Forum Support & Help

Re: Forum Support & Help

Postby SalemCrow » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:45 pm

Visionary wrote:Ed I know you addressed it before but any way to make posting pics easier on here.I always use thumbnail due to size restrictions and my pics look puny.

Make sure the images you upload to post here fit within the size constraints, so less than 800 wide, and you should be fine posting the full image.

Like so.
SalemCrow
Silver Grunt

Postby deceptifocus » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:28 pm

i think we need like an auto resize thingy, just to cut out middle men and get pics up maybe? seems like an old forum i was on had that..... think think think.... :geek: :?:
deceptifocus
Apprentice

Postby EDcomics » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:47 am

Hey guys. I did manage to up the storage for image attachments *a bit*... I don't know how much I can really allocate for that, but I'll try to find out. So for the time being, people can (and have been) attaching images to their posts. There are size constraints. I think it's 1000x1000 pixels right now. I will look into the auto-resize thing. Maybe there's an option I missed. Honestly, I'd like to switch this over to a new forum system at some point. The phpBB is not exactly working out. Just the issue with people having trouble registering is enough reason to make the switch, but it'll have to wait. :ed:
EDcomics
Platinum Apprentice

Postby Visionary » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:53 pm

YAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! No more little dumbnail pics!!!!! Thanks ED!!!! :D
If you look real close,you can see my avatar is laughing at you.
Visionary
Goldsmith

Postby AalexX » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:12 pm

you're doing an excellent job, man. thanks for all your hard work \m/
AalexX

Postby DARKBIFF » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:48 am

I am not sure if this is the right place to post this or not... I have sent a customer service message regarding the kick starter exclusive figure and have yet to get a reply resolving the issue. I was an all in backer and sir Val gard (I believe his name is) came packaged without weapons. I was hoping to have this resolved by now... I am again going all in... but wish my last kickstarter figure would be complete. any direction to get this resolved would be appreciated.
DARKBIFF

Postby Four Horsemen » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:47 am

DARKBIFF wrote:I am not sure if this is the right place to post this or not... I have sent a customer service message regarding the kick starter exclusive figure and have yet to get a reply resolving the issue. I was an all in backer and sir Val gard (I believe his name is) came packaged without weapons. I was hoping to have this resolved by now... I am again going all in... but wish my last kickstarter figure would be complete. any direction to get this resolved would be appreciated.

Please send an email to 4HMD at opt online.net with the subject "ATTENTION CORNBOY"
Four Horsemen
Site Admin

Postby PersonWhoIsJoe » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:49 pm

I may have missed something (I haven't even been here for a week, now) but could anyone point me in the direction of the forum guidelines? I'd like to read them.
PersonWhoIsJoe
Silver Grunt

Postby domu » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:54 pm

JoeScibelli wrote:I may have missed something (I haven't even been here for a week, now) but could anyone point me in the direction of the forum guidelines? I'd like to read them.

I don't think there are forum guidelines.
Buying Test Shots. Looking for any, but will pay very well for these:
B'alam & Snagg

domu
Bronze Apprentice

Postby PersonWhoIsJoe » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:58 pm

domu wrote:
JoeScibelli wrote:I may have missed something (I haven't even been here for a week, now) but could anyone point me in the direction of the forum guidelines? I'd like to read them.

I don't think there are forum guidelines.

Huh, odd. If not, I'd at least like some clarification on what's prohibited here besides the general rule of thumb of "don't be an ass."
PersonWhoIsJoe
Silver Grunt

Postby JamesLynch » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:10 pm

JoeScibelli wrote:Huh, odd. If not, I'd at least like some clarification on what's prohibited here besides the general rule of thumb of "don't be an ass."

I'm not sure we've ever needed any rules beyond that.
JamesLynch
Silver Apprentice

Postby domu » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:22 pm

JamesLynch wrote:
JoeScibelli wrote:Huh, odd. If not, I'd at least like some clarification on what's prohibited here besides the general rule of thumb of "don't be an ass."

Wait, that's a rule? How am I still here? :oops:
B'alam & Snagg

domu
Bronze Apprentice

Postby JamesLynch » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:28 pm

domu wrote:
JamesLynch wrote:

Wait, that's a rule? How am I still here? :oops:

We ask ourselves that every day. ;)
JamesLynch
Silver Apprentice

Postby domu » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:41 pm

JamesLynch wrote:We ask ourselves that every day. ;)

I think I must be grandfathered in from the old board.
B'alam & Snagg

domu
Bronze Apprentice

Postby EDcomics » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:27 pm

There are no official guidelines. 99% of the time, everyone is well-behaved. Any time there's an issue, it usually self-corrects. On rare occasions I or the 4H will lock a thread or make a comment. I snipped some F-bombs from one thread today. Not a big deal. Things are usually pretty mild around here. :ed:
EDcomics
Platinum Apprentice

PreviousNext

Return to Mythic Legions Kickstarter & Fantastic Exclusive