The NEW Mythic Legions Top Five Wishlist for 3.0

The NEW Mythic Legions Top Five Wishlist for 3.0

Postby Visionary » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:47 pm

My top 5 wants to date are

1.Wizards- Old School with robes and beards please(good and evil)

2.Lizard Men(Saurians)- With Atleast 2 different head sculpts and alternate color schemes for different races.

3.Amazons- With helmeted heads and different skin colors.

4.Insectoids- Ant headed drones,Wasp Men,Bee Women,Spiderkind.

5.Bat/Dragon wings- Possibly added to Harpies or Bat Men.

Damn that would a great mix of characters for 3.0
If you look real close,you can see my avatar is laughing at you.
Visionary
Goldsmith

Re: The NEW Mythic Legions Top Five Wishlist for 3.0

Postby Spongyblue » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:45 pm

1) Wizards. At least one with a Gandalf type hat, and one with a big pointy cone type hat with stars and moons on it. Weathered, dirty druid variant as well

2) Sorceresses. An almost stereotype from old school D&D, the Sorceress in an unnecessarily revealing evening gown and Elvira type hair.

2a) Witches. Wicked Witch of the East type. Green skin, hat, magic spells, cauldron. The works.

3) Whatever race Thistlethorn is from. Bring his whole family in the mix. Kickass battle hardened Uncle War Hamster, master archer sister squirrel, cocky but courageous brother guinea pig.

Legion builder Mouse guard vs Legion builder Rat warriors.

4) More classic armor designs. Nothing overly fantasy laden, just classic knight. Maybe a new helmet style in some nice new metallic patinas.

5) Bards/Thieves. Kinda normal dresses folk who decided to go out for an adventure or get in trouble while playing their lute or with their deck of cards. Male and Female.

*edit* Almost forgot, FEMALE DWARVES!
Spongyblue
Bronze Grunt

Postby Visionary » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:01 am

Spongyblue wrote:
2a) Witches. Wicked Witch of the East type. Green skin, hat, magic spells, cauldron. The works.

3)Legion builder Rat warriors.

5) Bards/Thieves. Kinda normal dresses folk who decided to go out for an adventure or get in trouble while playing their lute or with their deck of cards. Male and Female.

*edit* Almost forgot, FEMALE DWARVES!

I'm picturing the witches more like from Clash of the Titans(1982) than from wizard of Oz but a good mix maybe could work.

YES to Rat Warriors!Like Rataro from Thundercats with an Asian flare in their Armor too.Cool!

Definitely need a Bard or 2 maybe mixed with a Thief type character.

Female Dwarves ain't my thing Spongy but whatever floats your boat bruh :D
Last edited by Visionary on Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Visionary
Goldsmith

Postby Ziero01 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:43 am

1) New body parts that work with the two previous archtypes that were created in the line. I mean new torsos that are compatible with the 1.0 arms and legs, new limbs and armor bits that can be mixed with the 2.0 slim build stuff. Basically, enhance the part library of the currently existing figure types to create new characters.

2) Viking and other scale-mail type characters, using the 1.0 buck with new parts. New torso, new boots/gloves, new faulds and new heads. These parts should be mostly cloth/chain-mail and then mixed with other 1.0 parts to make new figures.

3) Saurians, mostly on the 1.0 body and done similar to the MInotaur. The neck is essentially an overlay on the 1.0 bare torso while the head snaps onto the neck joint to hold it in place. Add a new back piece to add some fins/scales/tail and finish it off using the new arms/legs/faulds from the vikings. Though versions using the 1.0 parts should be released as well.

4) Rogues and thieves. We got close with the Elf Ranger, and even closer with the FanEx figure, but I would love to see proper rogues in this series. Use the 2.0 build with current limbs mixed with new torso/faulds/heads.

