a shipment from the 4H on FedEx. Coliseum incoming!
User avatar
NorthCoast
Apprentice
 
Posts: 1003
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:52 pm
Location: Traverse City, MI

Re: Four Horsemen has sent you a package‏

Postby Poe Ghostal » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:54 pm

NorthCoast wrote:Just noticed a shipment from the 4H on FedEx. Coliseum incoming!


Same here!
PoeGhostal.com - Toy news, reviews, and commentary. I really need to think of some snappier copy.
User avatar
Poe Ghostal
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:08 pm
Location: Massachusetts

Re: Four Horsemen has sent you a package‏

Postby worldwar_hulk » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:06 am

Man I love it when there's a Four Horsemen package sitting at my door.

Image
worldwar_hulk
Silver Grunt
 
Posts: 318
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:21 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Mythic Legions Kickstarter & Fantastic Exclusive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: squeezeplay and 7 guests