Are there any dual-character toys?

Are there any dual-character toys?

Postby mignash » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:16 pm

I know some of the toys have multiple heads, and I had suggested that the new head for B'alam could even represent B'alam's personal guard, since the Convocation of Bassylia badly needs a troop builder, but are any other toys suited for being two different characters by placing on different heads? For instance I notice that Orn Steelhide has a helmet with and without a beard, and his bio mentions other dwarves from Emberdale. Could the beard head be Orn, and the beardless head be an Emberdale Dwarf Legion Builder?

Are there any toys in the current Kickstarter campaign that you think could be dual characters with two different heads?
Last edited by mignash on Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mignash
Silver Grunt

Re: Are there any duel-character toys?

Postby Sir Real » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:20 pm

Dual?
Sir Real
Bronzesmith

Postby domu » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:28 pm

I suppose to duel, there would need to be two of them...
Buying Test Shots. Looking for: Bolthor, Kkurzog, B'alam & Snagg
domu
Bronze Apprentice

Postby PersonWhoIsJoe » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:28 pm

Sir Real wrote:Dual?

Yeah, I think that's the word he was looking for.

As for me, it'd be a pretty nice concept, except for the idea of buying the same toy twice for two different characters.
PersonWhoIsJoe
Silver Grunt

Postby Visionary » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:33 pm

Rockem Sockem Robots
If you look real close,you can see my avatar is laughing at you.
Visionary
Goldsmith

Re: Are there any dual-character toys?

Postby Ziero01 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:03 pm

mignash wrote:I know some of the toys have multiple heads, and I had suggested that the new head for B'alam could even represent B'alam's personal guard, since the Convocation of Bassylia badly needs a troop builder, but are any other toys suited for being two different characters by placing on different heads? For instance I notice that Orn Steelhide has a helmet with and without a beard, and his bio mentions other dwarves from Emberdale. Could the beard head be Orn, and the beardless head be an Emberdale Dwarf Legion Builder?

Are there any toys in the current Kickstarter campaign that you think could be dual characters with two different heads?

Orn, Gideon, Jorund, Gothrokk, Urzokk, hell, pretty much any character with an Alt head can act as a different figure. Troop builder types would be especially good for this. One head could be an Officer while the other is the basic soldier.
Ziero01
Platinum Grunt

Postby mignash » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:10 pm

Okay, now reading the comic, it seems the one without the beard is Orn. He actually has a very short beard and is bald under the helmet.

http://www.newsarama.com/images/i/000/1 ... ions_4.jpg
mignash
Silver Grunt

Postby mignash » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:05 pm

So Cowarros has an alternate Orc head. Anyone think of who this orc is? Is he a rare heroic orc troop builder or some original unique character? Maybe it's Cowarros with a magical disguise?
Last edited by mignash on Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
mignash
Silver Grunt

Postby boogieman4hire » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:24 pm

mignash wrote:So Cowarros has an alternate Orc head. Anyone think of that this orc is? Is he a rare heroic orc troop builder or some original unique character? Maybe it's Cowarros with a magical disguise?

It's Carlos.
boogieman4hire
Platinum Grunt

Postby garyl » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:05 pm

mignash wrote:So Cowarros has an alternate Orc head. Anyone think of that this orc is? Is he a rare heroic orc troop builder or some original unique character? Maybe it's Cowarros with a magical disguise?

When the Fury Orc arrives I will finally have an orc wizard who has among his abilities the power to transform regular orcs into beasts for battle ( battle cats even ) and that's what the tiger orcs will be for me. It's a great honor to be chosen of course. At least that's what the orcs are telling themselves since they can't be transformed back and it's basically a suicide mission.
garyl
Golden Grunt

Postby beast guy » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:14 pm

If you go by the comics, Orn has a short red beard. So the bearded head would be for another character. Ilgarr comes with two heads that are distinctly different enough not to be the same character. Any character with multiple heads can be considered different characters.
beast guy
Platinum Grunt

Postby zombie13 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:40 pm

boogieman4hire wrote:

It's Carlos.

I love you. :lol:
Anyone that needs me off site or not a registered member here may email me at zombie13.customs@yahoo.com
Follow me on Instagram at zombie13.customs
zombie13
Smith

Postby mignash » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:17 am

beast guy wrote:If you go by the comics, Orn has a short red beard. So the bearded head would be for another character. Ilgarr comes with two heads that are distinctly different enough not to be the same character. Any character with multiple heads can be considered different characters.

I used the bearded Orn head to make an Emberdale Dwarf troop builder.
mignash
Silver Grunt

Return to Mythic Legions Kickstarter & Fantastic Exclusive