This is my Kung Fu, and it is strong...(sculpting/casting)

Re: This is my Kung Fu, and it is strong...(sculpting/castin

Postby skeletom » Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:59 pm

Looks awesome, Zombie13!
skeletom
Bronze Grunt

Postby Darren » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:53 pm

That's looking great. Can't wait to see it painted to match one of the kitty men.
Darren
Platinum Grunt

Postby zombie13 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:34 am

Thanks guys. Here's a couple of pictures to get an idea on the size of this Helmet. Still working on the fit of my cast over the Cat head. It's just a little too tight, so I'm working on a fit that isn't too tight but not too loose. Don't want this thing scraping off the factory paint on the heads. Know what I mean?

Anyone that needs me off site or not a registered member here may email me at zombie13.customs@yahoo.com
Follow me on Instagram at zombie13.customs
zombie13
Smith

Postby worldwar_hulk » Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:16 pm

Man this thing is so awesome. I can't wait to see it on Cowarros. If you make any casts available, I'm getting one for sure. This one is a perfect homage to the 200X version, do you think you'd tackle a Classic version?
worldwar_hulk
Silver Grunt

Postby zombie13 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:12 am

I have thought about it. I started to do that one first, but I’ve only got so much time to work on anything really. If the demand is there, sure, eventually. But for now, I’m focused on getting this one done. Still fine tuning this thing. As I do all my stuff by hand, it takes longer than someone that can crack our sethimg like this using a 3D program.
Anyone that needs me off site or not a registered member here may email me at zombie13.customs@yahoo.com
zombie13
Smith

Postby Gowron » Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:49 am

Hey Zombie, are you going to paint up some of these cat masks in B’alam colors? I would love to get a few of those as well a few pairs B’alam kitty feet
Gowron
Silver Grunt

Postby zombie13 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:09 pm

Gowron wrote:Hey Zombie, are you going to paint up some of these cat masks in B’alam colors? I would love to get a few of those as well a few pairs B’alam kitty feet

Once they are done, I can paint them in whatever colors anyone would want. I plan on painting one for myself for sure just to see what it would look like. Production has slowed down on the masks for a little while due to life issues right now. But I'm working on a possible better way to get these made that, hopefully, will be faster to produce them. It's still slow going right now. I've got so many things to work on right now, but all of it is making steady progress. It's just taking a little longer than I'd like right now.
zombie13
Smith

Postby Gowron » Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:56 pm

zombie13 wrote:
Gowron wrote:Hey Zombie, are you going to paint up some of these cat masks in B’alam colors? I would love to get a few of those as well a few pairs B’alam kitty feet

Once they are done, I can paint them in whatever colors anyone would want. I plan on painting one for myself for sure just to see what it would look like. Production has slowed down on the masks for a little while due to life issues right now. But I'm working on a possible better way to get these made that, hopefully, will be faster to produce them. It's still slow going right now. I've got so many things to work on right now, but all of it is making steady progress. It's just taking a little longer than I'd like right now.

Cool. well, don't burn yourself out man.
Gowron
Silver Grunt

Postby zombie13 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:14 pm

I'm actually working on something REALLY cool for all my sculpts. I'll make an announcement once things get a little more finalized.
zombie13
Smith

Postby zombie13 » Tue May 21, 2019 4:26 pm

Probably the last of my old way for doing things here. These are some new feet I'm working on currently. These are indeed Goblin Feet. They might even work with the Orc females. For now, I'm painting these babies up. More info soon-ish.

zombie13
Smith

Postby Gowron » Tue May 21, 2019 5:48 pm

Awesome! probably going o be a big seller
Gowron
Silver Grunt

Postby Darren » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:31 pm

zombie13 wrote:Thanks guys. Here's a couple of pictures to get an idea on the size of this Helmet. Still working on the fit of my cast over the Cat head. It's just a little too tight, so I'm working on a fit that isn't too tight but not too loose. Don't want this thing scraping off the factory paint on the heads. Know what I mean?

Hi Zombie. I love the look of the prototype. Do you plan to sell the Cowarros helmet and feet now that the figure has been shipped out?
Darren
Platinum Grunt

Postby worldwar_hulk » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:59 pm

Darren wrote:
zombie13 wrote:Hi Zombie. I love the look of the prototype. Do you plan to sell the Cowarros helmet and feet now that the figure has been shipped out?
You didn't see them? They were already on sale & gone at myactonfigurecustoms

I ordered mine right away. I cant wait to get it.
worldwar_hulk
Silver Grunt

Postby Darren » Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:28 am

worldwar_hulk wrote:
Darren wrote:
zombie13 wrote:Hi Zombie. I love the look of the prototype. Do you plan to sell the Cowarros helmet and feet now that the figure has been shipped out?
You didn't see them? They were already on sale & gone at myactonfigurecustoms

I ordered mine right away. I cant wait to get it.

Did they have a sale that was painted in Cowarros colors? I haven't seen a sale since Templar pre-order. Every time that I check www.myactionfigurecustoms.com I see "More Coming Soon!".
Darren
Platinum Grunt

Postby Ideal » Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:01 am

Darren wrote: I haven't seen a sale since Templar pre-order. Every time that I check http://www.myactionfigurecustoms.com I see "More Coming Soon!".

They've had 2 preorders since then, I think. I follow the page on Facebook to try to keep up with what is going on. I'm really just trying to get a shot at the Anubis heads they had since I drug my feet and missed them when they were on there previously.
Ideal
Platinum Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Mythic Legions Kickstarter & Fantastic Exclusive