Halloween

Halloween

Postby boogieman4hire » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:38 pm

My favorite time of year is rolling around. It stops being hot as shit, my birthday is two days prior to Halloween, and there's costumes, skeletons, and awesome color combos everywhere. I can even go to Whataburger and by a burger that's all black. I also love scaring the crap out of people and wearing makeup so at least I have an excuse now. But anyways what about the rest of you? Do you still dress up? If so as what? Do you put up a display somewhere in your house of your horror and Halloween figures I know I do. As it is this year Scaphoid leads the horde of horror with Morbius as his copilot. Anyway tell me all about it. Tell me about your Halloween boos.
boogieman4hire
Platinum Grunt

Re: Halloween

Postby Visionary » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:07 pm

I think you all know I love skeletons and Halloween decor from some of my posts. I'll be haunting Targets,Walgreens,TJ Maxx,and others for some cool items till clearance time.

Here's what greets me in my living room.

Satan is contained

Dead Green Aliens

If you look real close,you can see my avatar is laughing at you.
Visionary
Goldsmith

Postby zombie13 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:03 am

I love Halloween. It's my favorite too. But I'm always so damn broke this time of year that I don't get to do anything. And my town is a prude when it come to this stuff.
Anyone that needs me off site or not a registered member here may email me at zombie13.customs@yahoo.com
zombie13
Platinum Apprentice

Postby boogieman4hire » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:19 am

zombie13 wrote:I love Halloween. It's my favorite too. But I'm always so damn broke this time of year that I don't get to do anything. And my town is a prude when it come to this stuff.

You're chosen name on here is Zombie13. Grab some latex and toilet paper and make yourself up like one. And to really bring it home write 13 on your forehead.
boogieman4hire
Platinum Grunt

Postby Jeremy Girard » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:39 am

My entire office (50+ people) dresses up for Halloween each year. It's become a big event at my work and everyone digs it. Here is my costume from last year (which won the "Best Costume" award) - the ghost of Jacob Marley from Dickens' "A Christmas Carol"

Check all of my Mythic Legions customs at www.pumpkin-king.com/mythic
Jeremy Girard
Apprentice

Postby boogieman4hire » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:27 am

That's a fantastic costume.
boogieman4hire
Platinum Grunt

Postby Visionary » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:00 pm

Jeremy you are awesome bro!!! I love A Christmas Carol! Great job dude!
Visionary
Goldsmith

Postby zombie13 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:33 pm

boogieman4hire wrote:
zombie13 wrote:I love Halloween. It's my favorite too. But I'm always so damn broke this time of year that I don't get to do anything. And my town is a prude when it come to this stuff.

You're chosen name on here is Zombie13. Grab some latex and toilet paper and make yourself up like one. And to really bring it home write 13 on your forehead.

Actually, my character zombie13 is beyond a zombie. It's more like a re-animated skeleton. It's complicated. As for myself, in truth, I don't like zombies. Which is kind of the root of why "zombie13" is a zombie hunter. But that's another story for another time. I have this sweet shirt I got last year that's a zombie exterminator button up like a bug exterminator. I'll see if I can get some pics and share soon. If this thread lives long enough. :P
Anyone that needs me off site or not a registered member here may email me at zombie13.customs@yahoo.com
zombie13
Platinum Apprentice

Postby SalemCrow » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:02 pm

I LOVE Halloween.

When I was in NY, I decked out my entire front yard and porch (tombstones, vultures in the tree by the door, zombies digging out of the ground, etc). One year I had an old Easter bunny (think the Yoda you see out now with the candy dish), with a creepy old man mask on, borrowing some of my nephew's clothes. He stood right inside the front porch, surrounded by cobwebs and a giant spider. I also had one of those old screaming mats, with the trigger inside a floor mat, and an attached speaker you could hide off to the side. My mother told me she saw the mail person jump back off my porch 1 afternoon, and for the rest of October, my mail was tossed up into my porch, not in the mailbox inside.

The office I am in now does a party ever year. I do some kind of a costume, but try to keep it clean from gore.

This was 2015's costume..... The Were-Bear.

SalemCrow
Silver Grunt

Postby boogieman4hire » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:14 pm

SalemCrow wrote:I LOVE Halloween.

When I was in NY, I decked out my entire front yard and porch (tombstones, vultures in the tree by the door, zombies digging out of the ground, etc). One year I had an old Easter bunny (think the Yoda you see out now with the candy dish), with a creepy old man mask on, borrowing some of my nephew's clothes. He stood right inside the front porch, surrounded by cobwebs and a giant spider. I also had one of those old screaming mats, with the trigger inside a floor mat, and an attached speaker you could hide off to the side. My mother told me she saw the mail person jump back off my porch 1 afternoon, and for the rest of October, my mail was tossed up into my porch, not in the mailbox inside.

The office I am in now does a party ever year. I do some kind of a costume, but try to keep it clean from gore.

This was 2015's costume..... The Were-Bear.

That's a cool idea. Werebear. Last year I was a pumpkin man but I didn't think to take pictures which was a shame because it looked pretty cool. Aside from action figures I also have a collection of masks that I have most of hanging over my bed with a big sign that MASKS.
boogieman4hire
Platinum Grunt

Postby Jeremy Girard » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:11 pm

Visionary wrote:Jeremy you are awesome bro!!! I love A Christmas Carol! Great job dude!

Thanks man. I love Christmas Carol too. There is actually a theatre in my area that puts on a version of the play every year, but each year it is different. Sometimes it is a pretty straightforward telling of the story, other times it is totally changed. I saw one version a few years ago (I go every year) that changed the setting to the US during the Great Depression. It was really interesting and super cool to see a story I am so familiar with done in an alternate way!

As for Halloween, I am working hard on this year's costume and am super pumped for it. I'll share it here on Halloween once I have some pics!
Check all of my Mythic Legions customs at www.pumpkin-king.com/mythic
Jeremy Girard
Apprentice

Postby boogieman4hire » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:36 pm

I'm excited for what that costume will be. As for me I'm dressing like a mime.
boogieman4hire
Platinum Grunt

Postby Visionary » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:57 pm

boogieman4hire wrote:I'm excited for what that costume will be. As for me I'm dressing like a mime.

Gross
Visionary
Goldsmith

Postby boogieman4hire » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:33 am

I'm excited. Today I applied for a job at a haunted house. Most likely I will no longer be able to go out and about on Halloween but what do I care. If I get this job I get to scare the shit out of people, dress up everyday for like an entire month, and get payed to do it. I really hope I get it.
boogieman4hire
Platinum Grunt

Postby Visionary » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:58 am

Good luck man.
Visionary
Goldsmith

Next

Return to Mythic Legions Kickstarter & Fantastic Exclusive