Will preorders be going up again for Advent of Decay?

Will preorders be going up again for Advent of Decay?

Postby PersonWhoIsJoe » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:36 pm

Hey, wasn't too sure where to ask this. I keep hearing about possible Advent of Decay preorders sometime early next year, but didn't those already happen (at least when I look at the update history)? If someone could clarify this I'd really appreciate it.
PersonWhoIsJoe
Silver Grunt

Re: Will preorders be going up again for Advent of Decay?

Postby christianpyro » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:42 pm

Yes, the 4H said there will be a second pre-order for the Advent of Decay figures, probabli in early 2018:

From a 4H update:
and there absolutely WILL be another pre-order period for the Mythic Legions: Advent of Decay wave of figures. We’ll do that just after the tooling stage is finished, and before the full production begins. We’ll let you know when that date will be as soon as we have the production schedule finalized.
christianpyro
Bronze Apprentice

Postby PersonWhoIsJoe » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:56 pm

christianpyro wrote:Yes, the 4H said there will be a second pre-order for the Advent of Decay figures, probabli in early 2018:

From a 4H update:
and there absolutely WILL be another pre-order period for the Mythic Legions: Advent of Decay wave of figures. We’ll do that just after the tooling stage is finished, and before the full production begins. We’ll let you know when that date will be as soon as we have the production schedule finalized.

Alright, thanks. I just got really confused seeing preorders already happened during the Kickstarter because I had heard there was supposed to be one in early 2018. That clears up a lot.
PersonWhoIsJoe
Silver Grunt

Postby christianpyro » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:59 pm

No problem. This is the first time they are doing two rounds of pre-orders.
christianpyro
Bronze Apprentice

Return to Mythic Legions Kickstarter & Fantastic Exclusive