Top 5 Mythic Legions Wishlist-Wizards Wanted

Re: Top 5 Mythic Legions Wishlist

Postby dragonsleeper » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:27 am

garyl wrote:
Brittac123 wrote:This is a bit separate, but I'm hoping that eventually they will release a totally separate line of Asian characters... specifically samurai, ninjas, kaiju monsters, traditional ghosts/demons/gods/spirits, Chinese dragons, Buddhist monks, etc. I would probably go all-out buying that stuff and it's something sorely lacking in the action-figure realm. I don't really think that this would fit in with Mythic Legions, but who knows.

Good news! You don't have to wait; Movie Realization Star Wars figures will fit in with ML right now. Similar scale, bulk and most of them faceless. The new Samurai Captain America is spectacular ( you can't not like him ).

I pre ordered the Darth Maul, I first saw the masked face and thought that it was already the face sculpt, then I saw the unmasked scuplt, it's mind blowing.great fit for ML absolutely, He would be part of my Out world faction, along with MK Shao Khan
dragonsleeper
Standard Grunt

Postby loolar » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:46 pm

I have to say that Darth Maul is very tempting, and I absolutely loathe the prequels (although I did find Darth Maul to be visually compelling).
loolar
Golden Grunt

Postby mimosa » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:05 am

for me my wishes : a treasure stone precious stone piece of gold ....
horses, human head pack,a samurai, centaurs, arabic knights, golems, pirates, sorcerers/sorceress, dragons.
mimosa

Postby Havoc » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:10 am

I've been thinking seriously about getting the Darth Maul figure - mainly because I really like the second mask. What's stopping me from pre-ordering is none of the descriptions I've read mentions the second face mask, they only talk about the hands and weapons as extras. Not sure about the Captain America figure - looks too gaudy to me. I do like the iron man figure and while I'm probably in the minority, I like the spider man figure - especially his grappling hook.
Havoc
Silver Grunt

Postby Dayraven » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:26 am

i'd love a hand pack with articulation that facilitates radial and ulnar deviation, rather than flexion-extension. i'd take a pack with bare hands, wrapped hands, and the existing armored hands. i'd buy a TON of them too, as i'd love to diversify my existing figures, and have a few for future releases too. romulus and vitus need to be able to point with those spears! adamonn needs to be able to hold aloft his magic sword!
Dayraven
Bronze Grunt

Postby Dayraven » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:43 am

Clutters wrote:Totally agree regarding cloth costumes. Aside from the fur on a troll's "sporran" the use of soft goods at this scale usually looks awful.. Toy Vault LotR anyone?

dude, try a figure from this millennium. sure, that figure sucks, but it sucks from top to bottom. soft goods have come so friggin far isn't not even vaguely comparable.

Image this figure is damned near 15 plus years old, and still looks fresher than any gear in your closet right now. :D

Image here's a figure that's only a couple of years old, bedecked in freshness. looks great.

Image mezco is doing some crazy good stuff, as a much lower price point than the 3A figures.

and have you seen the stuff customizers are offering up? the fwoosh has two articles up right now, about a cjesim and FLGlot doing soft goods as 3rd party mods, and they've covered a rickhor409 who also sells kits on ebay that are excellent looking and of pretty damned good quality. it's the millennium, soft goods are fly now.

(for the record, the above quip was a humorous musing, not as assault on your game. i have no idea how you actually dress, and i don't genuinely care.)
Dayraven
Bronze Grunt

Postby boogieman4hire » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:31 am

Hell yeah. Mezco's hellboy figure has the greatest soft foods jacket I've ever seen.
boogieman4hire
Platinum Grunt

Postby zombie13 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:36 pm

I think I have that Hellboy! It is indeed good. And I'm in the group that doesn't care for soft goods.

EDIT: Here it is.
Last edited by zombie13 on Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Anyone that needs me off site or not a registered member here may email me at zombie13.customs@yahoo.com
Follow me on Instagram at zombie13.customs
zombie13
Smith

Postby christianpyro » Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:25 pm

boogieman4hire wrote:Hell yeah. Mezco's hellboy figure has the greatest soft foods jacket I've ever seen.

Funny thing.... Mezco's movie Hellboy figures (the first movie), have the best plastic jacket I have ever scene. It was a thick, but rubbery material. Those figures were amazing.
christianpyro
Silver Apprentice

Postby Johnluxir » Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:12 pm

1.) Dragons
2.) Castle
3.) Mounts
4.) Wizards
5.) Witches
Johnluxir

Postby boogieman4hire » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:56 am

I was mulling over the future possibilities for this line and and I have an idea that likely wouldn't happen ever. But I really wish that the 4H or someone would release a headsculpt of Robert Smith as a vampire. Or just a Robert Smith head period. Probably insane and I wish that I sort of didn't think about it because the idea will no longer leave my head. But I could just imagine Robert Smith all pale white with his big crazy hair on Carpathias' body. Yes I am a fan of The Cure by the way but that crossover is just so obvious yet perfect.
boogieman4hire
Platinum Grunt

Postby JamesLynch » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:11 pm

My current want is the Little Red Riding Hood werewolf hunter concept that was being bandied about during the CoS voting phase.
JamesLynch
Silver Apprentice

Postby Visionary » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:47 am

Wizards
Ant Men
Lizard Men
Rat Men
Skeleton Horse

I want Wizards the most though with spell effects
If you look real close,you can see my avatar is laughing at you.
Visionary
Goldsmith

Postby edgs2099 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:34 am

Now that I have a good chunk of 2.0 in hand, this is the top 5 for the next 2.X mini repaint wave

1. Female Dark Elf
2. Ice Skeleton (clear blue bones) 2.0 body or Black charred bones/armor Skeleton 2.0 Body
3. Black Jaguar repaint of the 2.0 cat guy or Cowarros
4. Male Frost Elf repaint of the Elf Ranger or Elf King
5. Grey Dwarf repaint of Dwarf King or Thord
edgs2099
Silver Grunt

Postby Gowron » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:58 pm

edgs2099 wrote:Now that I have a good chunk of 2.0 in hand, this is the top 5 for the next 2.X mini repaint wave

1. Female Dark Elf
2. Ice Skeleton (clear blue bones) 2.0 body or Black charred bones/armor Skeleton 2.0 Body
3. Black Jaguar repaint of the 2.0 cat guy or Cowarros
4. Male Frost Elf repaint of the Elf Ranger or Elf King
5. Grey Dwarf repaint of Dwarf King or Thord

Yeah, Love that Cowarros mold with the minotaur shoulder section. Would love to see this figure re-painted as a black panther, lion, tiger, and leopard
Gowron
Silver Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Mythic Legions Kickstarter & Fantastic Exclusive