Four Horsemen has sent you a package‏

Re: Four Horsemen has sent you a package‏

Postby domu » Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:37 pm

Are the new wings included in this shipment?
Buying Test Shots. Looking for any, but will pay very well for these:
B'alam, Goblin Legion Builder, Gwendolynne Heavensbrand, Snagg

domu
Bronze Apprentice

Postby zombie13 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:32 am

Visionary wrote:You’re a real April Fool? That’s pretty Cool! Did your parents try to prank you every year?

I am THE April Fool. Many have tried, but only a handful have ever succeeded. I’ve pretty much come to the conclusion of not trusting anything on that day. I was supposed to be born on the 2nd, but I got the last laugh on the 1st.
Anyone that needs me off site or not a registered member here may email me at zombie13.customs@yahoo.com
Follow me on Instagram at zombie13.customs
zombie13
Smith

Postby Ideal » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:02 am

domu wrote:Are the new wings included in this shipment?

I ordered wings with ML2-preorder #2, so wings should ship when they start sending those out
Ideal
Platinum Grunt

Postby domu » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:01 am

Ideal wrote:I ordered wings with ML2-preorder #2, so wings should ship when they start sending those out

I only ordered wings, so thanks for the clarification :)

domu
Bronze Apprentice

Postby JamesLynch » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:36 pm

I got a shipping notification on Saturday, while I was out of town traveling. Unfortunately, the shipping address was wrong (I checked my correspondences and had apparently sent them updated shipping info in regards to one of the other pre-orders, not this one). I thought it should still be fine, since it was coming USPS and I'd had my mail forwarded to my new address.

It was delivered to my old address this afternoon.

My old address, where I am currently engaged in legal proceedings against my former landlord.

I have contacted USPS to try to get some resolution, but I don't see this ending well.
JamesLynch
Silver Apprentice

Postby domu » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:39 pm

JamesLynch wrote:I got a shipping notification on Saturday, while I was out of town traveling. Unfortunately, the shipping address was wrong (I checked my correspondences and had apparently sent them updated shipping info in regards to one of the other pre-orders, not this one). I thought it should still be fine, since it was coming USPS and I'd had my mail forwarded to my new address.

It was delivered to my old address this afternoon.

My old address, where I am currently engaged in legal proceedings against my former landlord.

I have contacted USPS to try to get some resolution, but I don't see this ending well.

Yikes! It's a pretty serious offense to mess with delivery of the mail, so hopefully your former landlord doesn't do anything stupid. Good luck.

domu
Bronze Apprentice

Postby JamesLynch » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:40 pm

domu wrote:Yikes! It's a pretty serious offense to mess with delivery of the mail, so hopefully your former landlord doesn't do anything stupid. Good luck.

I'm sure USPS would say something like, "We delivered it to the address on the package. That's as far as our responsibility goes."
JamesLynch
Silver Apprentice

Postby domu » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:50 pm

USPS shows I have another package coming :)

domu
Bronze Apprentice

Postby zombie13 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:03 pm

JamesLynch wrote:
domu wrote:Yikes! It's a pretty serious offense to mess with delivery of the mail, so hopefully your former landlord doesn't do anything stupid. Good luck.

I'm sure USPS would say something like, "We delivered it to the address on the package. That's as far as our responsibility goes."

I've had something similar happen (with something from the Horsemen no less) and you are correct. The only thing they will tell you is that it says "Delivered" in their system and that there is nothing more they can do unless whomever received it turns it over to them. In which case the package would either be forwarded to your new address (highly unlikely) or it would be sent back to the point of origin. In this case, the Four Horsemen Studios. If that happens, I would contact the Horsemen and try to get something worked out.
Anyone that needs me off site or not a registered member here may email me at zombie13.customs@yahoo.com
Follow me on Instagram at zombie13.customs
zombie13
Smith

Postby JamesLynch » Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:34 pm

I got a call from someone at my local post office about it (apparently the complaint I submitted online got forwarded to their computer system). She said that the post office in my old town is going to try to retrieve the package, and she confirmed that there is a valid forward notice in place, so it should never have been delivered to the other address at all (basically admitting it's the fault of someone at USPS, not me or the Horsemen). Hopefully this means at the very least that USPS's insurance will cover it and I won't be completely out of luck if they can't retrieve the package. I'd of course rather have the figures, but I'm not holding my breath.
JamesLynch
Silver Apprentice

Postby Visionary » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:35 pm

JamesLynch wrote:I got a call from someone at my local post office about it (apparently the complaint I submitted online got forwarded to their computer system). She said that the post office in my old town is going to try to retrieve the package, and she confirmed that there is a valid forward notice in place, so it should never have been delivered to the other address at all (basically admitting it's the fault of someone at USPS, not me or the Horsemen). Hopefully this means at the very least that USPS's insurance will cover it and I won't be completely out of luck if they can't retrieve the package. I'd of course rather have the figures, but I'm not holding my breath.

How many figures? You want me to send “the boys” down there to collect?
If you look real close,you can see my avatar is laughing at you.
Visionary
Goldsmith

Postby Ideal » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:00 am

got my notification this morning. should have my figures on Friday
Ideal
Platinum Grunt

Postby JamesLynch » Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:14 pm

Visionary wrote:How many figures? You want me to send “the boys” down there to collect?

I cannot say publicly that I would want any "boys" to forcefully retrieve my figures from my terrible former landlords. ;)
JamesLynch
Silver Apprentice

Postby Visionary » Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:58 pm

The painters will be there on Friday ;)
If you look real close,you can see my avatar is laughing at you.
Visionary
Goldsmith

Postby JamesLynch » Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:56 pm

Gah. The post office has officially declared the package lost or stolen. They claim to have sent carriers on 3 separate days to try to retrieve it. Though, if the new occupant of the apartment works a normal 9-5 and the carriers go there in the middle of the day, of course they wouldn't be able to get a hold of him.

No word on if they even attempted to speak with anyone in the rental office. A misdelivered item might have been taken there, but then they're not particularly professional people, and I'm sure are harboring a grudge over my current legal action against them.

I mean, I filed a claim, but I'd rather have the toys.
JamesLynch
Silver Apprentice

PreviousNext

Return to Mythic Legions Kickstarter & Fantastic Exclusive