Mythic Legions: Soul Spiller

Re: Mythic Legions: Soul Spiller

Postby Ideal » Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:09 pm

JamesLynch wrote:
Ideal wrote:
Hellion wrote:So can someone show me how the heck to attach the furs to both the snow elf and the dwarf?

I ended up just kinda eyeballing it and punching holes where I thought appropriate. I know I didn't do it the way it was intended.

There were a series of small divots along the top of the cape on mine. I put the paldron pegs through the outermost divots (folded the space between them over on itself) and pulled the corners around to the front, under the paldrons. Everything is held in place and I think it looks nice.

The regular capes have them and I used a method similar to yours, but I could find no such holes on the fur cape
Ideal
Platinum Grunt

Postby JamesLynch » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:05 pm

Ideal wrote:
JamesLynch wrote:
Ideal wrote:
I ended up just kinda eyeballing it and punching holes where I thought appropriate. I know I didn't do it the way it was intended.

There were a series of small divots along the top of the cape on mine. I put the paldron pegs through the outermost divots (folded the space between them over on itself) and pulled the corners around to the front, under the paldrons. Everything is held in place and I think it looks nice.

The regular capes have them and I used a method similar to yours, but I could find no such holes on the fur cape

There weren't holes, just little indentations along the top edge.
JamesLynch
Silver Apprentice

Postby Ideal » Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:22 am

JamesLynch wrote:There weren't holes, just little indentations along the top edge.

You mean the scallops at the bottom of the cape? At least that's what I assumed they were.

Mine didn't have a "top edge". It was a very un-uniform shape that I took to be intended to drape over one side of her body
Last edited by Ideal on Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ideal
Platinum Grunt

Postby koonfasa » Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:27 am

I just used her hair to clamp it down.
ship1-3=$22.25;4=$33.25;5-6=$53.25;7-8=$64.70...
koonfasa
Golden Grunt

Postby JamesLynch » Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:34 am

Ideal wrote:
JamesLynch wrote:There weren't holes, just little indentations along the top edge.

You mean the scallops at the bottom of the cape? At least that's what I assumed they were.

Mine didn't have a "top edge". It was a very un-uniform shape that I took to be intended to drape over one side of her body

It's not symmetrical, but mine at least appears to be the same shape as the the shown on the prototype images. One big identifier as to which end is the top is the pointier corner bit that comes over the right shoulder.

Though, yeah, it looks like the prototype only has the cape attached to the right side, and the pointy corner bit I mentioned drapes down to her waist.

I like how I have it better. It's still asymmetrical, favoring the right side, but it looks more secure and regal.
JamesLynch
Silver Apprentice

Postby Otter » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:33 am

My god... this troll! :D
Otter
Golden Grunt

Postby jscott991 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:42 am

So I won't harp on the customer service issues the 4H seem to have (and in the New Jersey thread, a poster said they acknowledged them).

But I didn't get my bonus item for ordering in the first hour even though it's listed on my Storehorsemen order page.

I've heard nothing back after emailing them.
jscott991
Silver Grunt

Postby rex_tech » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:50 pm

No response with my QC issues since 21 Jun. :(
rex_tech

Postby Ideal » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:07 pm

I got my in-stock order today, which included a Cowarros, and I've got a question.

Is there any way to make his head fit better on the asterion neck piece? The cat head just barely fits and looks really awkward. I can't get the orc head to fit at all.
Ideal
Platinum Grunt

Postby zombie13 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:50 pm

I've noticed it's a tight fit with very little wiggle room once the cat head is on with the hump-neck overlay. There's really no trick, it just should pop right on. Make sure there's no paper in the socket hole of the head. People have reported with various figures that there is sometimes a wad of paper in the heads presumably placed in the socket during the painting phase and forgotten about.
Anyone that needs me off site or not a registered member here may email me at zombie13.customs@yahoo.com
Follow me on Instagram at zombie13.customs
zombie13
Smith

Previous

Return to Mythic Legions Kickstarter & Fantastic Exclusive