This is my Kung Fu, and it is strong...(sculpting/casting)

Re: This is my Kung fu, and it is strong...UPDATE p.3

Postby skeletom » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:34 am

I'm super happy with my black and purple head! The pics don't do it justice! As soon as I have an appropriate body to put it on, I'll post pictures.

That green head on the orc body is amazing, dude!! :D
skeletom
Bronze Grunt

Postby Jeremy Girard » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:36 am

LOVE how this head from Zombie13 came out! I actually already had a Mindflayer custom I had done, but as soon as I saw Zombie's, I knew I had to upgrade. Here is my new Mindflayer, thanks to Zombie 13! Note - you can see a few more pics of this custom in the "Custom Figures" thread.

Check all of my Mythic Legions customs at www.pumpkin-king.com/mythic
Jeremy Girard
Apprentice

Postby Darren » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:25 pm

zombie13 wrote:Here’s a pic in artificial light on my work desk.

That's awesome. I bet this head would look good in Red. I might order a extra Fury Clan Orc for the Cephalopod head.
Darren
Platinum Grunt

Postby zombie13 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:38 am

The tough thing about the red for a Fury Clan Orc is as of right now, I don't know what shade of red will be used on them, but I should be able to color match it if I had one in hand. So far, I've been able to color match any and all colors on the current Mythic Legions released to date.

Here's the colors of the Cephalopod heads I've done (so far) all in one post. I'll update my thread in the B/S/T forum once I'm sure I have extras to sell. It changes day to day right now because I've had requests for multiple heads from those already on the waiting list. I thought I was caught up, but looks like I've got more work to do. That update will come soon, promise.

Black & Purple

Green - Orc (Cthulhu)

Blue - Keltuss
Anyone that needs me off site or not a registered member here may email me at zombie13.customs@yahoo.com
Follow me on Instagram at zombie13.customs
zombie13
Smith

Re: This is my Kung Fu, and it is strong...

Postby Darren » Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:47 pm

They all look really good. I think that the Blue one is my favorite.
Darren
Platinum Grunt

Postby zombie13 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:13 pm

Since some of my new project is now making it's rounds on the Facebook, I might as well show it here. I teased some feet back in June and IMEDIATLY started receiving messages on people interested. A couple of big orders, a couple of excited people looking forward to wanting them, a couple of death threats and a marriage proposal I think. Anyway, I was not prepared for the huge interest this has turned into. I had no idea people would be this interested in new feet. I was caught totally unprepared for the demand. It took me two and a half months to get the first order finished. Our very own Naja got that order. I'm working on the second order and it's about half that size, and I've got a few more casts to work with to make the molds so hopefully it wont take that long to fill orders. I've since had to start a waiting list, and that's why I'm posting this now. I don't want to get so buried in waiting list orders so if you're not already on the list, I'm going to have to ask the rest of you to please hold off until I can start making stock of these feet. I'm going to make as many as I can, so if you want them, don't worry, you will get them. I'm not going to stop making them until I'm sure that everyone that wants them has them. These first two feet sets are just the beginning. I've got more I'm already working on that I'm sure some of you may want, but these first two are REALLY popular. I won't say from where I took the original feet from, but I did either rework them and/or changed them a little so they are NOT straight copies from the official feet from the figures they came from. They are not scratch sculpted but I have added some form of extra sculpt work to them to change them, ever so slightly though it may be. This also helps them fit better on the Mythic Legions body. These are for the Series 1 bodies only.

The Orc Feet:
These feet can be used for any Orc from Series one as well as the Demon figures. I don't have any Blue or Yellow ones painted yet, but soon. They also pair well with my Cephalopod head

Orc Green

Paired with my Ceph Head

Gorthokk

Webbed Feet:

Paired with my Ceph head on the Orc body

Paint Matched for the Bog Goblin

****PLEASE KEEP IN MIND****
I am not ready to sell these, that's why they are not in my B/S/T threat yet. I just felt the need to post these because I'm getting A LOT of questions. If I have not provided the information to any future questions, please just ask, preferably here so I don't have to keep answering the same question over and over again. :P
Last edited by zombie13 on Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anyone that needs me off site or not a registered member here may email me at zombie13.customs@yahoo.com
zombie13
Smith

Postby skeletom » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:24 pm

WOW! Those are great! I would totally buy the Gorthokk and regular green Orc feet! Those Bog Goblin feet would also be hard to pass up! Great job, dude! :D
skeletom
Bronze Grunt

Postby Darren » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:57 pm

Those look awesome. I can't wait to order your feet. (Wow, that sounds weird)

Any plans to do hand's in the future? I would like all of my Orc's to match the Ogre that is coming down the road.
Darren
Platinum Grunt

Postby Gowron » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:18 pm

Those do look really good! I think I just developed a foot fetish. I certainly will be wanting some of these once demand dies down a bit.

Another idea for ya,
bare human feet with sandals to give our gladiator/ spartan type figures a more authentic feel.
Gowron
Silver Grunt

Postby zombie13 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:53 am

Thanks guys. I don’t want to give away too much, but I think you’ll be pleased to see what’s coming up next.
zombie13
Smith

Postby Izdawiz » Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:20 am

Where has you gots those nasty little feetses?
Izdawiz
Bronzesmith

Postby Havoc » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:00 am

They look terrific. Can't wait -especially for the bog goblins feet.
Havoc
Silver Grunt

Postby you_will_forget » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:08 pm

Those do look really good. Sadly, my spare money is tied up these days, but a scuba squad of bog goblins would be an awesome little team.

Jo
who would like to be in the position to just have a standard contract for "one of everything"
My daughter has renamed my last two trolls as "Bronty" and "Blue Sky"
you_will_forget
Silver Grunt

Postby Gowron » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:44 pm

zombie13 wrote:Thanks guys. I don’t want to give away too much, but I think you’ll be pleased to see what’s coming up next.

Hmm. Now was this a response to Darren's request, or mine, or both? I like both of our ideas so I really can't lose, and if both, then it's a double win. Still salivating over the planned moose antler helmet attachments too.
Gowron
Silver Grunt

Postby zombie13 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:51 pm

I still need to be cautious here, but nothing is off the table Gowron. I will say I'm working on modifying a joint system for articulated body parts. Still in the design faze. But I have a couple of ideas.
zombie13
Smith

PreviousNext

Return to Mythic Legions Kickstarter & Fantastic Exclusive