This is my Kung Fu, and it is strong...(sculpting/casting)

Re: This is my Kung Fu, and it is strong...(sculpting/castin

Postby worldwar_hulk » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:08 pm

Darren wrote:Did they have a sale that was painted in Cowarros colors? I haven't seen a sale since Templar pre-order. Every time that I check http://www.myactionfigurecustoms.com I see "More Coming Soon!".
No painted one from what I saw. If I missed that I'll be really bummed.
worldwar_hulk
Silver Grunt

Postby worldwar_hulk » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:18 pm

Ideal wrote:They've had 2 preorders since then, I think. I follow the page on Facebook to try to keep up with what is going on. I'm really just trying to get a shot at the Anubis heads they had since I drug my feet and missed them when they were on there previously.
I missed the Anubis stuff too. I was broke at the time they were up. I'd really like to get 2 of the plain Anubis heads & collars. I'd like to paint one up how ever I feel like. And I want to paint one to replicate Anubos from Gothitropolis.

I really think the horsemen should start hammering out past characters from their old lines, but done as Mythic Legions figures... That way I dont have to. Lol.

Really the old figures still work fine. But I think it'd be a fun way for new fans to get a new version of those old characters.
worldwar_hulk
Silver Grunt

Postby zombie13 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:52 pm

You haven't missed the painted Cowarros War Masks or Feet sets yet. I've been behind lately because of health problems. I've been in and out of the Hospital and doctors appointments recently. I have two more appointments this week I still have to get through. I'll hopefully know more about what to expect health wise after Friday...I hope. Nothing life threatening for now, but I am having to make some life adjustments for the time being. It is slowing me down on both MAFC pieces and the commissions I still have that need to be finished but I am still working. I'm not the type of person that can sit and do nothing, I have to work on stuff or make things. I go stir crazy if I don't.

Even I missed out on the Anubis stuff. Even though I make and paint stuff for them, I don't always get the prints offered. I certainly don't get first crack at items. I'm in the same boat as you guys stuck waiting for those parts I missed out on, lol.
Anyone that needs me off site or not a registered member here may email me at zombie13.customs@yahoo.com
Follow me on Instagram at zombie13.customs
zombie13
Smith

Postby worldwar_hulk » Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:09 pm

Dude I love this War Hemet that you did. I really hope that you do more stuff like this. It takes me back to the days when the horsemen were doing removable helmets as accessories. Like their Minotaurs, the elephants, and the timekeepers.

It just gives more options to display your figures. More variety. I really dig it. Do you have any others in the works?
worldwar_hulk
Silver Grunt

Postby zombie13 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:46 pm

Thanks. Me too. I fully plan on doing more stuff like this. Doing this one really helped me figure out making parts like this, so it should be easier moving forward. I could have just as well made a head with the helmet attached , but I wanted the mask to be a removable item. You're right in thinking back to the way things were with older toy lines. That was a big part of my inspiration for this. I already have a helmet in the works for Purrplor in the style of the MOTU Classics Panthor. Be on the lookout for that. There could be a few more surprises along the way.
Anyone that needs me off site or not a registered member here may email me at zombie13.customs@yahoo.com
Follow me on Instagram at zombie13.customs
zombie13
Smith

Previous

Return to Mythic Legions Kickstarter & Fantastic Exclusive