WASTELAND WAVE

Re: WASTELAND WAVE

Postby Ideal » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:55 am

jscott991 wrote:
JamesLynch wrote:
Darren wrote:I hope that there is a alternate head for the female barbarian.

There is, but it's a repaint of one of the goblins but in a human skin tone.

Seriously?

I'm pretty sure he was joking

Darren wrote:I received the email announcement about Wasteland on the 17th. I haven't received anything from the Horsemen since then. Did you guys get a email for Thumpp and Cassia? Is Instagram the only way that they are promoting this wave?

I got an Instagram notification and later saw it posted on their Facebook page. No reveals were sent via email
Ideal
Platinum Grunt

Postby Darren » Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:08 pm

I guess the Horsemen are trying a viral marketing campaign. Personally, I'm getting tired of having to search multiple social media platforms to figure out what's going on.
Darren
Platinum Grunt

Postby skeletom » Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:18 pm

Cornboy did hint at a possible second head for Cassia on Facebook earlier. Fingers crossed. :D
skeletom
Bronze Grunt

Postby boogieman4hire » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:15 pm

Darren wrote:I guess the Horsemen are trying a viral marketing campaign. Personally, I'm getting tired of having to search multiple social media platforms to figure out what's going on.

Well that's what we're here for.
boogieman4hire
Platinum Grunt

Postby Havoc » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:34 pm

Well, two reveals so far. Since they seldom post on the weekends and the preorder starts next Friday - Does that mean 6 figures in this wave? Or will there be some surprises when the preorder is posted?
Havoc
Silver Grunt

Postby Gowron » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:45 pm

Havoc wrote:Well, two reveals so far. Since they seldom post on the weekends and the preorder starts next Friday - Does that mean 6 figures in this wave? Or will there be some surprises when the preorder is posted?

Yeah, six figures would be my guess. That's a pretty small wave, which leads me to believe that a larger more expensive figure or 2 will be in the mix.
Gowron
Silver Grunt

Postby Darren » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:26 pm

ReallyBigKid wrote:I’m hoping this is a continuation of Soul Spiller. The promise of a vampire threat.
Vampire brute leader, and legion builder vamp brutes. Zombie legion builders. Vampire named character. Male vampire legion builders. Bat wings and so on. The undead marching down from the frozen north. Only in my idea of Mythoss, the vampires are from the Doomed Lands in the south.

Is that fan art? I don't think that I have seen the Horsemen post it.
Darren
Platinum Grunt

Postby ReallyBigKid » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:05 pm

Darren wrote:
ReallyBigKid wrote:I’m hoping this is a continuation of Soul Spiller. The promise of a vampire threat.
Vampire brute leader, and legion builder vamp brutes. Zombie legion builders. Vampire named character. Male vampire legion builders. Bat wings and so on. The undead marching down from the frozen north. Only in my idea of Mythoss, the vampires are from the Doomed Lands in the south.

Is that fan art? I don't think that I have seen the Horsemen post it.

No I posted that to illustrate what I hope to see. It's just a composite pic of the Vampire brute, {which we'll see at at some stage} a couple of customs of mine and another composite pic of a Hagnon head on a skeleton body.
ReallyBigKid
Bronze Apprentice

Postby Darren » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:14 pm

That's what I figured. I got excited when I saw your customs. Great work.
Darren
Platinum Grunt

Postby jscott991 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:08 pm

Ideal wrote:I'm pretty sure he was joking

That's what I assumed. But then I remembered that bizarre half orc head for the barbarian builder and I wanted to make sure. :)
jscott991
Silver Grunt

Postby beast guy » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:23 am

A half goblin would be a must buy for me.
beast guy
Platinum Grunt

Postby Havoc » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:41 am

Gowron wrote:
Havoc wrote:Well, two reveals so far. Since they seldom post on the weekends and the preorder starts next Friday - Does that mean 6 figures in this wave? Or will there be some surprises when the preorder is posted?

Yeah, six figures would be my guess. That's a pretty small wave, which leads me to believe that a larger more expensive figure or 2 will be in the mix.

They did say that Arethyr and his horse would be offered as a package and individually so one reveal could be three figures offered (if he's in this wave). also the bat wings could be painted in different colors making for more buying options. Not sure if they would do different colors for a leaders horse but they may offer a plainer builder horse in different colors.
Havoc
Silver Grunt

Postby mignash » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:55 am

I hope they reoffer the demon brother Azhar and Zazhar eventually, and offer blue and yellow wings to match.
mignash
Silver Grunt

Postby Ideal » Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:35 pm

I honestly wouldn't expect horses in this one simply because I think they would go above and beyond their normal advertising methods for the horses, plus give a longer preorder time.

Of course I could be wrong, but it just seems like the horses would be a major release as opposed to just another mid-wave
Ideal
Platinum Grunt

Postby Darren » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:03 pm

Ideal wrote:I honestly wouldn't expect horses in this one simply because I think they would go above and beyond their normal advertising methods for the horses, plus give a longer preorder time.

Of course I could be wrong, but it just seems like the horses would be a major release as opposed to just another mid-wave

The horse's will require a mountain of new tooling. I suspect that the horse's will be a Kickstarter. I could be wrong though. The Orges did not have a Kickstarter.
Darren
Platinum Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Mythic Legions Kickstarter & Fantastic Exclusive