ToyConNJ

Re: ToyConNJ

Postby Otter » Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:31 am

I'm in for the orc ogre, but curious as to what the figure and legion builder will be. Automatically up for any more green orc/goblin variants... but is it too much to hope for the "regular figure" to be the "runner up" FanEx Red Riding Hood?
Otter
Golden Grunt

Postby Garnik » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:53 am

Red Riding Hood would be cool. I wouldn't mind seeing another Feline character either. As for the legion builder... at this point I'd like to see the return of the 1.0 knight. Silver over gold... but either would be good. Maybe spruce it up with a 2.0 arsenal... or a second head... or both! Or the 4H could just do a mini wave of only legion builders :D
Garnik
Bronze Grunt

Postby Havoc » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:50 am

There was also that bat head sculpt we saw a short time ago - a mount's head, a second head for the ogre vampire, a goblin vampire or a totally ne character????
Havoc
Silver Grunt

Postby Jeremy Girard » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:32 am

Havoc wrote:There was also that bat head sculpt we saw a short time ago - a mount's head, a second head for the ogre vampire, a goblin vampire or a totally ne character????

I will be in for one of each Ogre for sure - but if they do second heads for each of them, I will immediately double my order
Check all of my Mythic Legions customs at www.pumpkin-king.com/mythic
Jeremy Girard
Apprentice

Postby christianpyro » Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:19 pm

Jundie wrote:The line up as of Saturday is 3 Ogres, 1 regular ($35) and a legion builder. With the all in coming in right at $200. Thinking the All In is about a 10% discount.

Orc Ogre $55
Barb Ogre $55
Vamp Ogre $55
Regular $35
Legion Builder $22

Total $222

I'm in for the Orc Ogre. I hope the Regular figure is the Dwarf with mohawk.

As far as a LegionBuilder. I'm always hoping for more Dwarves, so that's my first pick, but a new Goblin, Vampire, or Knight would interest me.

How about a helmeted Dwarf with a red/orange mohawk coming out of the top of his head and a red/orange beard peaking out the bottom of his helmet. That would make a great Legion Builder for the Mohawk Dwarf to lead into battle. :D Dreaming I know.

Something like this (perhaps with the helmet extending over the eyes):

And no that is not me or my image. I just stumbled upon it while googling Mohawk Dwarf Helmet. ;)
christianpyro
Silver Apprentice

Postby Jeremy Girard » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:04 pm

Jundie wrote:The line up as of Saturday is 3 Ogres, 1 regular ($35) and a legion builder. With the all in coming in right at $200. Thinking the All In is about a 10% discount.

Orc Ogre $55
Barb Ogre $55
Vamp Ogre $55
Regular $35
Legion Builder $22

Total $222

Did they tell you this at the con?
Check all of my Mythic Legions customs at www.pumpkin-king.com/mythic
Jeremy Girard
Apprentice

Postby Four Horsemen » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:57 pm

Jundie wrote:The line up as of Saturday is 3 Ogres, 1 regular ($35) and a legion builder. With the all in coming in right at $200.

That's actually NOT the lineup for the wave. Good guess though.

-FH-
Four Horsemen
Site Admin

Postby boogieman4hire » Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:29 pm

Four Horsemen wrote:
Jundie wrote:The line up as of Saturday is 3 Ogres, 1 regular ($35) and a legion builder. With the all in coming in right at $200.

-FH-

Gasp after all this time I thought they were gone from the forums.
boogieman4hire
Platinum Grunt

Postby skeletom » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:07 pm

I guess it goes to show that one should wait to believe anything until your hear it directly from the Horsemen's mouth! :ugeek:
skeletom
Bronze Grunt

Postby garyl » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:59 pm

boogieman4hire wrote:
Four Horsemen wrote:

-FH-

Gasp after all this time I thought they were gone from the forums.

I think it may be the ghost of a dead administrator trying to trick us. Is EDcomics still alive?
garyl
Golden Grunt

Postby Jundie » Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:29 am

Four Horsemen wrote:

-FH-

LOL. Sorry, I will clean out my ears. Did have something explode close to them. Thanks for letting us know. Wish you guys interjected comments more often on the forum.
Feel free to email me: wrpost@gmail.com
Jundie

Postby Chicken George » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:43 pm

Four Horsemen wrote:

-FH-

I'm starting to wonder if it is going to be 2 large figures and 3 standard figures for the wave. Since 4H say it was a good guess I am guessing three 35 dollar figures and two 50 dollar figures total price for all in 200.
Chicken George
Bronze Grunt

Postby Jundie » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:26 am

I was not guessing about the number of figures. But clearly, I must have misunderstood/misheard the legion builder portion.... The wave is 3 "ogres" and 2 regular figures. The question: What is the last "ogre" class figure?....will it be the Vampire Brute or something nobody has seen outside of the studio. We will know very soon.
Feel free to email me: wrpost@gmail.com
Jundie

Postby Chicken George » Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:02 pm

Just picked up the new exclusives from the June 22 2019 show, awesome!, much better in person than the pictures. There were lots of other figures there as well, including the Ice Troll.

Jim, Eric and Cornboy were all there and the line was around the corner for most of the first two hours there.

I am always amazed at the people who are not aware of Mythic Legions and the wonder they show with the figures on display. Everyone asks about them, they are first drawn by the sheer amount of people in line and amazed when they see them on the table.

I asked Eric about the upcoming Horse figures sales, and he indicated that the G Con in a couple of weeks would be when we placed our orders for them. He also said that he was hopeful that the Ogre scale figures would be in our hands by Christmas.

He also said that they were working on some Masters of the Universe stuff for Mattel including their upcoming Power Con figures. I asked him about the possibility of a Thundercats resurrection for Mattel and he would not comment on it, which in my opinion was not saying no, so lets keep our fingers crossed, maybe some news by SDCC, which makes sense, since Mattel seems to be drawing the Masters of the Universe license back from Super 7. Coupled with the loss of DC license I was hoping they would take a look at other properties they had abandoned. I for one am keeping my fingers crossed.
Chicken George
Bronze Grunt

Postby Gowron » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:36 pm

Thanks for the update Chicken George.

Can you or anybody else there please ask them why their customer service is the purist form of shit?

Thank you!
Gowron
Silver Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Mythic Legions Kickstarter & Fantastic Exclusive