Wing and Weapon Pack Prices

Wing and Weapon Pack Prices

Postby JoeScibelli » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:37 pm

I don't want to come off as overly complaining, but I was genuinely curious. The wings and weapon packs are around the same price as the Legion Builders, and I was curious how exactly that works? It just seems that the figures have more mass in plastic and more molds involved, so I'm surprised they're so close in price. If anyone has any info on this, I'd be interested.
JoeScibelli
Silver Grunt

Re: Wing and Weapon Pack Prices

Postby garyl » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:24 pm

JoeScibelli wrote:I don't want to come off as overly complaining, but I was genuinely curious. The wings and weapon packs are around the same price as the Legion Builders, and I was curious how exactly that works? It just seems that the figures have more mass in plastic and more molds involved, so I'm surprised they're so close in price. If anyone has any info on this, I'd be interested.

In regard to the wings, people were asking that when they first came out and I believe it's because they are 4 big hunks of plastic ( plus paint apps ). I have no info on the weapons packs, but the new ones are about double the amount of the 1.0 ones plus better/more paint apps in general; and they come in a dedicated plastic tray.
garyl
Golden Grunt

Re: Wing and Weapon Pack Prices

Postby Darren » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:54 pm

JoeScibelli wrote:I don't want to come off as overly complaining, but I was genuinely curious. The wings and weapon packs are around the same price as the Legion Builders, and I was curious how exactly that works? It just seems that the figures have more mass in plastic and more molds involved, so I'm surprised they're so close in price. If anyone has any info on this, I'd be interested.

It may be the size of the production run. The more that you make the lower the price will be. We may not order enough Wings and Weapon packs to qualify for a deep discount from the factory overseas.
Darren
Golden Grunt

Return to Mythic Legions Kickstarter & Fantastic Exclusive