RyDell

Re: Four Horsemen has sent you a package‏

Postby loolar » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:16 am

Got my update. Due next week.
loolar
Golden Grunt

Postby SleezyTDH » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:15 pm

Just sounding off. I received my package today, but it contained only one of the two items I ordered. I'm missing a blue Time Keeper. I've sent an email to 4H; hopefully they'll sort all the shipping issues out soon.
SleezyTDH
Bronze Grunt

Postby twehner31 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:05 pm

SleezyTDH wrote:Just sounding off. I received my package today, but it contained only one of the two items I ordered. I'm missing a blue Time Keeper. I've sent an email to 4H; hopefully they'll sort all the shipping issues out soon.

I had a similar issue: missing 2 of 3 Blue Timekeepers ordered (see previous post- a few back). I attempted to contact the 4H using a handful of different email addresses. Using this one: 4hmdshipping@gmail.com I just received an email response stating that the missing figs would be shipped later this week. Hope this helps.
twehner31
Bronze Grunt

Postby BrHa » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:34 am

I received my stuff yesterday. When I opened the trolls I couldn't help but smile. Videos and pictures don't do these guys justice. They're massive and really well done. All my knights and everyone else are great too, but gosh are these awesome. Now where to put them...
BrHa

Postby loolar » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:51 pm

loolar wrote:Got my update. Due next week.

My stuff arrived Tuesday; all is right in the world!
loolar
Golden Grunt

Postby SleezyTDH » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:58 pm

twehner31 wrote:
SleezyTDH wrote:I had a similar issue: missing 2 of 3 Blue Timekeepers ordered (see previous post- a few back). I attempted to contact the 4H using a handful of different email addresses. Using this one: 4hmdshipping@gmail.com I just received an email response stating that the missing figs would be shipped later this week. Hope this helps.

Yep, I received my Blue Timekeeper. I didn't receive an email, but the package appeared on my doorstep a few days ago. I'm happy. :D
SleezyTDH
Bronze Grunt

Postby Chicken George » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:26 am

I have been critical of 4H shipping in the past when they have had terrible shipping service.

Today I want to commend them, Wednesday I ordered several figure stands and 2 of the remaining 26 Scaphoid figures they had. (I believe there are less than 20 left now) I received a shipping notice from FedEx saying they were in FedEx possession the same day, and got them Saturday, would have had them Friday if FedEx had not held it 24 hours in New Jersey.

This means they placed it in the mail, just a couple of hours after placing the order! I know this is impossible for multiple large order shipments but is was sure a pleasant surprise.

The good news is, this should mean that they have completed all the recent shipments from the in store sale.
Chicken George
Bronze Grunt

Postby Ottman34 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:19 am

I know it's been said a bunch of times, but moving forward to future pre-orders and future Kickstarter, I really think the four horsemen should have shipping done by a fulfillment office. Maybe it could be done by adding more to the shipping costs.

I bring this up because Articulated Icons used a fulfillment office/center for shipping. The update that the figures arrived in the states happened a week ago, I got my shipping notice yesterday, and not just a shipping label was created notice. Meaning the shipping was way way faster.
Ottman34

Postby zombie13 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:56 pm

I got a notice that they have sent me a package today US Mail Service. Says it will be here in about 6 days. I can only think of one thing that would be sent, the cards. I'll be sure to post what happens. But to those in the US waiting for yours, be on the look out.
I'm a rhinestone Tiger in a leisure suit.
zombie13
Gold Apprentice

Postby Visionary » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:45 pm

Maybe it's 2.0 :shock:
If you look real close,you can see my avatar is laughing at you.
Visionary
Goldsmith

Postby Godsman2 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:34 am

zombie13 wrote:I got a notice that they have sent me a package today US Mail Service. Says it will be here in about 6 days. I can only think of one thing that would be sent, the cards. I'll be sure to post what happens. But to those in the US waiting for yours, be on the look out.

Same here. I was surprised to see a shipping notice from 4HM and keep wondering what it might be. It has to be the cards.
Godsman2
Silver Grunt

Postby allew » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:24 pm

It's being shipped via Media Mail, so I'm thinking it's the cards as well.
allew
Standard Grunt

Postby loolar » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:26 pm

zombie13 wrote:I got a notice that they have sent me a package today US Mail Service. Says it will be here in about 6 days. I can only think of one thing that would be sent, the cards. I'll be sure to post what happens. But to those in the US waiting for yours, be on the look out.

Got my notice, too.
loolar
Golden Grunt

Postby Sir Real » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:26 pm

I hate you all... :lol: :(
Sir Real
Bronzesmith

PreviousNext

Return to Mythic Legions Kickstarter & Fantastic Exclusive