G-CON 7-26-2019

G-CON 7-26-2019

Postby Havoc » Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:28 am

The overwhelming popularity of the first Four Horsemen Studios based online convention was such a success, that we had to do it again, so prepare yourself for the second annual New Jersey G-Con!!

The 2019 New Jersey G-Con will be on Friday July 26th, 2019 from 11:00am to 4:00pm EST, and you’ll be able to view it on Facebook Live at FourHorsemen ToyDesign, and on Instagram Live at four_horsemen-studios. If you’re not following us on either of those sites, you’re going to want to get signed up soon, because we’ll be doing reveals site specific give-aways on both sites throughout the convention, and we may be revealing even more social media outlets that’ll be carrying the event very soon.

The 2019 New Jersey G-Con will feature appearances and interviews from some amazing fans, friends and industry professionals directly connected to both Four Horsemen Studios and Mythic Legions, including another amazing interview with Mythic Legions insider – Nolan Treadaway, which was widely considered to be the highlight of last year’s G-Con!!

Plus, we’ll be revealing all of the characters from the next Mythic Legions wave pre-order (including at least one character many of you have been impatiently awaiting since last years’ reveal), and that pre-order will begin in the very last hour of the 2019 New Jersey G-Con!

We’ll be announcing our scheduled guests and other details about the 2019 New Jersey G-Con very shortly, so be sure to keep your eyes here, or just sign up for our newsletter – Four Horsemail – by scrolling to the bottom of the front page of StoreHorsemen.com After signing up, all upcoming Four Horsemen & Mythic Legions news, event details, sales & pre-order announcements and production updates will be delivered directly to your email inbox.
Havoc
Silver Grunt

Re: G-CON 7-26-2019

Postby worldwar_hulk » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:11 pm

On a Friday, during the work week again, during work hours. Yay.

I know that it's impossible to keep eveyone happy about when to schedule this. But wouldn't a weekend day just make more sense?
worldwar_hulk
Silver Grunt

Postby zombie13 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:06 pm

Agreed. I don't know if I can miss work to be there for this live this time. :(
Anyone that needs me off site or not a registered member here may email me at zombie13.customs@yahoo.com
Follow me on Instagram at zombie13.customs
zombie13
Smith

Postby zombie13 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:07 pm

double post
Last edited by zombie13 on Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anyone that needs me off site or not a registered member here may email me at zombie13.customs@yahoo.com
zombie13
Smith

Postby Havoc » Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:27 pm

Do you think we'll get an in-store sale for one of the waves before G-Con's pre-orders? Pretty tight timewise if they want to spread sales out.
Havoc
Silver Grunt

Postby Izdawiz » Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:33 am

Can't wait! Got my tickets already. :)
Izdawiz
Bronzesmith

Postby Gowron » Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:50 pm

Havoc wrote:Do you think we'll get an in-store sale for one of the waves before G-Con's pre-orders? Pretty tight timewise if they want to spread sales out.

According to latest news update the in-stock sale is coming rather quickly. IMO there shouldn't be an in-stock until they have resolved all the Qc issues from the past sales. I have yet to have any of mine addressed, and it sounds like very few others have either.
Gowron
Silver Grunt

Postby Havoc » Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:47 pm

Gowron wrote:
Havoc wrote:Do you think we'll get an in-store sale for one of the waves before G-Con's pre-orders? Pretty tight timewise if they want to spread sales out.

According to latest news update the in-stock sale is coming rather quickly. IMO there shouldn't be an in-stock until they have resolved all the Qc issues from the past sales. I have yet to have any of mine addressed, and it sounds like very few others have either.

I agree that the QC and missing figures should be resolved before the in-stock sale. My guess is they will haul out enough figures to resolve any issues but that is no real consolation - especially since many don't know if they are on the list or not.

As for the in-stock sale the Horsemen said, " Oh, and the Mythic Legions in-stock sale… Info Monday... Plans have changed… Be sure to give your wallet lots of hugs this weekend, because it’s really going to hate you after this one." My guess is this means all three wave will be on sale at the same time.
Havoc
Silver Grunt

Postby worldwar_hulk » Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:46 pm

Havoc wrote:As for the in-stock sale the Horsemen said, " Oh, and the Mythic Legions in-stock sale… Info Monday... Plans have changed… Be sure to give your wallet lots of hugs this weekend, because it’s really going to hate you after this one." My guess is this means all three wave will be on sale at the same time.
My same thoughts too. Ouch, but better for shipping costs. And probably better for them to manage getting em out the door. There had to be a significant reason to change their minds. As long as I've got a little time to plan for it, I'm down for everything to be up for order all at once.
worldwar_hulk
Silver Grunt

Postby zombie13 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:30 pm

Those sales never seem to happen when I actually have the money to be able to spend on stuff and I either miss out all together or only buy one figure. Most of the time I just can't buy, but if it goes up for sale all in one go then I'm definitely out. Can't do it.
zombie13
Smith

Postby Havoc » Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:12 am

An all at one time sale will keep me from getting all the figures on my list, but competition for the mad grab may do that anyway. I'll still try for my highest priority figures, if I can figure out which ones they are.
Havoc
Silver Grunt

Postby DennyCrane » Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:38 pm

There must have been a very good reason for the change (or at least should have been). Can't say that I approve of this 360 in thinking. The split sales were much better for the customer.
Shop DC Collectibles for Pop Culture Entertainment -
Hot Toys, Action Figures, Game & Hobby, Comic Book, Retro / Vintage & More!
http://DCCollect.com • Daily Specials • #24Tuesday • Org member discount • More!
Trading: dccollectibles@live.com
DennyCrane
Bronze Grunt

Postby Satam » Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:15 pm

DennyCrane wrote:There must have been a very good reason for the change (or at least should have been). Can't say that I approve of this 360 in thinking. The split sales were much better for the customer.

Apologies for being a dick here, but I think you mean "180 in thinking." A 360 implies they originally planned to sell all three waves at once, changed their mind and decided to do them separately, and now have changed their minds again and came back around to selling all three at once again.
Satam
Bronze Grunt

Postby SalemCrow » Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:42 pm

DennyCrane wrote:There must have been a very good reason for the change (or at least should have been). Can't say that I approve of this 360 in thinking. The split sales were much better for the customer.

The FB post I saw announcing the sale said there WAS a good reason (that would be revealed soon).

I'm assuming it's that they are partnering with a fulfillment company and they can't send THIS product to them, and the next preorder items to come in stock will go to them.
SalemCrow
Silver Grunt

Postby Izdawiz » Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:41 am

Satam wrote:

Apologies for being a dick here, but I think you mean "180 in thinking." A 360 implies they originally planned to sell all three waves at once, changed their mind and decided to do them separately, and now have changed their minds again and came back around to selling all three at once again.

What if they did a 180 on the vertical axis and then stopped and then did another 90 on the horizontal axis and then another 90 in a different direction before arriving at their final decision? By my calculations that would allow then to do a 360 and change their minds in the process. :D
Izdawiz
Bronzesmith

Next

Return to Mythic Legions Kickstarter & Fantastic Exclusive