What was the "Something" we've all been waiting for?

Re: What was the "Something" we've all been waiting for?

Postby Gowron » Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:58 am

I like em. They will go well with the upcoming cleric figure. I was just expecting one weapon or something and we are getting 2 items. Nice
Gowron
Silver Grunt

Postby Ideal » Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:58 am

There sure are a lot of people on social media that are upset about not getting these, some going so far as to imply the 4H are liars.
Ideal
Platinum Grunt

Postby Ashtalon » Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:22 pm

I can't remember if I got my Soul Spiller order in during the first hour. Does anyone remember which hour the sale started?
Ashtalon
Bronze Grunt

Postby Ideal » Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:04 pm

Ashtalon wrote:I can't remember if I got my Soul Spiller order in during the first hour. Does anyone remember which hour the sale started?

My order confirmation email is time stamped at 6:05pm, so it should have started at 6pm eastern time
Ideal
Platinum Grunt

Postby Ziero01 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:00 pm

Yea, the sale itself started at 6:00pm est, though the whole fan-event thing started earlier. Have they said if they were going to do it again this year or are they going back to SDCC? As much fun as it was to watch these guys goof off for a few hours from my couch, I'm actually going to SDCC this year so it'd be great if they were actually there (but I kinda doubt they will be seeing how popular the webcan was).

As for the freebies, they're....something. Was personally hoping it'd be that jawbone club they teased during the Fancon because that would've been a great, unique item. But the club/shield combo is fine. The mace definitely has Gorgo's colors so I'll probably just give it to him, but I don't know what to do with the shield. It'll be good for people who got multiple Faustia as one of em can use it and be the head cleric or something, but otherwise it's too different from any other color scheme to work on any existing characters.

If it wasn't going to be something new, it should've at least been something that fit figures from the Soul Spiller wave. Maybe an Elven sword for the dark ranger/ice elf, or something for Veritas as his weapons are fairly boring. A freebie is always nice, but these aren't exactly the most exciting of accessories at their disposal.
Ziero01
Platinum Grunt

Postby zombie13 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:18 pm

I don't feel so bad for missing the first hour (by my own stupidity). They are neat items, but not something I'll loose sleep over by not having them.
Anyone that needs me off site or not a registered member here may email me at zombie13.customs@yahoo.com
Follow me on Instagram at zombie13.customs
zombie13
Smith

Previous

Return to Mythic Legions Kickstarter & Fantastic Exclusive