Toy Fair Predictions?

Re: Toy Fair Predictions?

Postby Cythagen » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:41 am

naugem wrote:Found this gallery in idlehands. It says Toy Fair, but the pics are from the recent Zolocon.
There are some nice pics of the Advent of Decay prototypes, and it seems they were selling some figs, including ones from the first wave. Oh to have been there.

Those stacks of 1.0 figures make my heart hurt :( Wish they'd have brought some of those to the San Diego Comic-Con last year.
Cythagen
Bronze Grunt

Postby naugem » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:46 am

naugem
Golden Grunt

Postby jscott991 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:54 pm

Seeing those Advent figures really makes me want that preorder to open up.
jscott991
Bronze Grunt

Postby TheToyDoc » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:22 am

So, for the first time since Toypocalypse 1, the Horsemen aren’t setting up at toyfair? What the hell?
TheToyDoc
Apprentice

Postby BoBoJango » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:30 am

TheToyDoc wrote:So, for the first time since Toypocalypse 1, the Horsemen aren’t setting up at toyfair? What the hell?

I was soooo lookig forward to seeing there stuff today, not in person but from Toyark , the fwoosh, and toynewsi. :(
BoBoJango
Silver Grunt

Postby TheToyDoc » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:50 am

BoBoJango wrote:
TheToyDoc wrote:So, for the first time since Toypocalypse 1, the Horsemen aren’t setting up at toyfair? What the hell?

I was soooo lookig forward to seeing there stuff today, not in person but from Toyark , the fwoosh, and toynewsi. :(

Me too man. I think the Horsemen should give us a bunch of sneak peaks this weekend of upcoming releases to make up for this egregious affront!
TheToyDoc
Apprentice

Postby Godsman2 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:19 pm

The 4HM at Toyfair is the highlight of the show for me. My problem with them going to small cons is the major toy sites don't cover individual cons so we have to rely on fan pics. Oh well, guess I'll look back at Toyfair 2017 Advent of Decay pics for my Horsemen fix. :cry:
Godsman2
Silver Grunt

Postby Godsman2 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:19 pm

The 4HM at Toyfair is the highlight of the show for me. My problem with them going to small cons is the major toy sites don't cover individual cons so we have to rely on fan pics. Oh well, guess I'll look back at Toyfair 2017 Advent of Decay pics for my Horsemen fix. :cry:
Godsman2
Silver Grunt

Postby Ahriman » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:34 pm

I don't know what's more fun. Seeing all those cool Legions or seeing Cornboy in his element, smiling like a happy kid. I guess it's both.

Fun stuff.
Ahriman
Bronze Grunt

Postby garyl » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:34 pm

Ahriman wrote:I don't know what's more fun. Seeing all those cool Legions or seeing Cornboy in his element, smiling like a happy kid.

I don't think it's really him; it looks like a cardboard cutout.
garyl
Golden Grunt

Postby Havoc » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:55 pm

Probably like most, I've been watching a lot of the Toy Fair walkthroughs on youtube. One thing that has me most excited is that this summer NECA will be offering a 3 story urban diorama which will hold about 20 6" figures. It is for their TMNT figures but most crime fighters would work with it. I'm not so much interested in this but if it does well then others may follow like jungle scenes for their predator figures or the cabin from the first two evil dead movies which they had on display. I don't have any evil dead figures but I would get some if they made it available - it was a killer diorama. Think about what may happen if other large toy companies see NECA making a lot of money with this urban diorama. We could finally get some good displays for our figures.
Havoc
Silver Grunt

Postby Visionary » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:38 am

garyl wrote:
Ahriman wrote:I don't know what's more fun. Seeing all those cool Legions or seeing Cornboy in his element, smiling like a happy kid.

I don't think it's really him; it looks like a cardboard cutout.

:lol:

I thought it was a new Troll.

Urban Troll comes with smart Phone :evil:
If you look real close,you can see my avatar is laughing at you.
Visionary
Goldsmith

Postby loolar » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:57 pm

jscott991 wrote:
boogieman4hire wrote:
BoBoJango wrote:I'm hoping the planned power con exclusive is a vampire styled to look like hordak or an evil Lynn style sorceress.

An Evil-Lyn style sorceress would be amazing (as long as they avoid yellow skin).

You got your wish... but with the yellow skin.
loolar
Golden Grunt

Postby jscott991 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:58 am

loolar wrote:
jscott991 wrote: An Evil-Lyn style sorceress would be amazing (as long as they avoid yellow skin).

You got your wish... but with the yellow skin.

Yep. Double edged sword for sure. And not a figure I'm interested in sadly.
jscott991
Bronze Grunt

Previous

Return to Mythic Legions Kickstarter & Fantastic Exclusive