ML 2.0: Advent of Decay Quality Issues

Re: ML 2.0: Advent of Decay Quality Issues

Postby nilocomic » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:33 am

Ken wrote:My Lord Aydon figure has silver paint on his face. Anyone know how they handle getting a replacement head? I’ve have around 55 or so ML figures and this is my first real quality issue I’m trying to get fixed. In the past a few things here and there with the figures were issues, but nothing I felt the need to replace.

Yeah, they should be able to help you out. Make sure you provide a photo showing the problem.
nilocomic

Postby jscott991 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:16 am

Has anyone gotten a reply about QC issues with the second preorder?

I sent an email with pictures about an Iron Knight with a melted neck and haven't heard anything in about a week.
jscott991
Silver Grunt

Postby Garnik » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:23 am

jscott991 wrote:Has anyone gotten a reply about QC issues with the second preorder?

I sent an email with pictures about an Iron Knight with a melted neck and haven't heard anything in about a week.

I've sent in two messages over the last week about a missing set of bone wings. I did the same thing - message with pics of the packing slip and box contents. Still no word yet. I'll be resending it tomorrow and pretty much every four or five days until I hear or receive something.
Garnik
Bronze Grunt

Postby Holy_Wave » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:18 pm

I'm in the same boat. Had an issue with one of my orders, have sent multiple e-mails. No reply.

Would be nice just to get even an auto-reply e-mail telling me they've received my message and are working on it or whatever but nope......nothing.

From the sound of it it seems like there are a lot of shipping/QC issues with these latest orders.

I think they should be focused on making everything right from the last orders before they start selling new product.
Holy_Wave

Postby Roland of Gilead » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:27 pm

So what do I do if my B'Alam's tail just doesn't fit into the socket? I've read about heating it up, but that's if the fit is too tight. For mine, the hole is too large and the tail doesn't snap in.
Roland of Gilead
Silver Grunt

Postby Cythagen » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:45 pm

Roland of Gilead wrote:So what do I do if my B'Alam's tail just doesn't fit into the socket? I've read about heating it up, but that's if the fit is too tight. For mine, the hole is too large and the tail doesn't snap in.

Apply a VERY thin layer of super glue to the ball on the tail and let it dry completely. Once it's dry, try popping the tail in. If it's still too loose, repeat as necessary until you've got a snug fit. That's always been my go-to remedy for loose sockets and joints.
Cythagen
Bronze Grunt

Postby zombie13 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:38 pm

Using paper works too. Tear or cut small stripes of paper and push them in the hold flat as possible and that should help make up the space to tighten it up so the tail won't be all floppy. There's also a hot glue method. You squeeze a little hot glue in the hole and while it's still hot, jam the tail in and hold it until the glue cools and hardens, then move the tail so it moves again.
Anyone that needs me off site or not a registered member here may email me at zombie13.customs@yahoo.com
Follow me on Instagram at zombie13.customs
zombie13
Smith

Postby jscott991 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:19 am

Three emails. No replies.

I just don't get it.
jscott991
Silver Grunt

Postby Roland of Gilead » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:50 pm

Thanks for the suggestions! :D
Roland of Gilead
Silver Grunt

Postby Gowron » Thu May 02, 2019 10:10 pm

I sure hope my issues get resolved before this current pre-order ends, cuz i'm not planning on ordering anything else until it does.
Gowron
Silver Grunt

Postby jscott991 » Fri May 03, 2019 8:19 am

I really don't get this at all.

They make an entire post encouraging us to contact them and don't reply to emails.

At this point I would even take a "Sorry, your issue isn't serious enough for our attention." That's better than being ignored.
jscott991
Silver Grunt

Postby Ken » Wed May 08, 2019 4:20 pm

I’m a little disappointed that they still have not gotten back to me. It’s been almost a month since I contacted them and I haven’t gotten an email back from them in regards to my quality issues. I want to place a Wastelands order, but not until I hear from them on how I can get my issue fixed. Is this typical for them to take this long? This is my first QC issue since I started collecting way back in the first Kickstarter. I have around 60+ figures and haven’t once had anything I thought was so bad that I needed to get it replaced. That is until now.
Ken
Bronze Grunt

Postby Gowron » Wed May 08, 2019 6:04 pm

Ken wrote:I’m a little disappointed that they still have not gotten back to me. It’s been almost a month since I contacted them and I haven’t gotten an email back from them in regards to my quality issues. I want to place a Wastelands order, but not until I hear from them on how I can get my issue fixed. Is this typical for them to take this long? This is my first QC issue since I started collecting way back in the first Kickstarter. I have around 60+ figures and haven’t once had anything I thought was so bad that I needed to get it replaced. That is until now.

I've only had 2 QC occurrences in the past and they were replied to and handled promptly. But since last decembers AOD in stock sale, and this 2nd AOD pre-order, I've been ignored. I love the 4H guys and their product line, but this has been some really irresponsible customer service as of late, and it's really beginning to dampen my enthusiasm in this line.
Gowron
Silver Grunt

Postby Cythagen » Wed May 08, 2019 7:21 pm

Not a QC issue per se, but yesterday their Customer Service finally got back to be about an item from the recent AoD shipment that had been omitted from my order. I've been sending weekly emails since I got [most of] my figures on April 9th...looks like the fourth time was the charm. I'm certainly pleased that *my* issue is getting resolved, but it's frustrating that not everyone is receiving the same attention. Makes me wonder just how many issues they have to address when it's taking this long to even receive an acknowledgement.
Cythagen
Bronze Grunt

Postby Ghost Whisper » Wed May 08, 2019 9:21 pm

Ken wrote:I’m a little disappointed that they still have not gotten back to me. It’s been almost a month since I contacted them and I haven’t gotten an email back from them in regards to my quality issues. I want to place a Wastelands order, but not until I hear from them on how I can get my issue fixed. Is this typical for them to take this long? This is my first QC issue since I started collecting way back in the first Kickstarter. I have around 60+ figures and haven’t once had anything I thought was so bad that I needed to get it replaced. That is until now.

Yes, this is typical. From day one, their customer service has been putrid.
Ghost Whisper
Silver Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Mythic Legions Kickstarter & Fantastic Exclusive