Any News or Pics From Zolocon?

Any News or Pics From Zolocon?

Postby worldwar_hulk » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:21 pm

Not expecting any reveals or anything, but surley some people went.

Anyone got any booth pics? Figures on display? Figures purchased? This was the fist chance to purchase a few new unreleased figures right?

Anyone have any interesting conversations with the horsemen?
worldwar_hulk
Silver Grunt

Re: Any News or Pics From Zolocon?

Postby ranger76 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:52 am

There are a few pics of the newest figures on a few facebook groups, but not too many images at all really.

There was someone who posted that Eric told him that they were making the next Power-Con figure as an homage to Trap-Jaw, but hard to know if thats actually real or not. Guess we'll find out soon enough.
ranger76
Standard Grunt

Postby jscott991 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:31 am

I was hoping we might find out if all the waves that are coming soon shipped before the Chinese New Year.
jscott991
Silver Grunt

Postby boogieman4hire » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:00 pm

ranger76 wrote:There are a few pics of the newest figures on a few facebook groups, but not too many images at all really.

There was someone who posted that Eric told him that they were making the next Power-Con figure as an homage to Trap-Jaw, but hard to know if thats actually real or not. Guess we'll find out soon enough.

That's awesome. I hope if Trapjaw is next that they make him a sort of zombie like figure with different colored parts reanimated as one hodge podge evil warrior through magic. Give him the bare torso in a dirty berry blue color, for heads he should have brother mandibulus' head with a magenta colored helmet and green skull. As an extra head it should be Hagnons also in green. The left arm should be the bare muscular while the right is black and armored or it can be the skeleton arm painted black. He gets the attlus belt and fur crotch piece with the belt being green and the fur in a magenta. Then the legs can be black with neon green highlights. The thighs could be either the armored bits or bare and painted blue. But the lower legs should definitely be the spiky orc style with the spiky boots as well. That's how I see him in my mind's eye. A mish mashed warrior animated by magic. A sorcery Frankenstein.
boogieman4hire
Platinum Grunt

Return to Mythic Legions Kickstarter & Fantastic Exclusive