Four Horsemen has sent you a package‏

Re: Four Horsemen has sent you a package‏

Postby superdoug » Wed May 04, 2016 9:02 am

Yes! I got my notice. The only difficult thing now is explaining to my wife and my son that the giant box of toys arriving at around his birthday is for me not him. Hopefully I get a few on the pre-order this weekend so I can give him some of my set. Funny thing is the timing because I am taking him to Mideval Times for his birthday because he has followed in my footsteps and gotten very into knights and such and now these are shipping. Good times!
Beware the three legged mongoose!

"A full mongoose is a slow mongoose" - Rikki Tikki Tavi
superdoug
Golden Grunt

Postby Sir Real » Wed May 04, 2016 9:07 am

I also got three emails, but the first two have the same tracking number. The third email has a different tracking number. So, that's two different tracking numbers.

And I'm assuming if there are separate physical boxes, then each box would have to have its own unique tracking number, I don't think two different boxes can share the same tracking number, since they aren't attached and so could potentially be separated from each other and therefore may need to be tracked individually.

So, I have two numbers, which means two boxes. And they said that the all-in would be in two boxes. So that makes some sense. But, I had 3 all-ins, which would mean ultimately 6 boxes and 6 tracking numbers, wouldn't it?

So maybe I should expect more emails today.
Sir Real
Bronzesmith

Postby TheToyDoc » Wed May 04, 2016 10:51 am

Neptunebastard wrote:
TheToyDoc wrote:Not to be a downer but im not expecting the tracking to be updated until friday at the earliest i.e. postage generated does not equal stuff on the way.

Yeah, I did point out it was only a shipping label being generated but as somebody who has done a LOT of shipping recently, the fact that they're using Stamps.com (which I've pointed out a few times too, lol) is a step in the right direction and USPS will pick up for free any day so it's not like they need to hold all of these until Friday to save on some big mass shipping deal, USPS can just grab boxes each day as they come by so while I know my cases haven't left the warehouse yet, I'm hopeful and expectant that they will today, there's no reason they shouldn't. I got my third email this morning so I imagine the first two were my All-In and this is my Add-on case. I'm not banking on Friday b/c I'm not much of a betting man but I won't be surprised if they do arrive. Fingers still crossed. 8-)

I understand what you're saying and I hope you're right because if you are a lot of us will be very very happy this weekend! :D
TheToyDoc
Apprentice

Postby TheToyDoc » Wed May 04, 2016 10:53 am

Sir Real wrote:I also got three emails, but the first two have the same tracking number. The third email has a different tracking number. So, that's two different tracking numbers.

And I'm assuming if there are separate physical boxes, then each box would have to have its own unique tracking number, I don't think two different boxes can share the same tracking number, since they aren't attached and so could potentially be separated from each other and therefore may need to be tracked individually.

So, I have two numbers, which means two boxes. And they said that the all-in would be in two boxes. So that makes some sense. But, I had 3 all-ins, which would mean ultimately 6 boxes and 6 tracking numbers, wouldn't it?

So maybe I should expect more emails today.

They actually sent your third set to me stating "no man needs that many dwarfs in his house". sorry
TheToyDoc
Apprentice

Postby Visionary » Wed May 04, 2016 11:19 am

I didn't get 1 email yet :(
If you look real close,you can see my avatar is laughing at you.
Visionary
Goldsmith

Postby Grey Warden » Wed May 04, 2016 11:31 am

Visionary wrote:I didn't get 1 email yet :(

I am a few figures shy of "all in" so I am not expecting a shipping notice for a while yet. I would be very surprised to see one before the sale on Sunday. Hopefully, I will have one next week sometime and with luck, have the figures before or by my birthday on the 30th.
In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice.
Grey Warden
Silver Grunt

Location: The Vigil's Keep, The Arling of Amaranthine in Ferelden

Postby NorthCoast » Wed May 04, 2016 11:49 am

Still only one email here.
NorthCoast
Apprentice

Postby Sir Real » Wed May 04, 2016 12:11 pm

Four emails, three tracking numbers, so far. :D
Sir Real
Bronzesmith

Postby Roland of Gilead » Wed May 04, 2016 1:28 pm

No notice yet, but I have a question.

I pledged several figures through the kickstarter, then added more via the backerkit, more when they offered up the pre-orders, and even more when they added the additional birdies. Will these all be shipped separately?
Roland of Gilead
Silver Grunt

Postby Neptunebastard » Wed May 04, 2016 1:35 pm

Roland of Gilead wrote:No notice yet, but I have a question.

I pledged several figures through the kickstarter, then added more via the backerkit, more when they offered up the pre-orders, and even more when they added the additional birdies. Will these all be shipped separately?

Birds definitely, Backerkit should all be first order, Pledge + Kit, and then the pre-order we paid separate shipping so yes that will ship separate and likely be handled at the end of all the KS orders, so KS orders including Backerkit addons, then pre-orders, then the birds should ship around June maybe.
Neptunebastard
Platinum Grunt

Postby Jeremy Girard » Wed May 04, 2016 2:47 pm

I have clicked on those tracking links so many times today, just hoping to see an update that these were picked up and are in process at the post office.
Check all of my Mythic Legions customs at www.pumpkin-king.com/mythic
Jeremy Girard
Apprentice

Postby Visionary » Wed May 04, 2016 3:09 pm

Like watching a pot boil
Visionary
Goldsmith

Postby Roland of Gilead » Wed May 04, 2016 3:48 pm

At least you have a pot to watch.
Roland of Gilead
Silver Grunt

Postby Visionary » Wed May 04, 2016 3:55 pm

I don't cuz I didn't get an email yet
Visionary
Goldsmith

Postby superdoug » Wed May 04, 2016 3:56 pm

I think the second tracking number is for the add-ons for the all in supporters. All-in is already in a box so they are putting the extras in a second box which equals second number. I just hope this time my order is right. For the birds it took three tries. I tried my best to not sound like a complainer or pesterer because with all those orders stuff happens and we are only human after all. In the end I think I got everything. Still not completely sure about whether I got all the wings finally or not but I am happy.
Beware the three legged mongoose!

"A full mongoose is a slow mongoose" - Rikki Tikki Tavi
superdoug
Golden Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Mythic Legions Kickstarter & Fantastic Exclusive