Mythic Legions: Soul Spiller

Re: Mythic Legions: Soul Spiller

Postby boogieman4hire » Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:17 pm

Otter wrote:But I forewent Aetherblade. :lol:

Should've looked again but I hate spell check.
boogieman4hire
Platinum Grunt

Postby Ziero01 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:37 pm

While I'm certainly giving the mace to my Gorgo, the shield will probably end up in my parts bin as I'm not a fan of that type of shield looking so "clean". Freebies are always great but with these...I just don't get it. They're not particularly rare or especially cool weapons and the paint jobs are fairly simple and don't seem to be all that special. Still I won't complain about getting free stuff, especially since it's actually two free items.

Though I will admit, when I first saw the picture (before reading the actual announcement) I originally thought that it was an entirely new free figure, which would have been amazing. It took me a moment to realize it's just Owain without the feather topper and collar, and then I became disappointed once again that I missed out on him. He was going to be my original pledge figure, but I cheaped out and went with a basic silver knight and have regretted it ever since.
Ziero01
Platinum Grunt

Postby Darren » Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:51 pm

Ziero01 wrote:While I'm certainly giving the mace to my Gorgo, the shield will probably end up in my parts bin as I'm not a fan of that type of shield looking so "clean". Freebies are always great but with these...I just don't get it. They're not particularly rare or especially cool weapons and the paint jobs are fairly simple and don't seem to be all that special. Still I won't complain about getting free stuff, especially since it's actually two free items.

Though I will admit, when I first saw the picture (before reading the actual announcement) I originally thought that it was an entirely new free figure, which would have been amazing. It took me a moment to realize it's just Owain without the feather topper and collar, and then I became disappointed once again that I missed out on him. He was going to be my original pledge figure, but I cheaped out and went with a basic silver knight and have regretted it ever since.

I did the same thing during the first Kickstarter. I ordered the Silver Knight and passed on Owain. I hope that he makes it into a All Star wave in the future.
Darren
Platinum Grunt

Postby Havoc » Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:11 am

As I recall, their stock photo for Sir Owain did the figure no favors. I, too , hope we get a second chance at him.
Havoc
Silver Grunt

Postby jscott991 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:22 am

Has anyone received a Soul Spiller shipping notice?
jscott991
Silver Grunt

Postby xequae » Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:08 pm

Just got my shipping notification. Scheduled to be here Thursday.
xequae
Silver Grunt

Postby Kristof123 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:43 am

jscott991 wrote:Has anyone received a Soul Spiller shipping notice?

i did, but they listed only part of my order for this shipment. i hope it means there's more than one package and not an oversite.
Kristof123

Postby shoggoth666 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:25 pm

Got a shipping notice Tuesday and received my shipment today, damn that was fast! This wave has a really loud new toy smell for some reason. All the figs look better in hand than in the storehorsemen pics. Insanely detailed superb paint apps and that frost troll is positively fearsome. Awesome wave all around.
shoggoth666

Postby garyl » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:23 pm

Kristof123 wrote:

i did, but they listed only part of my order for this shipment. i hope it means there's more than one package and not an oversite.

I received a shipping notice for 1 all-in, but not the additional figures ordered; the 1 all-in arrived today. I guess that's how they're being shipped.
edit: just got the shipping notice for the remaining figures.
Last edited by garyl on Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
garyl
Golden Grunt

Postby xequae » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:27 pm

Thallyn Frostbow and her Ice Troll

ImageSS by Michael McDonald, on Flickr
xequae
Silver Grunt

Postby Soundwave » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:30 pm

That troll looks awesome!!! Waiting patiently.
Soundwave

Postby Kristof123 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:55 am

garyl wrote:
Kristof123 wrote:

I received a shipping notice for 1 all-in, but not the additional figures ordered; the 1 all-in arrived today. I guess that's how they're being shipped.
edit: just got the shipping notice for the remaining figures.

just got a second notice for the rest.
Kristof123

Postby jscott991 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:57 am

I only ordered three Thallyns and haven't gotten my notice yet. I'm guessing it will be soon as they work through smaller orders.
jscott991
Silver Grunt

Postby Darren » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:48 am

I haven't received a shipping confirmation email yet. I did wait till the last minute to place a order. I wonder if it's first come first serve?
Darren
Platinum Grunt

Postby Ideal » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:43 am

Darren wrote:I haven't received a shipping confirmation email yet. I did wait till the last minute to place a order. I wonder if it's first come first serve?

definitely not. My order was in within the first 5 minutes and I've not seen anything yet.

It's more likely (and I seem to remember hearing them say as much previously) that they start with the largest orders to clear space out quicker. So those of us that only ordered a few figures are at the tail end of the shipping cycle.
Ideal
Platinum Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Mythic Legions Kickstarter & Fantastic Exclusive