Coliseum IN HAND PICS!

Re: Coliseum IN HAND PICS!

Postby Visionary » Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:05 pm

Raygorr is becoming one of my faves

If you look real close,you can see my avatar is laughing at you.
Visionary
Goldsmith

Postby Naja » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:08 pm

NICE!!
Naja
Platinum Grunt

Postby Darren » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:47 am

Hey Vis. How does RAYGORR's shoulder armor look on the Black Knight body? Does the Gloss Black match? Thanks.
Darren
Golden Grunt

Postby jscott991 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:16 am

Nice head on that BG Teela.
jscott991
Standard Grunt

Postby Visionary » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:24 pm

Darren wrote:Hey Vis. How does RAYGORR's shoulder armor look on the Black Knight body? Does the Gloss Black match? Thanks.

I think it's in the middle and looks good enough to work with both the BK and Gorgo armor.
Visionary
Goldsmith

Postby Tiffany » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:30 pm

Hi Visionary, I replied to your question, in the other thread its on page 37.
Tiffany
Silver Grunt

Postby Visionary » Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:03 pm

Tiffany wrote:Hi Visionary, I replied to your question, in the other thread its on page 37.

Just saw it Tiff,thanks
Visionary
Goldsmith

Postby zombie13 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:41 pm

Really regretting not buying Raygorr, a couple of Black Knights and the Orc LB#3 in my order. I just couldn't afford it at the time of the pre-order. Really hoping to get at least a Raygorr and a couple of Black Knights. I've got a super cool alternate helmet I want to make for Raygorr. If I miss getting him, I'll gladly help anyone out with some of my custom Head casts I'm working on for him. I'm going to try getting him on May 9th, but we all know how these in-stock sale go, it's all over in a matter of seconds. :cry: :cry: :cry:
If it takes a chicken and a half a day and a half to lay an egg and a half, how long would it take a one-legged grasshopper to kick the P out of a bell pepper?
zombie13
Platinum Apprentice

Postby jscott991 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:50 pm

I'd like to get some Black Knights in the instock sale, but everyone talks about it like it's impossible to get anything.
jscott991
Standard Grunt

Postby Darren » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:48 pm

jscott991 wrote:I'd like to get some Black Knights in the instock sale, but everyone talks about it like it's impossible to get anything.

I know that this will sound bitter but I have given up on the in stock sales. The stock is so limited that they sell out instantly. IMO they are a waist of time.
Darren
Golden Grunt

Postby garyl » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:13 pm

The last update stated they would have " lots " for sale. If they also limit purchases to one per customer for the first 24 hrs, or whatever they did in the past to curb cart jacking, you'll probably be able to get the characters you want. My main want is Brontus so I doubt people will be adding quantities of those to their carts.
garyl
Golden Grunt

Postby boogieman4hire » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:49 pm

Hahaha joke's on you. I plan to buy 10 Brontus' to have my own island of Cyclopes. The $1000 I'll spend is meaningless to me. ( No not really. I don't make that in a month.)
boogieman4hire
Golden Grunt

Postby Darren » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:15 am

garyl wrote:The last update stated they would have " lots " for sale. If they also limit purchases to one per customer for the first 24 hrs, or whatever they did in the past to curb cart jacking, you'll probably be able to get the characters you want. My main want is Brontus so I doubt people will be adding quantities of those to their carts.

I just saw that email. Coliseum is my favorite wave of figures so far. I would love to order the figures that I couldn't afford during the pre-order.

ALL of the Mythic Legions: Coliseum figures that were pre-ordered have now been shipped, and if you haven't gotten yours yet, you should be receiving them soon. If you haven't yet received your tracking number or if you've received your figures and you have an issue that needs to be addressed, please email 4HMDshipping@gmail.com, and put ATTN: MIKE in the subject line. Our customer service person and warehouse manager, Mike, will be sure to get your issue taken care of right away.

Many have been asking when the remainder of our in-stock Mythic Legions: Coliseum figures will be going up for sale on Store Horsemen. Well, not only will those be going up for sale beginning on Wednesday, May 9th. We'll post more info as that date gets closer, so keep your eyes peeled for that, but if you're gonna be in the northern New Jersey area, you just may be able to get then a little sooner than that...

A little less than two weeks from now - April 21st & 22nd, Four Horsemen Toy Design is going to be making their second appearance at ToyConNJ!! Not only will we have many prototypes and production figures from the lifespan of Mythic Legions on display, but we're also going to be bringing a VERY limited amount of Mythic Legions: Coliseum along with us to sell! PLUS, ToyConNJ is where you're going to be able to get your first in-person look at all of the upcoming 2018 Mythic Legions convention/Store Horsemen shared exclusives! Keep your eyes peeled for images of all of those coming soon. And for those of you who want to purchase the Coliseum wave during the upcoming in-stock sale, don't worry - the figures we'll be selling at ToyConNJ were planned out as we began production. There will be lots of all of the characters for sale on the store.
Darren
Golden Grunt

Postby jscott991 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:48 am

I like the idea of limiting people's carts (although one is a bit harsh if you're looking for a legion builder like the Black Knight).

I really hate sales where it's pretty much impossible to get any product. Years of MOTUC collecting has left me kind of bitter.
jscott991
Standard Grunt

Postby Ziero01 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:15 am

garyl wrote:The last update stated they would have " lots " for sale. If they also limit purchases to one per customer for the first 24 hrs, or whatever they did in the past to curb cart jacking, you'll probably be able to get the characters you want. My main want is Brontus so I doubt people will be adding quantities of those to their carts.

I'm hoping this is the case because I'm looking to grab a Rahmulus and two Black Knights to flank him but I have a feeling others will be after the Black Knights as well. The 4H Pics never seem to do these guys justice and once people have em in hand, everyone else realizes how great they are.

jscott991 wrote:Nice head on that BG Teela.

Fairly unrelated, but back when Mattycollector had it's close out sale, I ordered a BG Teela from them, along with a Griffin and a Weapon pack. She was going to be my first MotUC figure, but when the order came in, all it had was the weapon pack and I got an email the same day saying the two other items I had were already sold out. To this day I'm still kind of pissed off about that because she looks like a great figure and goes great with the legions, better then most other MotUC stuff.
Ziero01
Platinum Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Mythic Legions Kickstarter & Fantastic Exclusive