Four Horsemen has sent you a package‏

Re: Four Horsemen has sent you a package‏

Postby squeezeplay » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:20 am

I pledged for 1 $30 figure and bought 4 Sword Horsemen in the Backerkit. So I should have received 5 SHM. I only received 4 of them however. I have also heard a lot of people saying that 1 SHM was missing from their orders. I have a feeling this oversight is endemic of the wave.
squeezeplay
Standard Grunt

Postby Roland of Gilead » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:35 pm

I'm starting off with the Goblins. First out of the box is Gonxx. Excellent figure. My least favorite goblin from the kickstarter, but I love him in hand. Now the little attachments on that fit onto his back, what am I supposed to do with these?

Next up is my favorite from the KS,Knubnik. First problem is that I can't seem to make his shoulder armor pegs squeeze in. Impossible in fact. Other than that he is amazing.

What are folks doing with all their extra goblin heads?
Roland of Gilead
Silver Grunt

Postby Tiffany » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:24 pm

Just got the 4H email, that a shipping label has been created for my Pre-order #1 figures.
Tiffany
Silver Grunt

Postby LipSmack » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:00 pm

Just picked up my second box today! ended up with a ton of elves, need to grab some more goblins at some point and pick and choose from there, hope the issues on this box are more minimal
LipSmack
Standard Grunt

Postby Roland of Gilead » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:16 pm

Can someone tell me how to keep my goblins from falling down?
Roland of Gilead
Silver Grunt

Postby zombie13 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:08 pm

Stop letting them drink the Grog?
Anyone that needs me off site or not a registered member here may email me at zombie13.customs@yahoo.com
Follow me on Instagram at zombie13.customs
zombie13
Smith

Postby Havoc » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:47 pm

Roland of Gilead wrote:Can someone tell me how to keep my goblins from falling down?

I use Kaiser doll stands #1175 I think. This size is too small for the women, elves and series 1 figures but works well with the goblins, This type of stand also makes them stand straight, so you won't get any dynamic poses but you barely notice the stand themselves (ie. they hide well).
Havoc
Silver Grunt

Postby Aristidolt » Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:24 pm

I haven’t received a shipping notice for my pre-order from april. Im probably all mixed up but didn’t they say everything would be shipped by last friday? I dont wanna bug them with another email if this isn’t the case
Aristidolt

Postby AlwaysOptimistic » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:03 pm

Aristidolt wrote:I haven’t received a shipping notice for my pre-order from april. Im probably all mixed up but didn’t they say everything would be shipped by last friday? I dont wanna bug them with another email if this isn’t the case

No, sorry, these are ONLY from the KS and the original 2017 pre-order shortly afterward.

ADVENT OF DECAY SHIPPING: If you joined in on the Kickstarter/Backerkit campaign or the first Store Horsemen pre-order (in Spring 2017) of Mythic Legions: Advent of Decay, and you haven’t yet received your shipment of figures, the wait is almost over.

For the April 2018 pre-order, then they're estimating February:

The Mythic Legions: Advent of Decay items that are currently shipping out are from the Kickstarter/Backerkit campaign that we did back in late winter 2017, and the Store Horsemen pre-order we did in spring/summer 2017. If you were part of the second Mythic Legions: Advent of Decay pre-order that happened this past spring/summer (2018), please read below…

The original plan was to have Mythic Legions: All-Stars 2.0 and Mythic Legions: Advent of Decay pre-order 2 ship from the factory at the same time and arrive at our studios sometime in late fall to mid-winter 2018. But when we received the official timeline and shipping container layout from our factory, they’d backed production for the 2nd Advent of Decay preorder shipment up until March 2019. Needless to say, we were stunned, and immediately contacted them back to see how we could move production schedules around in order to get everything out and shipped sooner, especially with the production of Mythic Legions: Soul Spiller looming close behind.

So we compromised, but in a good way…

If all goes as planned, in order to get Mythic Legions: All-Stars 2.0, Mythic Legions: Advent of Decay pre-order 2 and Mythic Legions: Soul Spiller out as soon as possible, ALL THREE WAVES will be shipping at the same time in January 2019 (that’s FOUR full containers!!) and should be at our warehouse and ready to ship out to customers in February 2019. Still winter, but a little later in the winter than we’d originally hoped. The plus in shipping everything that’s currently pre-ordered by then is that we’ll be able to avoid the annual Chinese New Year production delays that some companies will be experiencing, and you’ll be getting the Soul Spiller wave a couple of months earlier than we were expecting!
AlwaysOptimistic
Golden Grunt

Postby shoggoth666 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:43 pm

shoggoth666 wrote:They said they will send an update after all the orders have shipped and at that time will address any issues with the orders. I ordered 12 goblins and 6 orcs and received 13 goblins and 5 orcs.

I contacted customer service yesterday about the missing orc and got a response 7 minutes later. Issue resolved promptly and with ease.
shoggoth666

Postby jankatana » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:55 am

Has anyone else had missing figures? I Backed for 23 figures, but only recieved 13. Is this normal?
Im pretty worried, have emailed but had no further shipping notice since, thats about a week ago. I can only presume ive been ripped off and all remaining figures sold during the 'in stock' period. Ffs
FUS RO DAH!
jankatana

Postby JamesLynch » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:41 pm

jankatana wrote:Has anyone else had missing figures? I Backed for 23 figures, but only recieved 13. Is this normal?
Im pretty worried, have emailed but had no further shipping notice since, thats about a week ago. I can only presume ive been ripped off and all remaining figures sold during the 'in stock' period. Ffs

I've always had really good luck with the 4H's customer service. They're usually really good about making things right and shipping replacement/missing items, so I wouldn't think you're just SOL.
JamesLynch
Silver Apprentice

Postby you_will_forget » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:10 pm

I was missing a couple of figures from my set and have emailed them, but no reply yet. They said they intended to have all customer service issues sorted by today, but timekeeping is not always their strong suit.

I was missing a few figures in the ML 1.0 Kickstarter as well, but they got them sorted out and sent on to me without much fuss.

Give them a little longer and if you haven't heard anything back in a few days, bung 'em another email.

Jo
The downside to buying from a small company
My daughter has renamed my last two trolls as "Bronty" and "Blue Sky"
you_will_forget
Silver Grunt

Postby worldwar_hulk » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:52 am

you_will_forget wrote:I was missing a couple of figures from my set and have emailed them, but no reply yet. They said they intended to have all customer service issues sorted by today, but timekeeping is not always their strong suit.

I was missing a few figures in the ML 1.0 Kickstarter as well, but they got them sorted out and sent on to me without much fuss.

Give them a little longer and if you haven't heard anything back in a few days, bung 'em another email.

Jo
On that note, has anyone heard any news yet via email reply, shipping confirmation, package received, etc. pertaining to missing figures or customer service issues?
worldwar_hulk
Silver Grunt

Postby shoggoth666 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:39 pm

worldwar_hulk wrote:
you_will_forget wrote:
Jo
On that note, has anyone heard any news yet via email reply, shipping confirmation, package received, etc. pertaining to missing figures or customer service issues?

The last response I received via email was " I will have the missing Orc shipped to you as soon as possible." That was November 13th. I think they may ship it with one of my pre-orders awaiting fulfillment.
shoggoth666

PreviousNext

Return to Mythic Legions Kickstarter & Fantastic Exclusive