Four Horsemen has sent you a package‏

Re: Four Horsemen has sent you a package‏

Postby you_will_forget » Wed May 04, 2016 6:33 pm

End of day one (it's 00:33 here). Nothing yet.

Jo
Used up my phone battery checking my email all day
My daughter has renamed my last two trolls as "Bronty" and "Blue Sky"
you_will_forget
Silver Grunt

Postby Visionary » Wed May 04, 2016 6:39 pm

If I don't get one by tomorrow I think I'll email them just to be sure there are no problems with my order.
If you look real close,you can see my avatar is laughing at you.
Visionary
Goldsmith

Postby Neptunebastard » Wed May 04, 2016 8:10 pm

Boooo. Fingers barely crossed but me-thinks Friday won't be happening so here's hoping for Saturday...but I'll be gone from like 8am till after midnight, lol, so the teenager will have to be on mail-duty...fingers crossed? Guess I'll go back to opening Uncanny X-Men Heroclix and playing with Transformers...I really don't have any room for these yet anyway. :(
Neptunebastard
Platinum Grunt

Postby Jeremy Girard » Thu May 05, 2016 6:51 am

I am imagining all these labeled boxes just sitting in the warehouse waiting to go out as those of us who have received tracking info repeatedly check for updates to see if they are on the way yet. I was really hoping to have these for the weekend (and I still have a faint glimmer of hope for that since I am only 2 states away from NJ), but more and more I am thinking it may be next week instead.
Check all of my Mythic Legions customs at www.pumpkin-king.com/mythic
Jeremy Girard
Apprentice

Postby Ghost Whisper » Thu May 05, 2016 8:12 am

Visionary wrote:If I don't get one by tomorrow I think I'll email them just to be sure there are no problems with my order.

Patience young padawan. Only a few people have received their e-mails so there is nothing to worry about yet. I have not received mine either, but I am not too concerned as it is going to be a slow process for them to get through that mountain.

These guys are so busy right now that they are probley running around like chickens with their heads cut off.
Ghost Whisper
Silver Grunt

Postby jackstatic » Thu May 05, 2016 8:21 am

So, I haven't gotten an email notifying me that this was shipped, but, there was a large random delivery with my name on it to my parents house yesterday, and when 4H send me stuff I usually receive it a day or 2 later since they are in NJ and I am in NY, however, I also only ordered 3 skeletons. So, now I am curious and confused as to what the heck this could be! Here's hoping for the skeletons! Unfortunately I can't check their house until tomorrow.

knowing my luck though, its probably just something someone got me as a wedding gift.... 5 months later....
jackstatic

Postby Neptunebastard » Thu May 05, 2016 11:07 am

Sorry to have gotten anybody's hopes up, was hoping a few of us would have them in-hand for some quick Sunday reviews but we'll see, either way next week will be huge!
Neptunebastard
Platinum Grunt

Postby Sir Real » Thu May 05, 2016 11:54 am

Well, from the beginning, they stated they hoped to start shipping by the End of this week. So I still don't expect any movement on those tracking numbers until at least this Friday. Which for me is actually good, since I'm out of town for Mothers Day weekend, and won't get back to the house til Monday night.
Sir Real
Bronzesmith

Postby Visionary » Thu May 05, 2016 1:06 pm

Ghost Whisper wrote:
Visionary wrote:If I don't get one by tomorrow I think I'll email them just to be sure there are no problems with my order.

Patience young padawan. Only a few people have received their e-mails so there is nothing to worry about yet. I have not received mine either, but I am not too concerned as it is going to be a slow process for them to get through that mountain.

These guys are so busy right now that they are probley running around like chickens with their heads cut off.

You're right I always tend to get antsy in the final days. I'm not reaching for the cyanide pills yet though.
Visionary
Goldsmith

Postby Visionary » Thu May 05, 2016 1:10 pm

Old video from last year but figs look good
Visionary
Goldsmith

Postby Ashtalon » Thu May 05, 2016 2:42 pm

I got excited when I received my shipping notice earlier this week. I was hoping the figures would arrive this weekend, so I could decide which figures I want to order extras of next week. I think the Horsemen should delay next week's sale by a few weeks. Let backers receive their figures and allow them first-hand experience with them before deciding on what other figures they want to purchase. Also, people and sites will certainly be positing pics, which can influence others on deciding which figures to purchase.
Ashtalon
Bronze Grunt

Postby Forcehunter » Thu May 05, 2016 5:25 pm

Ashtalon wrote:I got excited when I received my shipping notice earlier this week. I was hoping the figures would arrive this weekend, so I could decide which figures I want to order extras of next week. I think the Horsemen should delay next week's sale by a few weeks. Let backers receive their figures and allow them first-hand experience with them before deciding on what other figures they want to purchase. Also, people and sites will certainly be positing pics, which can influence others on deciding which figures to purchase.

Agree completely. While I am an imaptient one at times, I think they should let everything get shipped out first. Plus, it allows for another paycheck to be saved up.
Forcehunter
Bronze Grunt

Postby superdoug » Thu May 05, 2016 8:14 pm

I cannot count how many times I refreshed my usps tracking webpage today. I am guessing they are running some kind of assembly/shipping line and the first wave goes out tomorrow.
Beware the three legged mongoose!

"A full mongoose is a slow mongoose" - Rikki Tikki Tavi
superdoug
Golden Grunt

Postby zombie13 » Thu May 05, 2016 8:55 pm

If memory serves, I believe the 4H do "bulk" shipments. Meaning they get a good number of orders packed and processed and ship out in bulk. They don't ship out order by order.

The ones of you that have those notices are in the "packed and processed" state and are awaiting being picked up by the mail carrier's truck.

This is something that happens every time there's a new wave of stuff. Give it time. We've waited this long, a little bit more wont hurt.
Anyone that needs me off site or not a registered member here may email me at zombie13.customs@yahoo.com
Follow me on Instagram at zombie13.customs
zombie13
Smith

Postby deceptifocus » Thu May 05, 2016 9:09 pm

They should just run the dang pre-order for a month and let ppl add to their orders later.
deceptifocus
Apprentice

PreviousNext

Return to Mythic Legions Kickstarter & Fantastic Exclusive