Horses,Dragons,and other Steeds Wish list.

Re: Horses,Dragons,and other Steeds Wish list.

Postby Compte_De_Grasse » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:38 am

I think your all forgetting the urgent need for giant spiders for the dark elves....
Compte_De_Grasse

Postby Visionary » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:38 am

mignash wrote:Dragon bodies large enough to make a Orge/Dragon centaur would be fun.

A base like this where we could attach any upper torso from any 1.0 figure would be crazy cool.
If you look real close,you can see my avatar is laughing at you.
Visionary
Goldsmith

Postby Visionary » Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:35 am

So each Horsemen gets a steed

War has been revealed with the Firey Mare Aethon.

Death,it has been teased,will have a Skeletal Horse and will be the last revelation.

So that leaves the last 2,of which I know Famine is one.So perhaps a decayed Zombie type horse with decayed flesh or even another type of creature depending on the rider.

The one I am not sure of is always the one most open to interpretation by many different bibles and beliefs.
Is it Conquest,The False Prophet? Jesus Returned? Or Plague/Pestilence?
The rider is described as riding a White Horse. Maybe this can be the Pegasus build with wing attachments.
Or even maybe a cool Spectral transparent ghostly horse with a blue Glow in the Dark feature.

Whatever the 4H choose I’m sure will be beyond amazing.
If you look real close,you can see my avatar is laughing at you.
Visionary
Goldsmith

Postby Ziero01 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:45 am

Well we already know, Arethyr is War and Necronominus is Death, Illythia is Famine, as the Vampires represent an unending hunger that will consume all and the final horseman, Poxxus, is Pestilence as it's literally right in his name. A Pox is a disease, and a highly contagious one.

As for the horses, I can see the vampires having a Night Mare type horse, all black with red eyes and maybe even fangs and batwings while Poxxus should definitely get the Zombie horse.

Personally, I'm more interested in a "Legion Builder" type horse. One with less paint and gear but sold at a lower price point. I have a lot of Knights, and getting them all rides will get real expensive real fast.
Ziero01
Platinum Grunt

Previous

Return to Mythic Legions Kickstarter & Fantastic Exclusive