5) More belts. The sword loop was great when it first came out because it wasn't really expected and could help add an extra unique touch to the figure. But at this point, it's become old hat and it's time for something new. We know the 4H can make some fantastic belts, and I feel new belt types would be an easy and simple way to make old builds feel new again. New over the shoulder straps that can actually sheath weapons, belts that peg closed and actually fit around the faulds properly. Just new straps and gear that can fit on any 1.0 or 2.0 body type to add a brand new item to the mix and help every figure look that much more interesting.

...I know tons of people want mages, but I've never been super fond of em myself. I'm sure the 4H will get around to them eventually, but old men in robes is certainly on my waiting list.
Ziero01
Platinum Grunt

Postby DroothR » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:20 am

Ziero01 wrote:1) New body parts that work with the two previous archtypes that were created in the line. I mean new torsos that are compatible with the 1.0 arms and legs, new limbs and armor bits that can be mixed with the 2.0 slim build stuff. Basically, enhance the part library of the currently existing figure types to create new characters.

5) More belts. The sword loop was great when it first came out because it wasn't really expected and could help add an extra unique touch to the figure. But at this point, it's become old hat and it's time for something new. We know the 4H can make some fantastic belts, and I feel new belt types would be an easy and simple way to make old builds feel new again. New over the shoulder straps that can actually sheath weapons, belts that peg closed and actually fit around the faulds properly. Just new straps and gear that can fit on any 1.0 or 2.0 body type to add a brand new item to the mix and help every figure look that much more interesting.

Agreed in full on these two points.

My other 3 are:

- Cloth bucks in 2.0 scale, for rogues, wizards, bards, cultists, non-armored elves (and non-armored ANYONE), etc.

- 1.0 scaled women. Big warrior women, and female orcs that LOOK like proper orcs.

- Different shield types. How about some like the Urak Hai shields in TLotR films?
DroothR
Silver Grunt

Postby Ideal » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:56 am

Spongyblue wrote: Uncle War Hamster

This is the greatest collection of words I've heard in a while.
Ideal
Platinum Grunt

Postby Spongyblue » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:54 am

Uncle War Hamster 2020
Spongyblue
Bronze Grunt

Postby JamesLynch » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:01 am

1) Ninjas

2) Robots

3) Cowboys

4) Vikings

5) Sci-fi battle armor
JamesLynch
Silver Apprentice

Postby Visionary » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:45 pm

JamesLynch wrote:1) Ninjas

2) Robots

3) Cowboys

4) Vikings

5) Sci-fi battle armor

What is WestWorld Alex?
Visionary
Goldsmith

Postby Spongyblue » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:52 pm

JamesLynch wrote:1) Ninjas

2) Robots

3) Cowboys

4) Vikings

5) Sci-fi battle armor

Whenever Galactic Legions comes around, I'm pretty sure there will be one character that will encompass all of those traits.
Spongyblue
Bronze Grunt

Postby Visionary » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:11 pm

A Robotic Ninja Cowboy from Sweden? Cool
Visionary
Goldsmith

Postby christianpyro » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:24 pm

1) Wolf Warriors with dog leggs (you could expand to dogs too)

2) A fat bodied Dwarf

3) Rat/Mouse Warriors (sorta like Thistlehorn in size)

4) Samurai

5) Berserker Dwarves

christianpyro
Bronze Apprentice

Postby Visionary » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:37 pm

Samurai Rats- Samurats?

Coolness
Visionary
Goldsmith

Postby Darren » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:17 pm

I would love a mix of high tech and low tech. Maybe Techno/Barbarian or Steam/Barbarian? Sword and Sorcery mixed with Steam Punk could be cool.
Darren
Platinum Grunt

Postby ReallyBigKid » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:05 pm

I'd like to see more vampires. A vampire orge brute. Rat men and assassins.

I also think that Galactic Legions should be it's own line. I don't want to see that stuff in in Mythic Legions.
ReallyBigKid
Bronze Apprentice

Next

Return to Mythic Legions Kickstarter & Fantastic Exclusive